[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a new computer and I would like to run citra to play SM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: suiren_sweater.jpg (65KB, 625x1089px) Image search: [Google]
suiren_sweater.jpg
65KB, 625x1089px
I got a new computer and I would like to run citra to play SM but all the tutorials I have seen uses different builds for it and I'm not sure which one to follow. How did you guys got that thing running?
>>
>>30833865
bumpity bump, also interested in this
>>
>>30833949
Glad I'm not the only one
>>
>>30833865
Whatever pc you just got you won't be able to run it.
I'm OCing at 4.4 and it runs like shit.
Just give them another 6months or so and it'll run great on a toaster.

But if you still feel like trying you generally get a bleeding edge build from their site.
Just get the last one, if you run into a black screen or something just download the one before that and see if it fixes it.
If not just try one a couple versions before that etc.
You also need to get a couple files from your 3ds, there are tutos around (Did it a week ago and don't remember shit) but you can also grab a 'user' folder from around the net, easier that way.
>>
>>30835026
I got the latest bleeding edge build and it ran like shit.

Then I tried the build that was bundled with the Moon rom I downoaded here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzbK75Bq4z2pZFJqVXNxenNsQUE

and it ran way better.

So no, bleeding edge isn't always the way to go.

>>30833865
Try the build in the link above, it's the fastest build I've found so far.
>>
>>30836606
'way better' is still shit tho, right?
35 fps is way better than 30.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.