[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I like the Pokémon that have a more playful element or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gf.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
"I like the Pokémon that have a more playful element or a gimmick for their game they're in. For example, X and Y has Malamar, which evolves using the gyroscope. That's one of my favorite things from that game. I've definitely explored a lot of things in that regard for Sun and Moon,"

Does any of the new Pokemon has a unqiue evolution method? I dont think Ice Stone is that unique to be honest

What happened with that then?
>>
File: Sun and Moon evolutions.png (1MB, 2552x2704px) Image search: [Google]
Sun and Moon evolutions.png
1MB, 2552x2704px
>>30820427
Steenee evolving by learning stomp fits the personality I suppose.
Crabrawler is fitting due to lore. A yeti crab that likes to climb on a mountain taller than Everest. However, it'll probably be relegated to the icy rock like glaceon.
I don't think anything is malamar level. That shit was crazy.
There's the oricorio nectars as well I guess.
>>
How will you evolve Malamar once he gyroscope is gon?
>>
Malamar took the joke too far even if it was kinda cool conceptually. Area-specific evolutions are about as far as I want it to go and even then I'd prefer trade items if there wasn't new ones created every bloody gen.

>>30821063
Upside down rock that GF will make a whole location specially for in each game.
>>
>>30821063
Evolution by trading, but only with aussies
>>
>>30821063
evolve after learning tupsy-turvy?
>>
>>30820427
Will we ever get a pokemon that evolves through rubbing its naughty parts?
>>
>>30820886
But none of it is new or unique enough ile Malamar
>>
>>30820427
There are a lot of gimmickmons this gen. UBs, as a whole, are one big gimmick. Not that many gimmicky evolutions, but still a decent number of gimmickmons.
>>
File: 1481811363020.png (180KB, 495x517px) Image search: [Google]
1481811363020.png
180KB, 495x517px
>>30820427
That's why we got power construct Zygarde?

>Ohmori and his gimmicks ffs

Fucking Ohmori, all they needed to do was to make the Complete form changeable at will, like the 2 other forms you change from with the cube on route 16 and then all the forms could of kept Aura Break too. Regardless of how helpful AB is, it is objectively better to be available as a permanent form instead of wasting the ability slot to trigger the form change when you are in a pinch.

Bet that fucker hates Necrozma so he probably gonna pull the trigger on that guy too.
>>
>>30821973
Gen 7 got like 4-5 in-battle changing pokemon and the only one that stands out is Minior, mostly because its ability Shields Down is actually decent for a zen mode clone ability. Huge Power or some shit like that would be way better on shitmons that are cucked with in-battle form changes instead of a shitty zen mode clone ability.
The whole gimmick with in-battle forme changing 'mons is lame, especially regarding Zygarde which was hyped the fuck up too.
>>
>>30822062
Are you retarded? If we had permanent 100% Zygarde it would chill with Mega-Fug in their own tier. That HP is ridiculous.
>>
>>30822126
No, but you are smogonshill kys.
>>
I sincerely hope those two men die.
>>
>>30820427
Wishiwashi
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 271x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 271x429px
>>30821209
Fark off m8
>>
>>30820427
Imagine the butthurt over a pokemon that you need to walk a certain amount of steps for it to evolve
>>
>>30822720
Delet this
>>
>>30821262
Eevee.
>>
>>30822720
GameFreak is actually retarded to do that, you know. So shut the fuck up.
>>
I'm surprised the electromagnetism area wasn't at Blush Mountain. That better be fixed if Stars is a third version.

As for the gyro mechanic for Malamar, patents found for the Switch confirm gyro support.
>>
>>30820886
>add Glaceon
>icy rock still exists
>>
>>30825210
*add ice stone

I fucked that up
>>
>>30825246
Glaceon never gets any love. At least you can get Leafeon on Akala. They should retcon the Eeveelutions to all evolve by stone with the exception to Sylveon since there is no Fairy stone equivalent.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.