[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the player is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-oras-regigigas[1].jpg (46KB, 695x390px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-oras-regigigas[1].jpg
46KB, 695x390px
>In Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, the player is able to encounter Regigigas in the Island Cave after capturing all three Legendary titans. To do so, the player must have a nicknamed Regice holding a "cold item" (a Casteliacone, a Never-Melt Ice, an Icy Rock, or a Snowball), as well as Regirock and Registeel in their party. Regigigas cannot be encountered during nighttime. As Regigigas is not in the Hoenn Pokédex, it can only be battled after capturing/defeating GroudonOR/KyogreAS.

How were you supposed to know?
>>
>>30828074
>Regigigas cannot be encountered during nighttime.

This is the only real autistic part, tho.
>>
>>30828074
The same way you were supposed to know about the Regis in the first place
>>
But taking the Azure Flute to Spear Pillar was deemed to confusing to be included.
>>
>>30828095
too
>>
>>30828094
Do they tell you in braille?
>>
The Regis were always a gag about all the ridiculous Mew/Celebi/Godmon rumors.
>>
>>30828133
>took some time deciphering the code in Regice's cavern
>it just opens by itself while I'm still decoding it
Why thank you, wait-for-2-minutes cave
>>
A girl in Pacifidlog gives all these hints.
>>
>>30828074
I mean having all 3 in your party is fairly obvious. But I feel like the other requirements are certainly jokes designed to sound made up
>>
In RSE it was a very different process to get all of them but just as convoluted.

It's just GF taking the piss.
>>
>>30828133
No, I mean through sheer bullshittery

Who the fuck actually reads braille who isn't blind
>>
Why did only Regice need to be nicknamed?

Why didn't they just make it so that you had to had them all hold a relevant item? i.e. Regirock with a stone and Registeel with some manufactured item?
>>
>>30828074
Why make such a hard to obtain legendary and then make it complete shit?
>>
>>30828321
Anyone who read the manual
>>
>>30828321
People who actually bothered to look in the game manual probably
>>
>>30828347
Because Regigigas is ice themed.
>>
>>30828347
Because Reigice is Gigas' favourite
>>
Oh lol I remember this shit with the regis. They don't make you jump through hoops anymore.
>>
>>30828347
because Regigigas is bumming in Regice's cave
>>
>>30828347
Probably has something to do with Regigigas originally being found in the Snowpoint Temple. That's why it's found in Regice's chamber instead of its own area. I guess it just likes the cold for some reason.
>>
>>30828074
>tfw telling my younger cousin about this
>he's incredibly skeptical, thinks it's just a joke or something
>goes nuts when it's actually real
Reminded me of all of those fake gen 1 rumors except this time it was real. Regis are the best trio.
>>
>>30828084
>nicknaming Regice, but not the other two
>making it hold ice cream
>not autistic
>>
>>30828502
If you use Rock Smash three times on the white rock in Mossdeep with your lead Pokemon holding a Star Piece you get to fight Jirachi.
>>
>>30828502
>there's a Lava Cookie under the truck in FRLG
>all the Kanto starters have "evolutions", just like the Pokégods
>there actually is a Pokémon that evolves by turning your system upside down
>the end of the Delta Episode is about going into space and fighting Deoxys
Maybe they're just coincidences, but I think Game Freak is aware of all those weird rumors. Definitely the first one, at least.
>>
>>30828629
>Some faggot tells me a fuckload of convoluted bullshit to get Mew in Pokemon Blue.
>Move down, teleport before fight, fight a slowpoke, win, get out, teleport back, get out, game pauses, unpause and you fight Mew.
>Try that years later.
>IT WORKS.
It was better when the fake rumors were developer oversights than deliverate stuff added to the game.
>>
>>30828074
Does anyone here have the screencap with Joe testing this shit? It always make me laugh but I always forget to save it
>>
>>30828074
>titans

you mean golems right?
>>
>>30828405
Well the temple was more like a prison than its lair so maybe it's actually the opposite, which means it sees the whole ice thing as a challenge and it attacks you.
>>
>>30828592
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU AUTIST SHIT LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
>>30828592
>Having fun regarding a legendary that originally also had a convoluted mechanic to be found is an issue
>Making it a nocturnal Pokémon out of nowhere is not

Ok, that's even more autistic, anon.
>>
File: Regigigas autism.png (748KB, 1272x2603px) Image search: [Google]
Regigigas autism.png
748KB, 1272x2603px
>>30828858
here you go homie
>>
>>30828074
>Regigigaa just jumps on you on Regice Chamber

i was kinda of expecting a brand new chamber with a convulted scenario, but I can work with this
>>
>>30829189
Thank you. This time I saved it
>>
>>30829374
You just had to search "filename: serebii regigigas" in the archives.
>>
>>30829189
kek I'd have to agree with him though. That's some actually weird bullshit
>>
>>30828629
>there actually is a Pokémon that evolves by turning your system upside down

wait what
>look it up

what the FUCK
>>
>>30828140
Wtf

Well, this blowed my mind
>>
>>30828074
Muh azure flute is too complicated for kids meme.
>>
>>30828347
because it was always meant to be Regi-ice, and they wanted you to fix it
>>
>>30828095
This is just bullshit that Masuda came up with during the interview, I feel. Remember that the Regi puzzles existed only a generation before. Not to mention that the Wondercard or hell, the official website, could have given instructions on where to take the Azure Flute.

