[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two weeks ago i finished the hokulani observatory trial. Since

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1479711547726.jpg (14KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1479711547726.jpg
14KB, 250x249px
Two weeks ago i finished the hokulani observatory trial. Since then, i havent really touched the new pokemon game.

I simply dont enjoy it anymore, especially now, that we know there will be no late game.

Its not only that i dont like the new pokemon so far, i also dont like the whole world and the even more liniar gameplay. I cant even explore a town, because almost every path is blocked, until i´ve finished the story in this town. There is no way to skip and just explore by yourself.
I really dont like that.

Are you guys happy with the game or did you also stop playing?

I dont think its a bad game, but its simply not the game i wanted it to be. I didnt think i would ever say that, but i liked X/Y and ORAS so much more, that im currently replaying them.
>>
the report buttom isnt working
>>
Diaper beam lol
>>
>>30828066
lol
>>
>>30828025
I enjoyed X/Y, couldn't finish OR/AS, and really enjoyed Sun/Moon.

Different strokes different folks.
>>
File: 1321983340179.jpg (155KB, 716x494px) Image search: [Google]
1321983340179.jpg
155KB, 716x494px
>>30828085
I still dont really understand why i cant enjoy sun and moon.
Man, i feel really bad, but maybe im just too old for pokemon. Is it that? I recently came to the conclison, that i dont enjoy monster hunter anymore. And just like pokemon, i´ve been playing it since the first game was released in germany.

Fuck, am i actually getting old? Im afraid, that there will be nothing left of the good old days in a few years.
Im actually feeling, how my urge to play videogames shrinks to the point, where i dont even bother booting up games.
>>
Sorry anon. Loved this game, thought X/Y and ORAS were hot garbage.
>>
>>30828139
>I recently came to the conclison, that i dont enjoy monster hunter anymore
That probably has nothing to do with MH and more to do with MHX being completely garbage.
>>
File: 804.jpg (209KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
209KB, 500x500px
>>30828025
>i liked X/Y and ORAS so much more, that im currently replaying them.

Please go ahead and do that, your tastes are so horrible that you obviously don't deserve to enjoy SM.
>>
File: 1479132934766.jpg (6KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
1479132934766.jpg
6KB, 260x194px
>>30828183
Let´s hope thats the case! Because im so fucking afraid, that im getting old, it almost paralyzes me right now.
And im not even that old, but i feel my interests shifting.

>>30828217
I guess thats actually true.
>>
>>30828276
>frogposter

You know what anon, you are getting old. You should kill yourself before you start hating life.
>>
>>30828025
i didn't like it much either, and i really can't see myself replaying it

i started a challenge run on Y and i am enjoying that so who knows maybe we both have shity taste
>>
>>30828025
>>30828025
no
>>
>>30828025
>super serious problems thread

nobody cares? H-E-L-L-O-O
>>
>>30828025
I know the feeling, but x/y were a chore for me to play because of how much they shoved the 2 starter and free pokemon down your throat, here have a free lucario.
>why have riolu in game then if you get a free lucario... I had a lucario and was so pissed at this...
Ended up playing nuzlocke and forced myself to play it. Bidoof as starter, didn't use both starters.
The pokemon range was so limited, many teams are too simular in the games for replayability imo.
>>
File: 34623636.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
34623636.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>30828025
>especially now, that we know there will be no late game.

>but i liked X/Y and ORAS so much more
>>
File: 1432851326961.jpg (60KB, 552x532px) Image search: [Google]
1432851326961.jpg
60KB, 552x532px
>i haven't really touched this game in two weeks
>here, let me post a thread about it NOW for attention
>>
I enjoy SM well enough, but unlike XY I had actual problems with SM when playing it and not just things that looking back on it sucked I guess like with XY.

Really I just don't understand why some people think SM is miles better other than maybe the only reason they dislike XY is because it being the due facto worst game is one of the big /vp/ memes and at the moment the common opinion is SM is great. Both are pretty weak.
>>
>>30828025
>I CAN'T ENJOY ANY OF THE GAME BECAUSE THERE'S NO POSTGAME
Holy shit this autism.
>>
>>30828276
>frogposter
If you browse /r9k/ you lose interest in your hobbies like videogames and anime, keep frequenting that board and you will only moan and cry for the rest of your life.

Or so I've heard
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.