[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please tell this fucking hack that more story and waifus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png (168KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Shigeru_Ohmori.png
168KB, 300x482px
Someone please tell this fucking hack that more story and waifus do not automatically make a game better.
>>
Most people disagree. You're in the minority. Get over it.
>>
>>30856656
the majority sure has shit taste

as expected from a bunch of normies
>>
>>30856629
They seem to make the game sell better
>>
>>30856629

But waifus are the way to go for JRPGs, Anon. Notice how no one gave a shit about Fire Emblem until they went full waifu-pandering.
>>
>>30856695
shut up and go replay HGSS again
>>
>>30856656
Stop projecting your opinions on the majority
>>
>>30856954
It's not only a general observation but most reviews praise SM for its focus on story and characters

Besides that's what OP is doing
>>
>>30856629
i won't because it's true
>>
>>30856954
Go outside you dumb faggot. Most normies eat this shit up.
>>
>>30856629
But anon, they totally do. My only issue with the story was the sheer amount of hand holding.
>>
File: castlevania-horrible-night-2.png (6KB, 512x480px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania-horrible-night-2.png
6KB, 512x480px
>>30856745
waifus are fine

however, when the game puts you in a fucking cutscene every 5 steps you take it's seriously bad game design reminiscent of this shit.
>>
>>30857316
>however, when the game puts you in a fucking cutscene every 5 steps you take it's seriously bad game design reminiscent of this shit.

Once you're off the first island it wasn't so bad. There are still more cutscenes than any other pokemon game after that, but they're spaced out better and generally have a bit more reasoning behind them.

>>30857217
>My only issue with the story was the sheer amount of hand holding.

This bothered me at first, but by the end I realised 90% of the hand holding changed literally nothing about my playthrough. Pretty much everyone here will have memorised the type match ups by heart so seeing whether an attack is super effective or not literally makes no difference. And if you were playing blind then it still only comes up after the first encounter. You get a lot of items but you dont have to use them, same with exp share/z-crystals anything like that. I honestly found ORAS worse in terms of hand holding, especially doing things like giving you Lati@s.
>>
>>30857209
Normies have no sense of critical thought.
>>
>>30860115

>the outside world it wrong, only my special place on the internet understand whats truly good
>>
>>30860115
Too bad, they're the majority.
>>
>>30856629
But that's true.
>>
>>30856629
More story is great. If GF had just toned down the focus on Lillie, it would've been fine. All she does that's important is cart around cosmog and get kidnapped.

She could've easily just have been a background character and still had the same role in the story. Then maybe we could've seen more about Gladion or Guzma. The story really didn't need to revolve around her.
>>
>>30856629
>Sun and Moon has more story and waifus
>The game was better as a result

Why would I tell him blatant lies?
>>
more story is good but doing it via cutscenes with malasada man and LE NEBBY GET IN THE BAG CAN YOU BRING ME TO THE RUINS? xD was bad.

the cutscenes only started getting bearable on the third island after guzma showed up and lillie got kidnapped.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.