[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Pokemon is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (485KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
485KB, 499x374px
So now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Pokemon is a pretty fun franchise?
>>
>>30843170
>So now that the dust has settled
So now that the dust has settled, why does everybody start their thread with
>Now that the dust has settled
Even when it's been open for discussion since day one?
What symbolizes the dust?
Who kicked it up?
And why has it settled?
>>
>>30843170
Well, yeah.

If it wasn't fun, we wouldn't be here.
>>
>>30843200
It's a MEME ya dingus
>>
>>30843552
>implying a sizable portion of people here aren't ashnime-exclusive
>implying a portion of the people here aren't genwunners who only come to shitpost
>implying a portion of the people here aren't unovabortions who stopped playing and only come to shitpost
>implying there aren't people who browse ironically

Come on anon
>>
>>30843170
Is this a jojo reference?
>>
>>30843170
What did he mean by this? Apologize to him /vp/. Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Would you? Is he "our" guy? Find a flaw. Now that the dust settled, can we all agree that it was shit? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Was it kino? Name ONE game that does this. What went wrong? Will this save the gaming industry? Really makes you think
>>
>>30844018
I hope this whole series bites the dust
>>
File: 1384402312371.jpg (48KB, 415x415px) Image search: [Google]
1384402312371.jpg
48KB, 415x415px
>>30843170
>fun

Get out.
>>
>>30844085
This is anon. Say something nice about him!
>>
So now that the dust is settled, can we discuss the topic OP suggested?
>>
>>30844085
Anon is crying
>>
>>30843170
Main games are pretty fun experiences. Competitive varies by format. The Mystery Dungeon games were great, and all of the puzzle game spinoffs have been solid games. Aside from a couple rough patches (Hey You! Pikachu, Pokemon Channel, PokePark), the franchise is high quality.
>>
It's a fad. Give it a year.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.