[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wondertrade is shit on regual basis. Let's share some nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 12

File: growlithe.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
growlithe.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Wondertrade is shit on regual basis. Let's share some nice wondertrade moments while we wondertrade. (You do trade good stuff right, anon?)

I've gotten a lot og breedjects lately, also got a shiny Growlithe.
>>
>>30824326
I once sent an Inner Focus Docile Abra and got a shiny rockruff in return

that was fun
>>
A 5IV Eevee and a 5IV Wimpod. My only good WT's
>>
A few days ago I got a Lv.100 Shiny Golisopod. Seemed hacked as fuck, but it didn't have any egg moves and its IVs were pretty trash.
>>
>>30824326
Someone wonder traded me a Cosmog once. Traded that for a foreign ditto since I didn't need one
>>
We as a group need to get together and get stuff ready for Christmas Wondertrading.
>>
a stufful with ice punch and maga kick plus a growlithe with a bunch of stuff like burn up and close combat
>>
File: homomatsuri sm.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
homomatsuri sm.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>
>>30824494
Oh my
>>
Wonder Trade is honestly pretty good now, most people already have their Abras and I get more breedjects than usual - particularly the ones with their Hidden Ability are really nice to have.

Also more pokemon in Apricorn Balls, which is nice.
>>
I got a shiny Pupitar in ORAS WT.
Can't wait to transfer it to SM.
>>
>>30824560
about every now again i inject a box full of shiny mon and WT them currently WT 2 boxes full of shiny bold HA cleffa with wish.
>>
last night I got a 6iv cubone
also a 6iv level 100 shiny HA golem which is clearly hacked but it was also holding a power weight so that was nice.
>>
>>30824494
Go get some money with the big nuggy
>>
Got a Xerneas in Y once
I usually trade stuff that will evolve
>>
>>30824494
>Big Nugget
>In Japanese, it's 'kin no tama' (きんのたま、金の玉 lit. golden ball). It's also a colloquial term for testicles, and the man offering you his "testicles" is a frequent joke amongst Japanese fans
>>
>>30824354

This triggers me
>>
>>30824326
I traded a box of Pikipek and Comfey breedjects the other day and got a lv 100 6IV Alolan Marowak, a lv 100 Incineroar with a great moves etc and a lv 1 shiny marill holding a gold bottle cap
>>
Last time I wonder traded I sent out a Spearow and got a Guzzlord. I hadn't even finished the story yet.
>>
I got a (obviously hacked) lvl100 shiny Bruxish while giving aways Honedges.
I have no idea if it's a good or a bad thing.
>>
Who here is evolving their WT abras into Kadabras before WTing them back?
>>
>>30824326

>regual
>>
>>30824494

GIVE ME THE NUGGER
>>
Got a scyther with a metal coat yesterday while trading off snivy/phantump breedjects. Unexpectedly decent variety from the whole thing. Only 3 abras from the whole box.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 848x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 848x888px
I wondertrade boxes of shiny 'mon that look barely different from their normal counterpart in hopes that at least one person automatically releases it before noticing the star. Either way, people get a shiny so it's a win/win for me.
>>
Got a Castform yesterday.
Also got a quickball Abra and was about to get pissed when I noticed it had Synchro and a Modest nature, which I was missing.
>>
>>30824326
Sent 3 boxes of 4-5IV timid vulpixs' a week ago or so

Out of it the only decent things I've gotten were some dex fillers, a couple rare fish, and the starters I needed
>>
Best get is a lv. 100 shiny Oricorio in a Heavy Ball holding a Moon Ball
>>
>>30824326
Why do so many people send Abra over WT? Is it because of sync?
>>
>>30825515
that gave me half a chub anon.
>>
I got moon ball and love ball vulpix, both with moonblast and snow warning
shiny midnight lycanroc (modest, which is probably why they traded it away)
a xurkitree
four beast ball gibles (why is this so common, I thought beldum was the one everyone wanted in a beast ball?)
adamant 5 IV power of alchemy grimer
heavy ball riolu
beast ball rockruff breedject
bellyjet huge power marill
lure ball magikarp breedject

also
>see master ball coming
>holy shit what's it gonna be
>raticate
???
>>
I keep throwing out my breedjects. Just sent a box of 4-5IV Mimikyu for a load of shit, before that half a box of 4-5IV love ball Vulpixes
weirdest thing i got was a level 54 fletchling

