[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a solid team to use against the battle tree so I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1481051105704.gif (904KB, 286x456px) Image search: [Google]
1481051105704.gif
904KB, 286x456px
Is there a solid team to use against the battle tree so I can get the power items? I forgot how hard the battle places are without the aid of IV bred, EV trained and battle items teams.
>>
>>30809572
Singles?

Multiscale Dragonite @ Lum Berry lead
Steel type (Aegislash, Mega Meta-gross, Scizor, etc. Take your pick).
Filler (usually something that can stall and take special hits reasonably well)

Dragonite will 3-0 70% of teams by himself. Steel for faries/ice types.

Also if you are willing to wait 2 days to train a pokemon, just use the Pelago.
>>
>>30809572
Please tell me that wasn't officially ripped from the game
>>
>>30810008
It was, but both the model and animation are mismatched. You could have literally any model do that animation.
>>
>>30810034
Ohh I see
>>
Tapu Koko/Lele
Kartana/Pheromosa/Celesteela
Something that fills in a weakness

Tapus and UBs will get those items for you easily and don't require chaining, breeding or anything like that.
>>
File: Jelly Joy.gif (376KB, 525x473px) Image search: [Google]
Jelly Joy.gif
376KB, 525x473px
>>30810059
>>
Minior (Adamant with White Herb)
- Shell Smash
- Acrobatis
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Xurkitree (Timid or Modest with Choice Scarf)
- Thunderbolt
- Energyball
- (filler)
- (filler)

Tapu Fini (I'm still working on this one, but his ability is amazing for Battle Tree because it gives status immunity).
>>
>>30810159
unreliable garbage
>>
>>30809572
Mimikyu
>>
>>30810181
The Battle Tree is famous for abusing status (looking at you Gengar with Hypnosis). A team with 2 Pokemon immune to status condition, and 1 fast sweeper which can easily kill in one hit is 'unreliable'. Ok.
>>
I ran Koko/Raichu set with bewear as backup and was able to beat singles and doubles using mainly raichu and Tapu koko
>>
>>30810181
Shields Up Minior literally makes the AI shit itself when it comes to status effects, since Minior can't get afflicted when in shielded form, the AI will just keep using those moves and you can just kill them for free
>>
Tapu bulu, m-metagross and ash greninja

Tapu bulu and m gross cover rach other perfectly, mega gross getting rid of tapus awful poison weakness, and bulu getting rid of grosses eq weakness. Ash greninja is really interchangable, but i recommend a nice fast special sweeper. And since it seems like you dont have ev or iv trained mons, ash grenigger comes ready to go with its important stats having max ivs and already being ev trained
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.