[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Sun/Moon clearly planned very early to go along with X/Y,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: zygarde-complete.jpg (44KB, 360x312px) Image search: [Google]
zygarde-complete.jpg
44KB, 360x312px
> Sun/Moon clearly planned very early to go along with X/Y, numerous references to Alola in X/Y
> Kalos teasing us with locations that you can't access, Alola doing exactly the same
> Rumours about some Star codename game
> Kalos is A FUCKING STAR
> Terminus cave and Resolution cave looking exactly the same
> In one you meet Zygarde, in the other you meet Guzzlord
> Both have some curious similarities
> "Zygarde formes are anime exclusives!" - Zygarde appears in Sun and Moon, Dexio and Sina even mention that it's weird
> "Z was planned, then scrapped" - clearly not the case, too many hints pointing at Alola in X/Y
> Zygarde has 5 colors on his chest - 4 of them correspond to 4 of already released games (referencing Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo and Lunala in a way)
> White is the only one left
> Necrozma is basically Zygarde again
> Necrozma is a prism, which can split white light into light of different colors (Zygarde chest again)

I don't know what GameFreak is planning, but you have to be either blind or completely retarded to not see that they ARE planning something. Refusing to acknowledge that at this point is simply braindead.
>>
Necrozma might get something maybe but everything else is reaching
>>
>>30845690
"everything else" - well, point out and explain why.
>>
>>30845684
The thing about Guzzlord is stupid. Looker was the one who brought it there, so that doesn't mean anything.

The rest I've been saying for a whole fucking year now, and yet nobody ever fucking listens. Thank you OP for not being retarded.
>>
You're retarded m8. Also, Kalos is based off of france. Go look at the shape of france. Also where's your quote from for zygarde being anime exclusive?

Finally, where are your too many hints that alola was hinted at during kalos?
>>
File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42KB, 488x500px) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42KB, 488x500px
>>30845813
"Also, Kalos is based off of france. Go look at the shape of france"
YEAH, IT TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A STAR, are you a fucking idiot?

"Also where's your quote from for zygarde being anime exclusive?"
/vp was spouting this nonsense the whole time between Complete Zygarde reveal and S/M announcement.

"Finally, where are your too many hints that alola was hinted at during kalos?"
1. Strange Souvenir
2. Tourist from a far-away region
3. A waterfall flowing backwards
4. "Our champion is something else"
5. Sun dial and Moon dial (can't be more obvious that this)

Clearly Sun and Moon were already set in stone during the development of X/Y. They fit together TOO well to be just a coincidence or a last-minute change.
Both 6 gen and 7 gen have flowers all over the fucking place (fleur de lis, Lysandre, Diantha, AZ Floette, Eternal Flower, Magearna, Hawaii, Lillie, flower comments before S/M announcement, bla bla). It is clearly intentional.

"The thing about Guzzlord is stupid. Looker was the one who brought it there, so that doesn't mean anything."
That doesn't change the fact that both caves look IDENTICAL. Why would GameFreak go out of their way to choose this one cave, when they could have gone with generic shit.
>>
>>30845875
Continuing:
My take on that: X/Y and Sun/Moon are part of a bigger "generation" made up of two "shorter" generations, with Zygarde (and possibly Necrozma) tying everything together. Pokemon Z, or the idea of a third pokemon game, was never scrapped, it was pushed to appear after TWO generations, something Game Freak has never done before (and we all know how they love to change those game release patterns).

I don't know how the game will be called, I don't know if it will be a single version, or paired versions featuring Zygarde and Necrozma. I don't know if it will feature both Kalos and Alola, or maybe some completely new region. I don't know if we'll be able to visit those fucking power plants in Kalos or if Alola will have gyms in place of those construction sites. What I know, though, is that GameFreak may be "lazy" (because they didn't give you exactly what you have fantasized about before going to sleep), but they're not stupid enough to create assets and content that they end up scrapping at the last moment and waste their time and money in the process. I hope you're not stupid enough to assume they are either.
>>
This is something I was thinking of before 7 gen was announced, now with sun/moon we have even more hints that something is coming
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.