>>30825651
bad nature+sync or inner focus
>>
>>30825663
just remembered the vulpix both have freeze dry too
>>
>>30824326
Pleasant pretty much so far. Sending out a lot of Morelull and Staryu and such, got a bunch of Wishiwashi and some very nice breedjects, (like a Vulpix).
>>
>>30825698
Wonder if the moon ball Vulpix ya got was one of mine. I sent a bunch of those off a couple weeks ago. I've got lots of Pokemon to infect with Pokerus to send out.

I never get anything good off WT. At least not atm. I noticed XY/ORAS were cleaned up towards the end of their generation.
>>
I've wondertraded away nearly all of my breeding rejects.

I release ones that I don't think people would appreciate much, like non-regenerator Mareanies or things with a wrong nature. I try to put two or three egg moves on my breeding projects too, even if I don't plan to use any of them.

I mostly get shit in return, but I often get 4 IV breeding rejects, and then I breed a perfect of that mon pretty quickly.
>>
>>30824326
all i do on wondertrade is create a save backup, trade out super strong / shiny/ rare pokemon, and then restore save.

I just hope kids get excited when they get the pokemon. For every fucking faggot out there that sends rattata and zubat, there's a kid who doesn't know any better who does it.
>>
>>30825786
the OT is Amber
>>
I've been breeding version exclusive pokemon and sending them off into the blackhole that is wonder trade. Now, for my efforts, I have 4 boxes full of raticates and yungooses.
>>
I got a Mimikyu in a Moon Ball. Of all things on there, that really made me smile.
>>
>>30825816
Nope, not me then. Guess someone else thought Alolan Vulpix looked cute in a Moon ball as well!

I wanna do a breeding project of a Pokemon most people would never expect. Any suggestions?
>>
>>30825836
I recommend deleting those Yungoos and Raticates. Keeping them out of the WT pool will in turn make WT healthy.
>>
>>30825852
Maybe a low-demand Island Scan Pokemon, like Tynamo.
>>
>Fill WT with breedjects and 4-5IV mon
>Release the shitmon and repeat

We'll make WT great again anons
>>
I once traded a 4 IV shiny Amoongus and in return got a Golurk named "MECHA HITLER". Made me snort. Then I threw it back into wondertrade with the hopes that it would offend someone or make them laugh.
>>
>>30825869
Don't delete them, keep them in pc and use the extra trainer IDs to get pp up every day from the lotto
>>
>>30825929
I always keep the offensively-named Pokemon. They're just too good to give up.

