[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally EVERY one of these has Volt Switch. Fucking smogonshitters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: tapukoko.png (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tapukoko.png
163KB, 500x500px
Literally EVERY one of these has Volt Switch.
Fucking smogonshitters can't think for themselves
>>
>>30817939

Why would you NOT run Volt Switch?
>>
They're starting to run U-turn too
>>
>>30817939
What would you run instead?
>>
>>30817939

Thunderbolt
Volt Switch
Dazzling Gleam
U-turn

Best Tapu Koko set
>>
> be me
> attempt to breathe to maintain existence
> realize that would make me like everyone else

hey thanks bro for showing me that if other people do something I shouldn't youve saved my life!
>>
Is "thinking for yourself" the new code for using something subpar and losing?
>>
I run u turn with dugtrio and CB Ttar, volt switch is decent but u turn being a surefire fuck you to any ground/lighting rod user if you use CB ttar+Excadrill or just plain old doggy is too good to pass up.

You really stop seeing volt switch up to a certain point in the ladder where people prefer to have sure momentum over risking the switch if they misspredict.
>>
>Gonna SR for a Koko for Battle Tree

What's the reason for every set being Timid/Modest, instead of running off his attack? Is it because of movepool/Volt Switch?
>>
File: 1439668032734.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
1439668032734.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>30817939
Yes, one simply has to reach into the deep and varied movepool of this pokemon (5 total viable moves) to see all of the endless possibilities! Smogon "shitters" truly are the scourge of the earth! Pip pip young chap!
>>
>>30817939
>Pokemon has a good move
>everyone knows it has that good move and use it
>FUCKING OMGON
Seriously?
Seriously?
>>
>>30817939
I saw one with Sky Drop today, thought it was pretty neat.
>>
>still using thunderbolt

Git gud scrublords, thunder is where it's at.
>>
>>30818047
Yes. His special attack is good enough when paired with electric terrain.
>>
>>30818047
>physical electric attacks
>physical fairy attacks

DUDE WILD CHARGE LMAO
>>
>>30818047
obviously.

>no play rough
>no volt tackle
>everything has recoil
>intimidate
>burn

Yeah no.
>>
>>30818047
Bad physical movepool compared to special

His electric moves + terrain hit hard enough
>>
>>30818047

Tapu Koko's special movepool:

>Thunderbolt
>Volt Switch
>Dazzling Gleam
>Nature's Madness
>Hidden Power

Tapu Koko's physical movepool:

>Wild Charge
>Brave Bird
>U-turn
>>
>>30818239
check this set and destroy alolan marowaks

Tapu koko @ Flyinium
Jolly Nature
max atk / max speed
- Wild Charge
- Brave Bird
- Mirror Move
- Protect

Protect scouts and helps to see if mirror move can be useful. Z mirror move is +2 attack and attacks in the same turn
Even if you dont use mirror move, flyinium boost brave bird so thats good too.
>>
>>30818239
>Nature's Madness
memes
>>
>>30817939
I run a physical set with U-Turn, so there.

God damn, it needs to get access to play rough.
>>
>>30817990
I'm trying Wild charge, Brave birb, roost and U-Turn
>>
>>30817939
OP is right. U-Turn is a lot better. Smogonfags do copy paste without thinking but eventually someone smart will use U-Turn instead and then they will all copy.
>>
>>30820588
I already see that in smogon

:^)
>>
btw, the problem is than koko is bad example, you dont have many option outside of the special set and the physical set, he dont get many coverage (STABS, HP, Roost, U-turn), so other than Mirror Move or Nature shit you cannot be original
>>
>>30820669
I disagree. I think there simply needs to be another physical fairy move other than FAIRY MULTI-ATTACK!
>>
>>30820833
Well yes, but I'm placing my hope in the more likely option in the near future.
>>
>>30820880
Funk that shinto! Shoot for the stars!
>>
>>30820908
Despair cannot exist without hope, so I choose not to hope and to simply be content with my shitty movepool Koko.
>>
File: 14298031_p0.jpg (112KB, 813x841px) Image search: [Google]
14298031_p0.jpg
112KB, 813x841px
>>30817939
Can't stop the Volt Switch
>>
>>30817939
i know, fucking smogonshitters always run earthquake on excadrill as well. bunch of brainless SHEEP that've never heard of drill run
>>
>>30820588
I like it.
So does Mirror-Z copy the normal move, or does it do a Z-version of it? I keep hearing conflicting reports.
>>
>>30821119
>smogon shitters running leaf storm on contrary Serperior
Plebs, all of them. The opponent would never predict me running leaf blade. It always gets them by surprise.
>>
>>30821174
It does a z-version of the move, so for example mega metagross used Earthquake again you, you use Tectonic Rage back.
>>
>>30821182
I literally laugh out loud when a smogonfag switches in a physical wall on my Mega Beedrill. only to get a Venoshock in the face. They never see it coming
>>
but muh mentum
>>
>>30818046
too bad you can't trap a-marowak
>>
>>30821195
Christ, that's amazing.
>>
>>30821200
>not using physically offensive chansey w/ lucky punch to stop special beedrill in its tracks
Fucking Smogonfags, can't think for themselves
>>
or volt switch is a good move you chucklefuck
>>
File: 1480756536609.jpg (140KB, 1024x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1480756536609.jpg
140KB, 1024x1151px
>>30820744
Mah nigga, physical Koko makes some motherfucking dents
>>
>>30821687
>Filthy Traitorous Scum trying to tell me how to play my spreadsheet file character turn based rpg game
Could you fuck off back to the warp please?
>>
>>30817939
Go take a look at this movepool at some point and you'll understand why.

His movepool is ass.
>>
>>30821195
Oh god I am going to abuse the shit out of this on Battlespot with Blaziken.

> Protect stall to get Speed Boosts
> Use Z-mirror move to get +2 attack and do a copy Z-move
> Baton pass away if things go south
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.