[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix it? To start >No longer weak to grass. >Resists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: Rock_Type_Symbol_by_falke2009.png (14KB, 156x210px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_Type_Symbol_by_falke2009.png
14KB, 156x210px
How do we fix it?

To start
>No longer weak to grass.
>Resists water.

Those things never made sense anyways.
>>
>>30826309
EROSION FGT
>>
>>30826309
Only change that needs to be made:
Rock-type moves always hit when used by Rock-type Pokemon.

There, fixed.
>>
>Nerfing grass

And water is one of the main forces in the world for eroding rock. Also grass seeds get into cracks in rocks and can grow to crack them. When water gets into cracks and freezes overnight it cracks rocks too
>>
>>30826309
It's weak to water because erosion, and weak to grass because grass is actually called plant in Japan, and plants tend to destroy rocks by growing in the cracks and splitting them apart.
>>
>>30826326
>>30826334
Erosion takes years.
Grass cracking rocks takes years

Not every battle is wall v wall.

Vine whip and water gun shouldn't effect a onix.
>>
All of you faggot giving me theose precious (You)'s and falling for my bait!!!
>>
File: 1481906629938.gif (328KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481906629938.gif
328KB, 500x375px
>TFW erosion
>>
File: gon confused.jpg (13KB, 232x160px) Image search: [Google]
gon confused.jpg
13KB, 232x160px
Isn't it actually the minerals in water that erode rocks, not water itself?
>>
>>30826309
WHY DO THESE STUPID FUCKING THREADS NERF GRASS EVERY TIME

FUCK OFF YOU SHITTER
>>
>>30826467
That's one form of erosion, but the h2o itself can also carry off minerals bit by bit because water is a solvent.
>>
Tyranitar would become anightmare to handle.

So plz no
>>
>>30826309
>nerfing bad types to make bad types better

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>30826309
>nerfing grass

ENOUGH
>>
>>30826309
Should resist Bug

>nerfing Grass
>not knowing that water erodes rocks and that most rocks sink in water
>>
>rock types auto-remove stealth rocks on switch in
Done
>>
How to improve Grass, Rock and Ice types?
>>
>>30826309
Combine it with ground and call it earth type.
>>
>>30826309
>nerfing grass

Shadow sneak yourself to the next world family
>>
>>30826329

>Making Lycanroc Night even more shittier indirectly

Sad
>>
>>30826885
But muh traps
>>
>>30826361
>muh timescales
These are magical creatures with elemental abilities.
>>
>>30826309
>nerfing grass even more

kill yourself nigger
>>
>>30826885
>rock types gain HP when switched into sneaky pebbles
Or
>rock types get +1atk/spe when switched into pebbles
>>
>>30826469
Because no one fucking cares about grass. Just look how normies just ignore Bulbasaur and go for the other two all the time. It's sad but it's true
>>
>>30828453
And it doesn't help that Grass is one of the current hobbled types, along with Bug and Ice (and poison used offensively)
>>
>>30826361
Grass cracking rock can take very little time depending on how long it takes the plant to grow, some plants feed off rocks, and some forms of rock turn brittle with it comes in contact with water, not all "rocks" are the same.
>>
>>30826309
>No longer weak to grass.
What's with all those retards that want to make weak types stronger by nerfing grass? God damn. Anyway, rock should just lose its ground weakness and get more accurate moves in general.
>>
Change fighting and ground weaknesses to neutral.
Boost rock slide to 100% accuracy and 80 power.
Boost stone edge to 110 power.

Biggest weaknesses for rock types, I feel, are unreliable STAB moves, and type combos resulting in too many 4x weaknesses.
>>
>>30826540
Gon would totally have a Bewear
>>
>>30828605
This, I love my T-Tar but I hate the fact that the only valuable choice for a rock type move is rock slide, which doesn't have great accuracy.
Oh and Stone Miss, fuck that
>>
>>30828982
Martial artists break rocks so the fighting weakness makes sense, I agree with ground tho
>>
>>30826309
Stone edge now always hits under a sandstorm

Like thunder for rain
>>
Introduce 100 accuracy rock moves with actually usable BP, give more than one mon Accelerock, make more speedy sweeper rock-types.
Offer more special rock-type attack options than Power Gem.

Rock is a good offensive type, it just suffers from being treated like a defensive type and being utterly shafted move-wise.
>>
How to Fix Rock: 100 Accuracy Stone Edge
>>
>>30826361

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFAJqAuiyPA#t=73s
>>
>>30827959
>making every other rock type better
the needs of many....
>>
File: THIS..jpg (47KB, 333x323px) Image search: [Google]
THIS..jpg
47KB, 333x323px
>>30831751
/thread
>>
>>30826361
Erosion may take years, but me hydro fracking your rocky ass takes no time at all.
>>
>>30831751
-100 Accuracy Stone Edge
-Ground Types remove stealth rocks in the field
>>
>>30829392
martial artists also break wooden planks. So are you saying fighting should be strong against grass types as well?
>>
>>30833146
I hope you meant "Rock types remove Stealth Rocks", but otherwise I agree.
>>
>>30833196
yeah my bad, i did actually
>>
>>30826309
The only way to fix rock type is for GF to stop falling for "le slow defensive rock" meme and make some actually good offensive rock types. Lycanroc-Day is a step in the right direction but it really needs a better movepool if it wants to be any good.
>>
Give it some resistences like electric, ice or itself.
>>
>>30833319
Day and Night should've had swapped movesets or statblocks, and whoever approved the current versions should be demoted to janitorial staff.

Debate me.
>>
>>30833187
marial artists also beat up fucking nerds, little bitches, and spiders, so there's no reason for them to be weak to psychic and fairy or for bug types to have resistance.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.