[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought Heart Gold again. What can I do here that is exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: dis1.png (12KB, 337x218px) Image search: [Google]
dis1.png
12KB, 337x218px
I bought Heart Gold again. What can I do here that is exclusive to this gen besides catch everything in Johto Balls? (Despite SuMo giving you one each) Like is there move tutors or TMs I can take advantage of that's no longer available up ahead?
>>
>>30828480
Sucker Punch move tutor is exclusive to HGSS and Platinum I believe
>>
>>30828480
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "SuMo" is actually サム in Japanese, or as I've recently taken to calling it, SaMu
>>
>>30828517

Oh, cool. I also just remembered that I have dream radar/BW2 so I can nab a dream Ho-Oh and Giritina since I own Platinum as well.

>>30828641
wut
>>
File: 1481134531854.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1481134531854.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>30828480
>SuMo
>>
>>30828480

Getting mons in Johto Balls is literally the only reason to play this trash.
>>
>>30828668
I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as SuMo, is in fact, サム in Japanese, or as I've recently taken to calling it, SaMu. Sumo is not a Pokemon game unto itself, but rather the theme that Makuhita and Hariyama is based on (and they're called Makunoshita and Hariteyama in Japanese).

Many frequenters of /vp/ play Pokemon SaMu every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Pokemon which is widely used today is often called SuMo, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically an improper abbreviation, coined by puritan reddit moderators.

There really is a Pokemon Sun/Moon game, and these people are playing it, but it is just a part of the system they use. SuMo is the a bastardized abbreviation of Sun Moon: the most recent Pokemon Game translated to English from Japanese. The abbreviation is an essential part shorthand lexicon, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of the original game, which is in Japanese. Pokemon SaMu is normally used in combination with a 3ds system: the whole system is ポケットモンスターサン / ポケットモンスタームーン with an english translation added, or Pokemon SaMu. All the so-called SuMo threads are really threads about Pokemon SaMu!
>>
File: top gnu.jpg (375KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
top gnu.jpg
375KB, 600x600px
>>30828641
>>30828834
>>
You mean HeaGolSouSil.
>>
>>30828480
Vacuum Wave to a LOT of mons.
>>
>>30828480
>SuMo
You can start with killing yourself.
>>
>>30828788

Upon replaying it I have to say... fuck this level curve. And also wild pokemon every step if you're running or on your bike. The animations also made the game so slow. I usually play with the animations on until the post game but I turned it off after reaching the first town simply because it nearly doubled the length of battles.

But another thing it has going for it is weekly events. There's at least some reason to play every day even if it's only for a few minutes. And the Pokeathalon is legitimately fun.
>>
yikes, why does /vp/ want my head for abbreviating sun and moon to SuMo?
>>
>SuMo
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.