[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breed Pokémon in perfect ball, 5 IVs, good moves >Use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4149.jpg (33KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4149.jpg
33KB, 569x428px
>Breed Pokémon in perfect ball, 5 IVs, good moves
>Use PkHex to turn the egg shiny before it hatches
>Hatch it normally, level it, EV train it

What exactly is wrong with this again? Why is circumventing breeding 4000 eggs for a color swap considered wrong if its legitimately (coding and data wise) 100% a legal and legitimate Pokémon generated in the game?
>>
>>30836373
I'm going to splash period blood on you if you don't stfu this instant
>>
>>30836373
Wouldn't the game register it as illegal since its PID or whatever the fuck doesn't match for having shiny status, and thus it wouldn't let you use it online/trade it away? Correct me if I'm wrong, my knowledge on hacking is minimal but I seem to recall reading something about this back during gen 4/5 when RNG manipulation was big.
>>
>>30836373
>I only hack for color I swear
>>
>>30836479
It literally gives the Pokemon a brand new PID, just one button click. The Pokémon may as well have been made in the game itself, theres literally nothing different between a real shiny or a hacked one. Newer Pkhex even has a hack check system so you cant fuck it up
>>
>>30836512
And what's wrong with that exactly? If you take your shiny pkhex pokemon to VGC and it passes through every check, its a real Pokemon whether you spergs like it or not
>>
>>30836373
>cheating for shiny
>but not for the rest
Dude, just pour the whole thing, don't be stupid and get all secular and shit.
>>
>>30836479
Pkhex rerolls the PID when you click the shiny option.
>>30836586
This.
>>30836616
And this.
>>30836620
And this.
>>
>Everytime you save the Pokemon you had are literally overwritten
>Everytime you put Pokemon in bank and transfer them a whole new pokemon is overwritten and nothing but the PID is brought over
>Your bros from fire red are just copies of a PID

Why does pkhex trigger you people so much
>>
>>30836373
>What exactly is wrong with this again?
You hacked it.
>Y-Yeah but muh teddy-ous
The point of having shinies is that theyre rare pokemon, if you hack them in then it's pointless to care for shinies.
Also
>breeding when you have PkHex
>>
>>30836373
Because at that point you make as well go all the way and just inject in a perfect pokemon instead of trying to subdue your guilt to fully cheat? Either way it's your game so play however you like.
>>
>>30836865
But theres no guilt? I enjoy raising my Pokemon from eggs. Making a shiny egg in pkhex is legit just spawning a brand new egg as though you bred ot regularly. You're raising a fully legit mon from scratch, you just manipulated causality in your favor.

I really dont see whats wrong with this at all. I have several legitimate shinies, 3 of them are from pkhex that I trained like normal. You legitimately can't say one is more legit then the other, the data and coding is all legit
>>
>>30837010
>You legitimately can't say one is more legit then the other
I can say they arent legit because you modified them
>But u cant kno!!
So? Just because most people cant know you beat your wife doesnt mean it's ok to do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.