[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lillie isnt Alola native. From her diary "That is how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Lillie.(Pokémon).full.2010343.jpg (935KB, 1219x596px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.(Pokémon).full.2010343.jpg
935KB, 1219x596px
Lillie isnt Alola native.

From her diary
"That is how i came to meet Kahuna Hala and Hau. I've since come to learn Alola has no Gym Leaders or Champions or any of that"

That would also fit with Hau asking Wicke why Aether has a branch in Alola. So Aether Foundation also isnt Alola only thing but rather part of something bigger?

So where is Lillie (and her family) from?

Could it be Kalos? Lusamine's obsession with beauty and Lillie's French-like theme might suggest that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XkHl9NRyCk

Thoughts?
>>
>>30851866
I also thought she was from Kalos, because I thought her familiy might be connected to Lysandre (name origin).
But now, I think she is probably from Germany based region for reasons like:
>every family member has blond hair
>German names
>the on Germany based region can be relevant to Kalos as well (the old war, etc.)
>>
I thought she said explicitly in the game that she moved from another region anyway. Unless I'm remembering wrong.
>>
>>30852050
>le aryan hitler meme
>>
I could see them tying this into the Sinnoh remakes if they keep with ultrabeasts
>>
File: 005.gif (2MB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
005.gif
2MB, 286x400px
In the Kanto game she'll reveal that she's from Sinnoh and we go there to have a Sinnoh remake with Lillie.
>>
>>30851866

>Lusamine - Derived from balsmaine, the German name for the garden balsam
>Mohn - The German name for the poppy flower
>Lillie - German for lily

The only one whose name isn't German is Gladion's.

They're from PokeGermany.
>>
You can tell just by looking at her that she doesn't really resemble the natives.
From all regions I'm guessing Kalos is the more likely, yeah.
>>
>>30851866
No. Kalos is dead. Be grateful nothing else will ever come from it again.
>>
pokegermany
>>
>>30852150
Sooo..new region set in Germany confirmed?
>>
Only Aryan master race genes could create 2 perfect goddesses and a fat loser beanfag NEET.
>>30852222
Quads confirm.
>>
File: 3eb.jpg (42KB, 602x481px) Image search: [Google]
3eb.jpg
42KB, 602x481px
>>30852222
>>
They're German.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.