[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ should I buy Black, or White 2? I already played Black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: original-1.png (249KB, 562x259px) Image search: [Google]
original-1.png
249KB, 562x259px
/vp/ should I buy Black, or White 2?

I already played Black back when it was released, and its one of my fave games, probably top 3 with HGSS and SM. I never played B2W2, but I've heard it's pretty amazing, even better than BW. However, part of me feels that I should start with BW if I'm gonna revisit generation 5, and plus I've heard that some elements in B2W2 are connected to your previous save file in BW, so I'd definitely be interested in seeing that. Plus the story in B2W2 is a follow up to BW, and while I could just read the plot of BW online, I feel like replaying it myself would be more beneficial.
>>
>>30849418

>buying
>>
>>30849418
If you still have White, and can remember it pretty well, I'd just go ahead and buy White 2. However, if you can't, I would buy Black and Black 2.
>>
>>30849418

Whatever you do, definitely use the link feature to sync your BW file with BW2. The content it unlocks is minor but pretty cool.
>>
>>30849455
>almost 2017
>being poor
>>
>>30849489
I don't really remember it too well. Off the top of my head:

>N believes pokemon battling/keeping them locked up in pokeballs is wrong. The rest of Team Plasma outwardly projects this belief, but are really trying to rule the world like Ghetsis.
>you first meet him in the town with the first gym I think
>there was something with Team Plasma members kicking a Munna.
>when you try to go to the Elite 4, N's castle rises from the ground.
>When you're about to get outnumbered by the 7 sages (who have some relevance I can't remember), the gym leaders come to save you.
>You have to catch your versions mascot, and battle N with the opposite dragon and Ghetsis.
>N flies away I believe, Ghetsis just disappears iirc.
>Post-game there was something about the 7 sages, but I don't remember.
>oh, and Kyurems in a cave.
>>
>>30849418
Rent both.
>>
>>30849418
Play the Blaze black rom hack, I hear it's pretty good

>>30849828
>he rents games
kekkity
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.