[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just in. Star Wars fans are starting to get their own excessive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg (57KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Vader_6bda9114.jpg
57KB, 768x431px
This just in. Star Wars fans are starting to get their own excessive genwunner pandering, complete with their own Charizard.
>>
>>30831904
What's his team /vp/?
>>
>Charizard comes back
>he starts quipping
>>
>>30832278
Weavile
Drapion
Pallosand
Shiny Bisharp
Heatran
Mega Houndoom
>>
>>30832278
Zekrom and Mewtwo are a must, maybe Lunala because "that's no moon" and she fires lasers
>>
>>30832287
>He also slaughters a bunch of Team Rocket members
>>
>>30832278
>Magnezone
>Heatran
>Nihilego
>Aggron
>A-Golem
>Magcargo
>>
>>30832322
I think Palossand would literally be the only Pokemon that ISN'T on his team.

Obi-Wan definitely would though
>>
>>30832324
>Charizard also slaughters a bunch of Team Rocket members

I can actually see TPC doing that in a Generations-type animation at some point.

>>30832322
>>30832360
Why is everyone forgetting Zekrom
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-17+at+12.14.01).jpg (20KB, 252x290px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-17+at+12.14.01).jpg
20KB, 252x290px
What's *his* team?
>>
>>30832432
Emboar
Vanilluxe
Slurpuff
Guzzlord
Exeggcute
Cookie Monster dressed up as Zekrom
>>
File: mfw.png (83KB, 669x570px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
83KB, 669x570px
>>30831904
It's been like that since they started the prequels in 1999.
2bh the prequels aren't as bad as people like to say, but they weren't necessary, and are don't stand a thing compared to the Original Trilogy. TFA is better than the Prequels, bar Ep. III
>>
>>30832497
The prequels are what Gen V would be like if it was more poorly-executed. But since people love Gen V and it was legitimately good, it's more comparable to KOTOR, especially due to the complete lack of movie characters.

And ESPECIALLY especially because there seem to be rabid KOTOR fans who bash TFA for its OT pandering, the same way Unovabortions bash Gens VI and VII for its genwunner pandering.
>>
>>30832497
V>IV=III>R1>VI=VII>II>I
>>
>>30832497
The prequels are pieces of shit and anyone who defends them can eat a dick. I'd rather rewatch all of the Season 1's of every Star Trek series than have to deal with watching the prequels again.
>>
>>30831904
You're so fucking right. Member berries are real. No one has any confidence they can create anything new and good so they just play it safe.
>>
Can't wait for Star Wars to spawn its own version of Unovabortions

"Waaaaaaah they're putting Darth Vader in a movie for the billionth time, we need them to focus on KOTOR instead by making it canon and making a third game instead of more shitty OT pandering because KOTOR is the pinnacle of the franchise for trying something different, praise HK-47"
>>
>>30831904
At least it isn't like Power Rangers

>Remake of the first thing ,except it's extremely shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.