[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been a while since SM have been out but I haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: AngryClefable.png (164KB, 362x204px) Image search: [Google]
AngryClefable.png
164KB, 362x204px
It's been a while since SM have been out but I haven't seen anyone talk about Lusamine's Angry Clefable.

Is this a Pokémon like Ash Pikachu or AZ's floette? Do you think we'll get Angry Clefable event?
>>
>>30848405

Anon it's not just Clefable, ALL of her Pokemon are angry.
>>
>>30848405
We've talked about it, and also no, all of Lusamine's Pokémon in that battle (except Bewear) are smug
>>
>>30848419
>>30848422
So we're getting 5 more events
>>
a lot of pokemon get an angry face when using a z move, it's using that for all of lusamine's pokemon. Except bewear
>>
>>30848469
Why not bewear?
>>
>>30848405
All pokemon have that animation, its for when they are taunted or Z moving, so you can slap it on them
>>
>>30848492
some pokemon dont change their face when they attack, bewear is one of them
>>
>>30848405
she's angry because her boss is a lot of UBs fused with a human and she still have to battle.
>>
>>30848492
Bewear have basically two expression, one when you rub it the wrong way, and another for litterally anything else
Which give it a certain charm
>>
>>30848615
it also has the one where it like lifts its arms and smiles
>>
>>30848669
Are you sure ? By expression, I mean the eye's one, I don't recall the eyes moving when he's happy
>>
>>30848405
>I haven't seen anyone talk about Lusamine's Angry Clefable.
Leave.
>>
>>30848729
the eyes dont change, it just smiles
its still a facial expression
>>
>>30848866
I know, but I was talking about "texture" expression. Like, when the eyes moves, or a textured mouth move like Rockruff one, but Bewear has a "real" mouth, not a textured one.
But yeah, I understand where you were going, I was just not really clear in my statement, my bad
>>
>>30848836
I'm really sorry for not being here 24/7 like the biggest and not perfectly round piece of dough like you are, excuse me for not having a face made of acne mixed with wounds of desperation from when you scrape dem acne furiously after insulting someone in this board, that's all the satisfaction you're gonna have in your everyday life probably.

And don't get me started with your stomach, you must be very proud of your natural three dimensional fat shield which also works as a shower umbrella for your precious chode, though the only way for you to admire it is by putting your Nintendo 3ds under the stomach and point it to your chicken little, then turn it off and look at the black screen's reflection.
>>
>>30848441
>>30848441

haha, you're funny anon
>>
So can I get Angry Clefable or not?
>>
>>30848405
We've talked a lot about that stupid op. And only bewear don't have the smug face. Fuck u!
>>
>>30849926
I still don't get it, why do some pokemon have angry faces and some don't? Is it related to some new mechanics?
>>
>>30850005
it was literally explained to you, how fucking dense are you?

or are you just incapable of understanding simple concepts
>>
>>30850005
most pokemon actually have an "angry face" they can wear, normally it only shows up as part of the z-move animation, some pokemon however have faces unsuited to such expressions due to lack of mouths or other features, for example how would you make a regi have an angry face?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.