[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why? What the fuck goes on in Game Freak's head when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: incomplete_lines.jpg (279KB, 980x788px) Image search: [Google]
incomplete_lines.jpg
279KB, 980x788px
Why? What the fuck goes on in Game Freak's head when designing Pokemon?
>>
What am I looking at?
>>
>>30827843
OP being autistic about the fact that some pokemon gain a new type when evolving instead of having it from the start.
>>
Forced meme general
>>
>>30827825
really all these and you're not going to whine about something more sensibly stupid like azurill?
>>
>>30827883
Technically Azurill was an error.

Azurill is the way it is because they copypasted Cleffa's data for it, gender ratio and all. It was localized as the 'polka dot' pokemon, but 'mizu tama' can also mean 'water droplet', so I'm pretty sure it was intended to be a water type.
>>
Memes aside, why isn't Jangmo-o Dragon/Fighting? It's more of a fighter than Stufful.
>>
>>30827882
diaper beam lol
>>
>>30827825
>he's still posting this shit
This is why parents have to stop buying computers to their autistic children.
>>
>>30828071
Grubbin, Jangmo-o, Mudkip and Trapinch should all have had there secondary typings from the start.
>>
>>30828071
with three stage lines they often make the first stage mono-type so that it feels more like it is changing when it evolves.

what's the difference between pidgey and pedgeotto? not much...basically just +10 points to all stats.
>>
>>30828119
why does that matter though. first forms are shit forms.
>>
>>30828238
Consistency.
Vibrava being any more draconic than Trapinch is a joke. Either let it be Dragon from the start or not introduce the type until
>>
>>30827825
>Togepi
It gets wings
>Jangmo-o
It starts walking on two legs and fights with his arms
>Torchic
It gets arms and sheeeit
>Tepig
Starts walking on 2 legs
>Tranpich
Gets wings
>>
>>30828301
It is, though. It's a dragonfly. Trapinch is some kind of antlion or something. Same for how Grubbin isn't a battery yet, Jangmo-o, Tepig, and Torchic are clearly animal-like and lack the humanoid qualities to use martial arts, Togepi doesn't have wings, Mudkip is a young axolotl and therefore still mostly aquatic, and Seedot is just a seed and hasn't developed into a demon yet.
>>
File: 424px-Antlion_life_cycle.svg.png (63KB, 424x471px) Image search: [Google]
424px-Antlion_life_cycle.svg.png
63KB, 424x471px
Not this shit again.
>>
File: Elekid-1.png (133KB, 1040x1232px) Image search: [Google]
Elekid-1.png
133KB, 1040x1232px
>>30827825
>tfw you love Elekid's design but are indifferent to the evolutions.

He looks like an Electric counterpart to Azumarill and I love it. My personal wish is that they bring a branching evolution path for Elekid that builds upon his egg-shaped design and makes him Electric/Fighting.
>>
Trapinch line should be part Bug.
>>
>>30828446
i think electabuzz is the least interesting of the three
>>
>>30828446
electivire is egg shaped.
>>
>>30828710
Yeah but he isn't small and cute like Elekid. This is probably just a conflict of interests but I really would prefer it if they just made Elekid an Electric-type Azumarill.
>>
>>30828396
Vibrava is a antlion though.
It's just that antlions are most known for their larval stage.
>>
File: diaper beam.jpg (432KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
diaper beam.jpg
432KB, 1440x1440px
>>30828104
>>
>>30828396
>It is, though. It's a dragonfly. Trapinch is some kind of antlion or something.
The whole line is antlions, not dragonflies.
Tell me, do you know how a mature antlion looks?
>Same for how Grubbin isn't a battery yet,
It is stated to love electricity, which isn't far from storing electricity.
>Jangmo-o, Tepig, and Torchic are clearly animal-like and lack the humanoid qualities to use martial arts
Agree with Tepig and Torchic. But Jangmo-o is the same as its evolutions. It has the strong warrior mentality, is dedicated to training and als uses its scales as its primary way of attacking and defending.
>Mudkip is a young axolotl and therefore still mostly aquatic
It has never ever been stated that Mudkip spends any more time in the water than its evolutions. Not only that but your information is also incorrect, axolotls stay fully aquatic for their whole life, that's literally what they are famous for.
>>
File: 379ch.gif (721KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
379ch.gif
721KB, 446x251px
But Togepi can't fly.
>>
>>30828143
so autistic
>>
>>30828106
someone salty.
>>
>>30830160

then they should have just made it a separate evolution line rather than tacking it on as a pre-evo to togetic
>>
>>30832195
What? Have you ever seen a baby bird flying?
I want this meme to die
>>
>>30827825
except togepi and emboar, all of those make sense

i don't understand GF's fetish for making quadrupeds into furrybait but whatever

the real question is why does clamperl turn into eels
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.