[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw someday they'll remake gen 5 and they'll add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: kaneki w.png (136KB, 663x637px) Image search: [Google]
kaneki w.png
136KB, 663x637px
>tfw someday they'll remake gen 5 and they'll add pokemon from other regions other than unova

The tought of it disgusts me to no end.
>>
>>30814830
>they'll add pokemon from other regions to unova
>what is BW2
Here's your (you)
>>
>>30814830
You and me both.

Here's hoping that a miracle happens and they make BW3 instead.
>>
>>30814830
Gen 5 won't be remade. No one outside /vp/ actually cares about it much. Why do you think it's the least selling generation, despite being on the DS, which sold over 100 million units?
>inb4 muh end of the DS lifetime!!!!
>inb4 muh piracy!!!!!!
If that was the case, then SM would have sold like shit too, even though they're on the road to surpassing XY by the beginning of the next year.
>>
>>30814885
I meant a remake of the first BW, not the sequels
But now that i think about it i want a 3d remake of BW2 just to see 3d Rosa.
>>30814909
I doubt it, but if they remake BW they'll probably end up adding the shit with the original dragon.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 800x768px)
image.jpg
82KB, 800x768px
>>30814830
>non-unova pokes unavailable until postgame
>only fairy is whimsicott
>hydreigon gets sludge bomb in the Ghetsis boss
>>
>>30814972
Come on anon, look at what happened with ORAS, if we spam gamefreak just around enough on twitter they'll eventually remake BW
>>
If they're going to keep it like the original and not add any non-unova pokemon to the regional dex, then they should atleast give us another region to explore post-game so the game isn't so barebones.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.