There must've been another, more valid reason as to why they never bothered to release it.
>>
>>30832338
Maybe they were afraid of the whole "it's literally god" turning into a media shitstorm, only to realize after the DPPt games were dead that it'd be fine?
>>
>>30832518
Yeah this is what I feel might be the reason too. Or the fact that they kind of jumped the shark with the religious/creation undertones the game's lore had.

Christfags don't really pick on anything unless it's popular, usually. It's because they're afraid of kids doing anything other than school, religion, and sports, so they just fearmonger whatever outside influence that video games or other media have on children.
>>
>>30832590
Fuck, forgot to take off my name, from Wifi General. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>30829526
And it's awesome
>>
>>30832601
Now all of wifi gen knows your a fedora tipping autist
>>
>>30828253
The nicknamed Regice ensures it's actually Regice from that cave (if you don't consider trades)
>>
>>30832763
he'll fit right in
>>
>>30832763
I'm not anti-religious though. I guess I wasn't specific enough, since I was referring to a certain group of Christians rather than the whole religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmNb3xJFzkc

Tell me this presentation isn't retarded.
>>
>>30832338
>more valid reason
They figured the actual Pokemon would generate more hype than a random ass item and a mysterious surprise.
>>
>>30832812
You don't need a nickname to ensure that. In BW to get lando you needed the other 2 genies, and the one available in your game had to be the exact one from your game, and you didn't need to nickname it to ensure that.
>>
>>30833068
That staircase to the Hall of Origin is hype as fuck, though. The music accompanying the event makes it all the better.

The HGSS Arceus event was awesome too though, don't get me wrong. I just kind of wish that they'll go back to making us capture mythicals rather than just obtaining it as an event in the Pokemon Center. Sure the latter is more convenient, but how hype would exploring a diamond-filled minidungeon to catch Diancie in XY be? Or you know, actually participating in the events explained by the text dumps in XY when you bring a mythical to them, like the organization that tracked down Hoopa, or exploring the mountain that Volcanion leveled.
>>
>>30828095
Because taking the secret key, room key, or Oaks letter to the right places was harder?
Fucking GameFreak
>>
>>30833159
No, it means that if you have that particular Regice, then the cave is empty and available for Regigigas.

Also GF are not stellar programmers.
>>
I think it's kinda cool how they went about making players find the three Regis in Sapphire and Ruby. You had to look in the manual only to find that there was a page in braille. You then had to guy out and get a book on how to read braille at your library or something and once you learned how to, it was all a matter of deciphering the braille. Which is so cool imo. It's like an actual Pokemon adventure in real life.
>>
>>30833171
>for the Hoopa event you have to chase it by following it into the rings it creates and these rings lead to event-only places like Navel Rock, Faraway Island and Liberty Garden
That would be too much effort for an event but it would be an amazing one.
>>
>>30833219
The nickname doesn't ensure anything. The game knows if your regice is that regice by the OT.
>>
I'm so sad Regigigas is so terrible. All of the Regis are pretty cool and Regigigas is my second favorite legendary.
>>
>>30832338

Because being able to capture God was a problem in the USA.
>>
>>30833254

>Triangle island
>>
>>30828074
>in Ruby/Sapphire have only one rive, with 251 square-metters, where you need to fish, at least, 10 times in each squase until find the ONLY ONE square that you can find a feebas. This square, also, is randomized at each gameplay
>the pokemon, also, only evolve with a bunch of rare berrys that you need to plant/water/gather and make a GOOD pokeblock of it
Pokemon being pokemon.
>>
File: IMG_5149.jpg (296KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5149.jpg
296KB, 1280x720px
>wasn't in the Hoenndex
>wasn't in a sealed chamber behind the Sealed Chamber
>was in Regice's chamber
>didn't even have a model
>required cryptic bullshit to get it to show
>had the shitty DP legend theme port instead of the Regi theme
>still was considered a shitmon
Even BW2 gave Regigigas a better treatment.
GF hates my favorite Pokemon and the thought drives me over the fucking edge every moment I play these games.
>>
>>30828095
yet the generation before, they expected people to figure out birth island?
>>
>>30828237
Does she hint about Regigigas too or just the other three?
>>
>>30828629
>the end of the Delta Episode is about going into space and fighting Deoxys
I swear That Kid told me exactly this shit back when R/S was new.
>>
>>30832338
Maybe the whole bugs shit that made possible to catch darkrai and shaymin, would explain why used platinum to retcon the only way to make Shaymin change formes
>>
>Some of the pillars that comprise the corridors of the four floors of the abyssal ruins are colored purple and marked with mysterious letters. These letters can be transliterated into letters of the Roman alphabet using the correct cipher. When read the correct way (right to left, bottom to top) the sentences from each pillar can be gathered into a coherent message. The cipher shifts between floors: when one moves up a floor the symbols move "down" one letter in the Roman alphabet; for example, if two separate symbols corresponded to the letters G and H on one floor, on the floor above they would correspond to F and G, and on the floor above that they would correspond to E and F, respectively.

Four of the symbols used >do not appear to have any corresponding letter; it is strongly speculated that they are logograms.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.