>>30825887
Hmm, not a bad idea. Might do Starly too cause it is my favorite regional bird and now that Taloneflame has been severely nerfed, maybe try to remind people that Staraptor is still around
>>
I sent out 3 boxes of cloned Celesteelas on Wondertrade.
>>
>>30825944
Well yes, there's that too. To each their own!
>>
>>30825944
I've got no space left already, deleting is inevitable
>>
>>30825944
I thought the lotto didn't use that system anymore?
>>
>tfw farming money from wimpod
>catch them all and then throw them on WT since I have two that I already use
Wimpods are desired right?
>>
>>30826003
it seems to because I was getting only moomoo milk forever until I did a few more boxes of WT now I always get pp up
>>
>>30826018
That's a great idea! And if you can infect them with Pokerus, that makes them even more valuable. But yes, that's a good species to send out for anyone doing Wonderlockes.
>>
Back in XY I got a shiny Kyogre. It was obviously hacked, but I won't look a gift Kyogre in the mouth.
>>
>>30826032
I have like 6 boxes of mons from other trainers and I have yet to get anything beyond an elixer and berry juice
>>
>>30826003
The one in Hau oli does. The plaza ones don't.
>>30826062
I don't have Pokerus, sorry. Just a ton of nuggets and such now after all this farming.
>>
>Wondertrading Graveler with everstone.
>Nickname is NoGolem4You
>Japanese guy want to trade with you.
>Shows me the Graveler he got from me.
>I show him the other 2 boxes of the same cloned Graveler.
>>
I have a ton of minior breedjects from getting my shiny and I've been wonder trading them but I feel kind of bad because firstly they're yellow (worst minior colour but I didn't care because I was going for a shiny) and secondly I don't know if they'll be useful to anyone because you can't use them as parents for anything other than minior
should I keep wonder trading them or just release them
>>
>>30826068
That's the festival plaza one. There is still the ID-lotto in the building where you get the shitty pokemon snap thing in the first city.
>>
christmas will not be a good day to use wonder trade because I'll flood it with the delibird I'm breeding right now
>>
File: 1257479587027.jpg (90KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
1257479587027.jpg
90KB, 500x642px
>>30826111
Nice trips but you are still a faggot.
>>
>>30824326
I got a hacked tapu lele holding a golden bottle cap.
>>
>>30826111
Woops, left your trip on mate
>>
So, since WT is still kinda shit right now, what should I flood it with? I've been busy with breedject starters, but I'm thinking of switching over to one of the annoying to get mons. Any suggestions?
>>
just got a 5IV adamant beldum in a beast ball
is adamant the best nature for metagross
>>
>>30826111
I sent out a ton of Graveler named Geodudé
No everstone though
>>
I'm actually about to flood WT with breedject Dhelmise/Pichu. They have good natures, at least, so I hope one of you guys gets them and thinks of me.
>>
>>30824326
Wonder Trade makes me racist against Japanese people. They are the WORST.
>>
>>30826475
I get most of my Yungoos from Germany.
Oddly enough most of the nice breedjects are either from Japan or Spain.
>>
>>30826475
>quick ball
gee i can't wait what it is
>>
>>30826401
mareanie or dhelmise
>>
I got a beast ball Gible once. Apparently not too uncommon but it was still nice to not have to chain for a Gabite and then breed it.
>>
just got a mareanie, feels good
i've gotten like 70-80 dex entries from wonder trading alone, i rarely catch anything before i'm done with the game
>>
>>30826172
oh shit what, I didn't even know that was there
>>
>>30824326
Once I got a breedject Mareanie with Regenerator in a love ball.
>>
>>30826906
Did it have all the egg moves? That might've been me.
>>
>>30826615
this, and beast ball Beldum
>>
>>30824326
Just got a shiny Torterra with 5 ivs in my Y few years ago. I got a Eelektrike shiny too.
>>
All I want is a Shiny Rayquaza, but it doesn't seem like they will ever do an event for it again.
>>
got a 4IV minior, and a 5 IV starly. thats about it.
>>
there goes another box of good IV mimikuys, shame they all had bad natures since i had to breed like 1.5 boxes until i got a jolly
in return got a few beast ball mons and pokerus
>>
>>30826401
Mareanie w/ Regenerator
>>
Moon exclusive mons & 1 Oranguru named harambe. I got some eggs from ditto with it & sent his ass back to wonder trade
>>
I pretty regularly WT my breedjects, 80% of what I get back is Melemele mons, so I always hope I made some kid's day better.

Once I got a shiny Crabrawler.
>>
Somebody threw me a lvl 100 shiny Pokerus Toucannon. I've got a handful of starters.

If something gets knocked into the red, I throw an ultra ball at it just so I can trade it in there. Stuff with Sturdy gets mailed out by me constantly.
>>
>>30825651
Since you get XP for catching stuff, I was throwing balls at them when I wasn't sure I could OHKO them.
>>
One time in X I was sending out my leftover Yamasks from shiny hunting and I got a shiny Swirlix with egg moves Belly Drum and After You. I love that chocolatey little fucker.
>>
I've been been sending out SOS weather pokemon like Castform and Vanillite out since they can be annoying to get. I get mostly breeding rejects but I did get a shiny Drampa holding a rare candy once.
>>
>>30824494
Its nickname is Homo Matsuri which means Homo Festival in japanese
>>
Got a Kartana in a master ball with max IV in all stats.

