[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Nidoqueen (and Nidorina) BREED? It's been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 031Nidoqueen.png (179KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
031Nidoqueen.png
179KB, 431x431px
Why can't Nidoqueen (and Nidorina) BREED?
It's been over four years.
What explanation could GameFreaks possibly have?
>>
>>30813514
Nidoqueen is the best pokemilf
>>
they can breed
>>
>>30813514
Menopause
>>
>>30813514
She's saving herself for marriage.
>>
>>30813514
Private parts fall off.
>>
>>30813514
>It's been over four years
Try over 16 years
>>
They probably fucked up some coding in Gold and Silver and kept it consistent since Masuda's an autistic faggot who has issues retconning anything

For as much Gen II did right it still had issues
>>
>>30813514
Breed nidoking with female nidoran. young pussy.
>>
File: 250px-574Gothita.png (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-574Gothita.png
42KB, 250x250px
It just blows my fucking mind, this little SLUT can squeeze a million eggs out of her cooch.
But the only Pokemon with TITTIES cannot.

RIP my dream of Beast Ball Nidoqueen
>>
>>30813635
>Beast Ball Nidoqueen
How would you get one even if they could breed?
>>
>>30813576
>Has issues retconning anything
There have been tons of retcons in Pokemon. Storywise there are canon alternate universes where events occurred differently than presented, physiology wise certain Pokemon have inexplicably changed type and have just "Been that way forever, now"
>>
>>30813813
Oddly, though, they've never retconned anything related to breeding. Even when they've introduced new baby versions of other pokemon that didn't have them before, those pokemon still give birth to adult versions unless they're holding a specific incense or something. I don't know why they do that, but that's just the way it is.
>>
>>30813813
>Storywise

Game Freak's writing is utter shit, they can drop any plot points and nobody would give a fuck unless it's XY-tier terrible. I'm talking gameplay retcons because they have so much legacy shit that needs to be dropped. So many items and unnecessary bloat is added to the game's code because it's like a student programmer learning they can do a new thing and adding that into the game without thinking about having to do it every single time in the future to remain 'consistent'

Some things need to change, and abilities+stat buffs are a step in the right direction
>>
File: purple loli.jpg (209KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
purple loli.jpg
209KB, 1024x768px
>>30813514

the funniest thing about this is that they are only fertile when they are infants.
>>
>>30813514

>over four years

You realize it's been that way since GS, right?
>>
>>30814070
I think the OP meant generations.
>>
>>30813907
probably because babies were a mistake

they can remove incenses if they want, just as long as they give babies the ability to breed., There is no reason for Munchlax and Mantyke to be unale to breed but Bulbasaur and Swinub can.
>>
>>30813813
He probably means retcons related to game mechanics. Like >>30813907 and also if it's a new evolution it has to be a new method or a new move they couldn't learn before. For example they didn't make it so Golbat evolves into Crobat at level 40 or something, because you could raise a Golbat to level 40 in the first generation and nothing would happen.
>>
>>30815550
Anyone who hates baby Pokemon is an entitled manbaby
>>
Menopause
>>
File: glasses helbr.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
glasses helbr.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
MENOPAUSE

It's a hard fact of reality that women can't have babies after a certain age (and really the decade prior to that is also not a great time to have kids either).
>>
>>30815668
Babies add literally nothing to the game but the opportunity for some moves their evolutions don't get and even then often times the moves aren't worth it

They need retooling so people don't hate them as much. They take away more than they add
>>
>Nidoking and Nidoqueen can't breed
>but Nidoking can breed with Nidoran female and Nidoqueen can breed with Nidoran male
what is this logic
>>
>>30815925
>Nidoqueen can breed with Nidoran male
False. Nidoqueen and even Nidorina are straight incapable of being bred with anything. Even Ditto
>>
They want Nidoqueen for themselves.
>>
>>30813514
Because japan loves pointless complexity.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.