[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For real though why did we not fight her as her sixth pokemon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lusamine final form.png (2MB, 1136x720px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine final form.png
2MB, 1136x720px
For real though why did we not fight her as her sixth pokemon, like as mega nihilego or something
>>
Because then Hackers would hack in Lusamine and use her online or something

Plus if you fought a human they might have to up to rating
>>
>>30838637
>A Pokémon you can't catch
>>
I think she should have had her Pokemon in beast balls just because lol

also actually have another nihilego in her team
>>
>>30838637
It feels like it was planned at first.
They wrote her into the story.
Then they made the model.
Then the programmers were like "yo it'll take a bunch of extra time to put that in.
And the executives decided to cut it instead because money > quality.
>>
>>30838676
>Because then Hackers would hack in Lusamine and use her online or something
That would have been glorious, fuck Nintendo
>>
>>30838676
>>30838679
We had boss mons before though, in the Pokestar studios
>>
>>30840993
>>30838676

Yeah, the best idea is that ordering your pokemon to attack a human would have been a big mark on the series.
>>
>>30841145

>Dragonite, Hyper Beam!
>>
>>30841145
>Kyurem, end him!
>>
>>30841465
lol
>>
>>30841465
>>30841496
The player doesn't make the conscious decision of doing either.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.