Obviously hacked but pretty funny. Was just trading a honedge away.
>>
Sent out a box full of HA Vulpix in Love Balls and HA Mareanie in Moon Balls yesterday. I got a bunch of neat stuff back, but my favorites are a Lure Ball Chinchou and Heavy Ball Riolu.

I got that Mareanie from WTing previous breedjects, too. Sure, I might get an Inner Focus Abra in a Quick Ball every now and then, but WT has been pretty fantastic to me.
>>
>>30827772
I got a Vulpix in Love Ball off WT. Is your in-game name Luana?
>>
>>30827955
Nope.
Going by the GTS, Love Ball actually seems to be one of the most common balls for it.
>>
Ive been wonder trading smogonswords. I got a 5iv stufful and a hacked perfect lv100 shiny exegg today.
>>
>>30828021
Dang it would have been nice if it turned out to be from someone from here
>>
>>30824326
Occasionally I get breeding rejects when I send out my own breeding rejects. Mostly it's Japanese Abra through.
>>
I've been dumping boxes of near perfect bred johto ball stuffles and HA alola vulpix, don't get much noteworthy stuff. lots of fucking abras.
>>
File: boot to the face.gif (2MB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
boot to the face.gif
2MB, 540x338px
>tfw you see a quickball coming through
>>
Why the fuck are there so many popplio on wt?
I've gotten almost a full box worth of them, a bunch being the starter ones
>>
>>30824326
been dumping boxes of 5iv adamant wimpods. got a solgaleo, pheromosa, and the two monkes which was alright. everything else is meh
>>
Anyone else get a lot of Gible's in Beast Balls? More than any other pokemon/ball combo, Beast Ball Gibles are the far away leader.

I did also get a Beast Ball Beldum, so that was cool.
>>
>>30829835
Insecure idiots who hate male Primarina
>>
>>30830084
I've been getting a lot of Gibles in general. It's actually really frustrating because I have no need for any 'chomp that isn't Tankchomp.
>>
someone just wonder traded me Bouncee, that bounsweet that person in that pokémon center trades you
how could you man, that npc trusted you

also they forgot to take the brightpowder off it, thanks moron
>>
>>30830142
Well wouldn't you just reset for a female if you gave a shit about it? Why wt the one starter you get?
>>
someone named Ness just gave me a blue minior in a moon ball with all IVs except special defense
I wish you could still "Nice!" people
I feel bad because the solosis I gave him only had 3 perfect IVs. at least it was in a friend ball
>>
>>30830456
>I feel bad
>Friend ball
>solosis
>3IV
I don't think he felt too bad
>>
>>30825800
This, minus the saving part. It's a good time waste while doing other shit, especially during XY & ORAS.

Sending out limited or hard to get items for the past couple of weeks. Yesterday did it with Rowlets holding Starf Berries. Lansat Berries later on or when the damn fortune tents give me point bonuses for WT/Plaza
>>
I was planning to WT a box of 6IV lvl 100 shiny jap ditto holding destiny knot yesterday. Halfway through I realised I was getting all jap breedrejects in return. I guess this meant the breeders who would appreciate a 6IV ditto already had one. I got demoralised and gave up sending out 6IV dittos after that.
>>
>>30830706
Never give up
>>
>>30830706
try a different time of day
>>
I sent out a few Dhelmise and Mareanie recently. Friend traded 'em to me so I bred some to WT. No particular reason, really, I just find WT kinda fun, and I like sending out decent mons to combat the Abrapocalypse.

Got a Gible, and an Alolan Vulpix in a Beast Ball. Not sure if they were good in the IV department (haven't finished the story yet) but I consider 'em pretty good trades.

How long does it take to hatch eggs in Poke Pelago? I've considered going for shinies and whatnot but I can only handle so much running around on the Tauros
>>
>>30824326
That image is giving me anxiety. Anyway, I've only gotten shit from WT.
>>
>>30825839
I was trading 4 boxes out of these throughout the past week! Wonder if it was one of mine, what's the OT?

