[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know most of you are like me and appreciate having true bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1494224-garchomp_by_akmw.jpg (266KB, 1024x910px) Image search: [Google]
1494224-garchomp_by_akmw.jpg
266KB, 1024x910px
I know most of you are like me and appreciate having true bros on your team, rather than legendaries. How do you guys feel about pseudo-legendaries? How do you feel about Garchomp? He's strong, and I always struggle with feeling okay with having him on my team. I honestly struggle with any of the pseudo-legendaries.

Am I overthinking it, or do you guys judge people for bringing the pseudo-legendaries on their teams?
>>
As long as they dont have half the team with pseudos I don't see a problem.
>>
>>30837093
In-game team? Roll with it, sure.
Garchomp's one of the easiest pseudos to use, though.
>>
>>30837093
I know how you feel. Its a worse feel when you like a pokemon purely for its design and will use it regardless, but your favorite ends up being OU or Uber and everyone else has one which makes you look like a smogon shitter.
>>
>>30837093
>I always struggle with feeling okay with having him on my team.
stop being a huge fag
that's like saying "I like playing as ryu but i struggle with feeling okay about using the shoryuken", or "i like playing chess, but i always struggle with using my rooks"

that's a retarded emotion to feel, you retarded retard
>>
>>30837143
>>30837158

He is very easy to use and fits so well on teams, so it's a common desire for me to want to have him on. It's definitely the guilt of looking like a smogon shitter that's just crutching on a pokemon that's been consistently strong every since it came out.

>>30837160
That is not a realistic comparison, but okay.
>>
>>30837093
It's okay, Garchomp has a garbage movepool for ingame if you dont breed/use TMs on it
>>
>>30837093
No, I don't judge people for what they use. It's a fucking game, get over it.
>>
>>30837093
Garchomp is probably my top 3 pokemon. Metagross is another pseudo i like. Im yet to try Kommo-o but I'm hopeful he'llbe a bro. Dont care much about other pseudos
>>
Kommo-o is a really cool special attacker and I would have brought one in over Garchomp, but I needed to avoid increasing my flying weakness.
>>
>>30837160
I agree. A lot of my favorites happen to be strong enough, but that doesn't matter. I'll always refuse to use Mega Kangaskhan out of principle though.
>>
Legendaries should be BANNED
Pseudo legendaries should be HIGHLY DISCOURAGED
>>
>>30837093
Garchomp is a land shark based on a jet

Being really good is just icing on the cake
>>
File: Salamence.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Salamence.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>30837093
There's nothing wrong with using pseudos, though I personally try not to have more than one per team if I can help it, because having "ALL LE STRONK DRAGUNZ" is just as stupid and un-RP as using legendaries other than Nebby.
>>
I've never had to think about it because the only one I really like is Metagross and it's endgame.

If they introduce one I love I'll probably use it.
>>
I like all of the pseudo-legends and have no problem at all with people using them, either in-game or competitive.

If you're using them in-game, you're going to suffer with a slow leveling curve and late evolution levels, so the power is earned. If you're using them in competitive, you're playing to win so who cares.
>>
>>30837451
kommo-o is an overwhelmingly mediocre special attacker
>>
>>30837093
There's is nothing wrong with using any pokemon, be it legendary, psuedo, or whatever.
>>
It's just a Pokémon that evolves really, really late in the game.

Pseudos are fine ingame dude, they are balanced by you having to baby them a lot.

In competitive, dude stop being an idiot, it's just gimping yourself out of an actual good team composition out of autism.

Also some Pokémon start to grow on you when you use them competitively, look at me. I never gave a fuck about gastrodon until Gen6, then he became a cool mon to build around during Keldeo rise in power after Greninja ban, I always went Jellicent in Gen5 but gastrodon got it's merits.

Actually build a team instead of focusing in aesthetic shit, you get to love new mons with ease.
>>
>A fucking Landshark
Whats not to love? Ground is one of my favorite typing and Dragon is my favorite. and

Still angry no mega flygon
>>
>>30837093
A lot of Megas have more BST than Garchomp. If you can use them without problem, why is Garchomp such a big deal?
>>
>>30838011
Nobody said megas were okay either.
>>
>>30838196
You reached super autism! Congratulations!!!
>>
>>30838253
Your post was the first mention of megas in this thread. You brought it up nigga.
>>
>>30838316
I think you confused me for another anon dude, I'm the gastrodon guy XD.
>>
I like garchomp just because he's really easy to fit on every team. He can play so many roles that almost every team will appreciate having him on the team

His design being baller af is just a plus
>>
>>30838380
It's hard to dislike the angry MOTHERFUCKING land shark to be honest.

This thing gotta be the favorite mon of a lot of people just by design alone, but apparently it can't be a bromon unless it has lower BST than Parasect.
>>
>>30837093
gfs just use what you like
that's the whole point of the game
>>
File: tyranitar.png (764KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tyranitar.png
764KB, 1600x1000px
I'm using a Garchomp for Battle Tree. First time I've ever had one in a team and he's pretty great.

Pic related is my all-time favourite Pokemon, so I guess I have no problem with pseudos at all.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.