[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There won't be any gen 7 - generation episodes. So

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 300px-Pokémon_Generations_logo.png (54KB, 300x141px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Pokémon_Generations_logo.png
54KB, 300x141px
There won't be any gen 7 - generation episodes. So lets make our own
>>
File: 1470201742676.png (593KB, 996x858px) Image search: [Google]
1470201742676.png
593KB, 996x858px
Gumshoos runs for president and wins!
>>
Obligatory episode about Lillie or Gladion's escape from Aether and maybe some backstory with Lusamilf

Another one explaining Guzma's Background

Final one where Nebby (either Solgaleo or Lunala) and MC appear. /vp/ gets btfo and argue non-stop about what is canon and what is not.

The End
>>
Guzma gets beat by his dad
Kiawe is fired
Lusamine verbally abuses Lillie
>>
>>30830523
>Guzma's background
Too dark for Youtube kiddies.
>>
>>30830473
guzma and lusamine destroy johto, hoenn, sinnoh, unova and kalos using 5000 nukes.

and they are seen as the good guys thanks to the kukui brainwashing the general public into kanto fetishists.
>>
Professor Mohn goes missing
Guzma backstory
Tapu Bulu destroying Poke Mart
>>
You could honestly make an episode out of the opening with Lillie. Just add a couple shots of Lusamine's POV from a security room or something.
>>
File: slider-sept_14_p04_3.jpg (56KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
slider-sept_14_p04_3.jpg
56KB, 578x327px
>>30830473
An epioside about the ultra beasts attacking the islands. Hala gets attacked by buzzwole or pheromosa, mallow gets attacked by xurkitree, a team skull grunt gets attacked by celesteela/kartana and a hiker finds guzzlord in resolution cave. A TV reporter could also be reporting from mallie city about the portal above the mallie garden.
>>
Seeing A younger Kukui going up against the kanto league and eventually losing to Lance and seeing exactly what inspired him in creating a league for the alola region
>>
Cucker appears yet again
>>
>>30830473
diaper beam lol
>>
Looker, Nanu and bait vs Guzzlord the first time
>>
>>30830719
Th answer was right there anon
He simply lost to lance's diaper beam lol
>>
Mohn's study of the Ultra wormholes, ending by his appearance
Original Interpol investigations on the UBs with younger Nanu
Creaton of Type:Null, Gladion escapes the Foundation
Experiments on Cosmog, Lillie escapes the Foundation
Guzma and Kukui doing the trials during their youth
The original Team Skull and how they became Guzma's gang of misfits
Tapus vs Ultra Beasts

There's lots of stuff to work with desu
>>
>>30830666
THIS THIS THIS
>>
>>30830473
There won't be? sauce?
>>
>>30830550
Hi there!
>>
>>30830473
Episode of Gladion escaping Aether

An episode featuring Guzma, maybe his backstory?

An episode with Looker, Anabel, Nanu, and one of the UBs. Maybe Guzzlord.
>>
>>30830796
I'd like to see the creation of Type: Null

It'd probably be very Mewtwo-like. There could be pictures of Arceus strewn about.
>>
>>30830796
>The original Team Skull and how they became Guzma's gang of misfits
I really want this expanded on
>>
Pokemon generations will cover gen 7 though...right?
>>
>>30830734
lol
>>
>>30830523
>Final one where Nebby (either Solgaleo or Lunala) and MC appear. /vp/ gets btfo and argue non-stop about what is canon and what is not.

Sad that DPPt and XY are missing that, that was some of my favorite shitposts of Generations we got.
>>
>>30835010

Maybe for the 40th anniversary.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.