The best thing I got in return was a marill
>>
I've been giving away 3/4IV breedjects, as well as some Defog Rowlets. Best I've gotten in return is a somewhat decent Dhelmise.

Doesn't matter to me, though. I just hope someone gets some use out of what I've sent. Most of them make pretty solid breeding partners if you don't already have a collection of 5IV mons, at the very least.
>>
>>30830706
You pass me one of those Dittos and you can be the proud owner of a shiny 4IV Politoed in a Dive Ball with Pokerus.
>>
>>30830344
I traded a cubone with thick club the other day because I thought they all had one.
>>
Dumping some 5IV breeject popplios into WT right now. Hopefully I get some nice things in return.
>>
>>30831994
Honestly not so hard to get long as you have a leading pokemon with compound eyes
>>
>sending out the garbage I bred to get the IV checker

Feels good, man. Just got a nearly perfect Vulpix with snow warning for a shitty Rockruff
>>
>>30824326
A while ago, I got a Mawile nicknamed "Mawile Cyrus"...
>>
>>30824326
Sent an Amoongus back in ORAS, Got a Shiny Kyrogre
>>
I've been Masuda Methoding for a Shiny Dhelmise for quite some time, still haven't got one, but I gotta wondertrade out all these Dhelmise now or later, and I pick now.

Just got a Chinese Hakamo-o on the first trade, good start.
>>
6IV shiny Silvally holding a Dragon's Memory.
6IV Tapu Bulu holding a Choice Scarf.
A ton of breedjects.

Been sending out boxes upon boxes on moon ball Mimikyu and love ball Salandit with no less than 4IVs.
>>
File: 1472263689973.png (152KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1472263689973.png
152KB, 359x414px
>>30824326
>trying to complete national pokedex in OR
>someone wondertrades me a Scatterbug thinking he's #edgy and #cool for sending out shitmons
jokes on u fucker i needed it for my dex
>>
>>30834862
Female Salandits I hope
>>
>>30834882
Male. Female I been distributing here.
>>
>>30834881
>Scatterbug
>Not collecting Regional Variants
>>
>>30826111
>>Japanese guy want to trade with you.
Is this even possible in SM? It was easy to do in XY.
>>
get on that there WT right now! sending out some dope-ass pentaperfect Drampas
>>
>>30834983
yeah you have to change your thing in your profile to "willing to trade any time" I think
>>
thinking about breeding some tepig and throwing the rejects to wonder trade
shame they don't give dex entries because island scan
>>
a day or two after xy came out i got a yveltal, which was good because i got x
>>
I got a 4iv breedject Popplio. Bless that trainer.
>>
Every Time I get an Abra on Wondertrade I evolve it into Kadabra and send it back out
>>
I have been trading breedject Bounsweets as I was reading this thread. Then in amongst the usual horde of Abras, I ended up being traded a shiny level 78 Lurantis
>>
I like Wonderlockes
>>
>Take care of Diaper Beam!
lol
>>
File: KBTIT.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
KBTIT.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>>30824326
A Japanese Buzzwole named KBTIT holding black glasses
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 720x514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 720x514px
I got a 6 IV adamant mimikyu on my first wonder trade. Everything else has been shit though
>>
File: 20161216_235640.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161216_235640.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Was literally just throwing out some Minior breedjects and got a jp as my trade partner and had "two wasn't enough" in my head. They surprised me with pic related.
>>
One of my first wondertrades in SM got me a shiny lvl 100 Kangaskhan that had a YouTube link as its OT. It was obviously hacked, so I let it go, but it ruined my Pokédex forever.
>>
File: 20161217_003233.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20161217_003233.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
Midnight central time has been good to me so far in WT. Have had one Abra and several egg move breedjects.
>>
I got a shiny Chimecho with 4 perfect ivs once. Thanks, random jap.
>>
>>30825515
>having this much autism
>>
>>30827644
>It's only moves are 'Attract' and 'Leer'
>No Guard/Protection
>Hasty
>BIG BALLS

