[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The boy wears dark blue clothing >The girl wears bright

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: pok-mon-sun-moon-characters.png (272KB, 640x752px) Image search: [Google]
pok-mon-sun-moon-characters.png
272KB, 640x752px
>The boy wears dark blue clothing
>The girl wears bright yellow clothing
So why is he called "Sun" and why is she called "Moon?"
>>
For the exact same reason that White had Zekrom as its mascot instead of Reshiram, GF are retarded every once in a while for no particular reason.. also because they don't fucking care, clearly.
>>
he's wearing black with gold stripes.
>>
>>30847432
Are chicken clothes white and yellow or black and Blue?
>>
>>30847528
It's not GF being retarded, it's opposites done on purpose. You really think they didn't say "maybe the black Pokemon should go with Pokemon Black"?
>>
>>30847432
Anima and Animus.
Sun is a boy with feminine side while Moon is a girl with masculine side.
>>30847528
Look at Yin-Yang symbol. Black side has white spot while White side has black spot.
I think that the dragon N awaken is the same one that won the past war between brother. Hence in white version where Opelucid city is nature-friendly, he got Reshiram (cleansing flame) while in Black with futuristic Opelucid city he got Zekrom (technology advancement). MC's dragon however is the "underdog" who lost the war aka the little spot in each color.
>>
File: 1480013016274.png (78KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480013016274.png
78KB, 600x500px
>>30847432
>cutest fem protag
>doesn't exist if you choose male
>doesnt have a personality if you choose female

y tho
>>
>>30847759
Give her sunglasses. It turns her from an autist with an eternal :^) expression to an asshole with an eternal smug expression.
>>
File: imabee.jpg (3MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
imabee.jpg
3MB, 2560x1536px
>>30847790
im way ahead of you there, family
>>
>>30847790
too bad your shades come off whenever you use ride pokemon
>>
>>30847432
Sun is masculine and Moon is feminine. Then invert that by making sun cold toned and moon warm toned. It's a balance thing. Sun AND Moon, not Sun THEN Moon. They're reflections of each other, yada yada yada. We're reading too far into a silly design choice.
>>
>>30847684
Also just some additional theory is that Relic castle was sometime theorized to be the "loser brother"s castle, while the abyssal ruin is the "winner brother" 's (due to all the text praising the king). Where did the MC 's dragon stone excavated by Lenora? Relic castle.
>>
File: um6ijro.jpg (660KB, 3192x2124px) Image search: [Google]
um6ijro.jpg
660KB, 3192x2124px
>>30847790
>>
>>30847986
smug is reddit now?

shit we're running out of things we're allowed to enjoy
>>
>>30847534
You might be color blind.
>>
>>30849037

No, the
>it's so le epic wearing glasses
meme is straight off of reddit.
>>
>>30849381
wearing glasses is reddit??? shit i need to get eye surgery
>>
>>30849381
You need to go back.
>>
>>30849409
>>30849465

You're not fooling anybody reddit.
>>
>>30847432
Same reason Queen Latias was in based Sapphire and Rubycucks got stuck with Shitios
>>
>>30849381
>>30849491
>"chicken chan looks cool in sunglasses"
>FUCKING REDDIT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i can't tell if you people are being ironic or not
>>
>>30849491
everyone knows that they true redditors are the ones that complain about reddit

they come here and think that if they bitch and associate everything they dislike with their own homeland, they can fit in.
>>
>>30849580
>expecting anything more from redditchan's underage monster franchise board
>>
>>30847432
The moon is considered feminine in some way across many cultures, with the phases of the moon directly tied to menstruation in many.

Fun fact: the full moon was believed to cause insanity, which is where we get the word lunacy. Lusamine is definitely a lunatic.

There's probably similar ties of the sun and masculinity, but the moon one is the only one I know off the top of my head.
>>
>>30847432
Are you aware of the concept known as "contrast" OP?
>>
>>30847588
this
>>
>these BW dragon posts

This is why I loved gen 5. The symbolism is top tier.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.