[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally beat elite four >catch tapu koko >brave >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 9krbrqe.png (147KB, 304x297px) Image search: [Google]
9krbrqe.png
147KB, 304x297px
>finally beat elite four
>catch tapu koko
>brave
>can't soft reset because you can't save until after the tapu battle
why does the world hate me
>>
>>30849463
Because you're a fucking idiot that didn't just kill it and go at it again later.
>>
>>30849463
You could have just beat Tapu Koko and gone to its Ruins right after and saved in front of it there to soft reset. That's what I did since I crit it the first time.
>>
>>30849463
You could knock it out, it reappears.
>>
>>30849463
retard
>>
Idiot city, population: OP
>>
You uhh...could have beat it and came right back after the credits.
>>
>not getting homebrew enabled on your 3ds
>not using 3rd party programs to modify pokemon so you don't have to deal with obnoxious bullshit

At the end of the day everyone gets what they deserve
>>
>>30849486
>>30849502
Right, I suppose he should have just known that the first time beating the game, how many times in any other game have you thought, "oh a legendary! i'll just kill it and fight it later lol"
>>
>>30849463
Inject it :^)
>>
>>30849632
Every time, since it has worked this way for about two or three gens, yeah.
>>
File: 1481770413557.jpg (103KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481770413557.jpg
103KB, 600x480px
>>30849631
>>
>>30849632
the entirety of gen 6
>>
>>30849632

On the one hand I understand and agree with this point but on the other hand each proceeding generation has more and more legendary handouts so it would have been reasonable to at least be suspicious IMO
>>
>>30849651
The only thing that's cheating is using items against NPCs. That's not the player winning, it's the poke-mart.

>>30849657
reasonable people skipped gen 6
>>
>>30849463
>Not using the GTS to jew foreigners out of better natured Tapus
>>
>>30849632
Because that's how it's worked in every game since Platinum.
>>
>>30849691
>Not outbidding your foes.
>>
at least it wasn't a shittier nature like gentle or something
>>
>>30849699
>get lucky a get a 5IV good natured Swole for one of my shitty Phermosas
>dumbass traded their near perfect Cosmog for one of my millions of premier ball Feebas

people are dumb
>>
>>30849632
HG/SS with Ho-oh/Lugia and OR/AS with Groudon/Kyogre and Deoxys
>>
>>30850038
Uh huh. But did you know that the first time fighting them?
>>
>>30852250
yes
google exists
>>
>>30849632
>beat game
>tapu koko appears
>wtf I don't want to fight this now
>google search "rematch Tapu Koko Pokemon sun moon"
>resounding yes
>ok
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.