And it has Pokerus. It's a predator Machamp
>>
>>30826475
All my good WT's are from Chinese

I got my Hidden ability Gibble, a Hidden Ability Slowpoke, A regular Mareanie in a beast ball...
>>
>>30824326
I got an Alolan Geodude named Mohammed, and some Breedject Wishwashi, A-Vulpix, Komala, and Dratini
>>
>>30824326
Got a shiny comp ready honcHarow, it was obviously genned but whatever, better than that early route shitmon I put out for it ';?)
>>
best one i got so far is a breedject beldum
>>
I wonder traded a level 53 Pyukumuku from my Poke Pelago and got a Spearow from some Italian guy. That wouldn't have stopped me if the interface and loading times made the whole ordeal so fucking cumbersome.
>>
>>30842168
Nice, but I have that Mareanie beat and it's home grown here in the USA (or any english game but whatever)

>lure ball
>regenerator
>bold
>female (to pass HA)
>5IVs

That was a good day for wonder trades.
>>
>>30824494
>pokerus

kek
>>
>>30825908
every time you release a shitmon, over 100 shitmon are caught and put on wondertrade once again
>>
>>30830344
>how could you man, that npc trusted you
I evolved mine into Tsareena and then released it because I got too autistic about the nickname
>>
I regularly put Dive Ball 3+ IV Gible breedjects with egg moves on Wonder Trade.
>>
>>30824326
>nice wondertrade moments
I was doing this dumb playthrough where I had to wondertrade my entire team whenever I beat a Gym. At one point I got a Foreign Level 1 Male Adamant Ralts and a Foreign Level 1 Female Modest Ralts, so Gardevoir and Gallade led the way until the next Gym. I still fell bad that I split them up and then went to different trainers, I was considering breaking my rules and keeping them in my box and trading two Randomons in their place but I didn't.
>>
>>30824326
WT is good when the japs are asleep.
>>
>>30825908
Don't release them, use them to farm lottery wins for easy bottle caps. or don't
>>
File: 1479440505740.png (84KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479440505740.png
84KB, 250x419px
I tend to put my 3-5 Mareanies in WT, I got a nice mimikyu once
>>
>>30824326
I got a level one purple Minior that is named moist from trading an adamant Murkrow.
>>
>>30845358
>tfw live in japan and have to deal with japan time WT all the time
>>
During XY I soft resetted for a Jolly Xerneas with 31/30/31/31/31 IVs and cloned the hell out of it and put them on WT and GTS. I probably gave out 20 boxes of it. It was funny seeing people offer me my Xerneas during online trades after
>>
File: IMG_20161217_021659.jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161217_021659.jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
Got this guy last night whilst trading out Eevees.

Hax for sure, my god it was a pleasant change after so many shirmons.
>>
I got a jolly ditto in exchange for a modest Litten yesterday. Now I feel bad for the other guy since the trade was crap on my end.
>>
About to send a box of mixed IV, mixed nature Honedges out
Just got a fast ball eevee though, bretty gud
>>
>>30846275
and my last egg gives me a 6IV adamant honedge
i can deal with this, now some wonder trading
>>
>Trade 6IV Turninator and Minior
>Get 2 rats
>Trade them back
>Get Dhelmise and Mimikyu
>>
just got a moon ball litwick, feels good
>>
Don't remember exactly which trades got me which mons, but I've given Haunters, Machokes, random Dittos, Eeevees and Kadabras and received starters, mimikyu, aerodactyl, a gible and a deino
>>
>>30846808
And just now got a Buzzwole. It's not even hacked.
>>
>>30831066
I got a moonball mimikyu as well, OT was japanese
it was adamant 5x31, first child adamant 6x31 so I was pretty happy about that
>>
>>30825663
I got a spearow in a masterball. Just threw it in my ??? box.
>>
Sent out 3 boxes of lvl 1 shiny Phantumps with 4 moves so that Trevenant has to learn 6 moves upon trading.

Name is "this L"

Take good care of this L
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.