[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Makes all female MCs be the canon MC >But those female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Alain Angry.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alain Angry.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>Makes all female MCs be the canon MC
>But those female MCs aren't trainers now
>Remove all male rivals, like Silver, Wally, Calem and Cheren, until he became a Gym Leader
>Remove a few more male characters, like Brendan, Birch's son and Lucas, Rowan's assistant
>Make a few Champions, like Blue, Iris and N, be just random characters

Why, exactly, does ashnime do these things? Is there any reason?
>>
>>30825257
>Gary
>Random Character
>>
>>30825413
As far as I recall, he fights against Ash once. Once.
>>
>>30825457
Twice, actually.
>>
Because its a bad show with overgrown fans who've never read a book in their lives
>>
>>30826024
I remember the League battle, but no other battle. When was the second time? Anything memorable?
>>
Need to make room for anime OCs.
>>
>>30826083
I remember Ash got his shit packed by Gary after he won the Battle Frontier.
>>
I'd assume the male MC thing is because Ash already fills that role. The rivals usually end up being OCs too, so there's no need to include them either.

Mostly it's because the anime isn't a 1:1 adaptation of the game's plot so they tweak things as they please.

>>30826108
Is that the one where he brought out the Electivire? I think I vaguely recall that too.
>>
>>30826108
Wasn't there also the time before Ash left for Johto?
>>
Iris, N, and Lillie just shouldn't have been in the anime to begin with. There's not a single ashnime character better off for it - remember how the anime did Colress?
>>
>>30826108
Ah, the one where he kicked Pikachu's butt with Electivire. I remember it now.
Pikachu seems has a knack for getting his butt kicked by Electivire.
>>
Why do you keep saying "ashnime"?
Makes you look stupid.
>>
>>30826202
Because it makes it easier to tell which anime you're talking about. As long as it gets the point across, it shouldn't trigger anyone's autism.
>>
>>30826218
Just say main anime. What other anime is there? Generations? Origins? Those already have names.
>>
>>30825257
The Ashnime isn't canon for the games. Everyone knows this -_-.
>>
>>30826218
...what other anime is there?
>>
>Make a few Champions, like Blue, Iris and N, be just random characters
And make random original characters like Tobias and Alain champions.
>>
File: Greninja.jpg (49KB, 572x322px) Image search: [Google]
Greninja.jpg
49KB, 572x322px
>>30826231
Other guy here, I'll call it Ashnime. Hate that jobbing fag.
>>
>>30826231
Main anime also works. Ashnime is just more widely used. It really shouldn't be any problem.
>>
>>30826240
there's literally a photo of ash in mimikyu's den in sun/moon
>>
Because writers know they don't have many expectations to meet since only diehard fans who would watch the show no matter what, and small children still watch the show.
>>
>>30826240
Ash is canon in the games. However, it's not the same Ash from the anime and he probably had a different, yet similar journey.

People are theorizing that the 20th movie Ash is that Ash.
>>
>>30826249
Alain should be the MC
>>
>>30826202
Because insulting trash is fun
>>
>>30825257
>>Makes all female MCs be the canon MC
But anon, the MC is Ash and the female character is always his slut.

>Kanto have no canon female MC in the main story, so Kanto female slut is a Gym leader
>Johto have no female MC in the main story until after GS, so Johto female slut the female character (as temporal companion in the gen when GS were remaded)
>Hoenn have female MC so Hoenn female slut is the female character
>Sinnoh have female MC so Sinnoh female slut is the female character
>Unova have no female MC in the main story, so Unova female slut is a ̶̶g̶y̶m̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ future GYm leader
>Kalos have female MC in the main story, so Kalos female slut is the female character
>Alola have no female MC in the main story, so Alola female slut is a ̶g̶y̶m̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶ Trial captain

Is Ash who win badges, who go to the league, who carry the GS Ball, who is linked to Zekrom while N is linked to N, who save the world in Kalos, etc. Ash is allways the canon main character and girls are secondary shit.
>>
>>30826443
>Zekrom while N is linked to N
O-okay.
>>
>>30826277
That's called a reference.
>>
>>30826443
>who save the world in Kalos
That's Alan, Clemont and Bonnie.
>>
>>30826966
*N linked to Reshiram

My wrong
>>
>>30827022
Pikachu beaten Lysandre's Mega-Gyarados and Ash-Greninja skills were absolutely necessary to find Hari-san
>>
>>30827071
And it wouldn't had matter if Clemont and Bonnie hadn't saved zygarde and she also was the one who basically defeated Lysandre in the end.
>>
>>30825457
>>30826024
>>30826083
>>30826108
>>30826144
>>30826196
Three times, actually.

First, Ash's Pikachu got its ass kicked by Gary's Eevee, before it even evolved into Umbreon.
Second time was in the Johto League.
Third was against Electivire.
>>
>>30827208
And it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't starter travel with Ash around Kalos, stop be retarded

>"she also was the one who basically defeated Lysandre in the end"
>he actually believe Zygarde attacked Lysandre because Eureka sayed it
Consider sudoku
>>
>>30827404
Also Lysandre was already defeated... by Alan and Ash. Pikachu's Thunderbolt, Greninja's Water Shuriken and Charizard's whatever destroyed Lysandre's controller stoping the unstoppable fake-Zygarde, Zygarde only destroyed its motionless body, Lysandre and purified the region (well, most of it)
>>
>>30825257
>>Makes all female MCs be the canon MC

But it didn't.
>>
>>30827799
>May is Norman's daughter
>Dawn is Johanna's daughter
>Serena is Grace's daugher
>"But they aren't."
>>
I don't know much about it but I assume GF gives the anime writers a base for all of the new characters but not specific plot details.
Also Ash takes the place of the male MC.
Besides they should do as they see fit, unique takes on things can be nice. Although it would be nice if they did it well
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.