[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get to Mount Lanakila >Get ready for a rough Victory Road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1480906839772.png (2MB, 1600x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480906839772.png
2MB, 1600x1500px
>Get to Mount Lanakila
>Get ready for a rough Victory Road
>2 small empty rooms

What?

Did I just get memed on?
>>
vast poni canyon is the victory road

that whole area screams victory road, how do people not get that?
>>
>>30818627
/thread

you really needed this explained to you OP?
>>
>>30818627
vast poni canyon is a wordplay on victory road in japanese
>>
>>30818193
Was Vast Poni Canyon not Victory Road enough for you?

Besides, Mt. Lanakil and the Pokemon League literally just opened.
>>
Vast Poni Canyon was the true Victory Road really.

That said, Mt Lanakila was disappointingly short. I would have liked a few more rooms. Especially it's based on an extremely tall mountain in real life.
>>
File: 27-09-2015.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
27-09-2015.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>30820844
Ditto. Problem is that the Hokulani is based on the same mountain. It's just split up for design reasons. Lanakila is the mountain when snowing and the shrubby brown grass that's prevalent in the Ice age nature preserve.
Hokulani is the observatories that are on the summit. It looks like the summit when it isn't snowing. It even has the smooth, winding, nearly desolate red dirt road above clouds, at the summit.
They definitely should've made Lanakila larger though. I would've preferred some trainers, but I get that it was brand new.
>>
>>30818193
All the mountains in this game are dissapointing as hell

>Wela Volcano Park warps you to the exit, when you enter the interior
>Mount Hokulani is just an observatory and a few patches of grass on a road
>Blush Mountain is a small patch of grass and an observatory
>Mount Lanakila is just two rooms and some outdoor grass

Vast Poni Canyon is pretty much the only decent dungeon in this game. Mount Lanakila should've been a lot bigger, it did not live up to the hype at all

>>30820677
just opened is not an excuse, the game makes the point to tell you Kukui has been calling all island challenge winners and otherwise strong trainers to Mt. Lanakila
>>
>>30821121
Given Kukui hypes how he invited all these trial challenge champions, you'd expect some trainers at least
>>
>>30818193
Vast Poni Canyon is Victory Road
>>
>>30818193

i was glad
victory road sucks ass, especially cause you need every HM
>>
victory roads were fucking tedious
i liked vast canyon tho, which was supposedly the victory road
>>
>>30822280
>HMs
>in SM
>>
>>30818627
>overleveled
>ninja mode through vast poni canyon
Well shit I missed 90% of victory road then.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.