[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this board very stupid? Do most people here have an average

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1480989704802.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480989704802.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
Is this board very stupid? Do most people here have an average IQ?

The quality of posts is very low and many people here make a big fuss over things that don't matter at all.
>>
>>30808890
yes
sub-80
>>
i come to get away from politics
it usually doesn't work
>>
>>30808890
>The quality of posts is very low and many people here make a big fuss over things that don't matter at all.

Some users do this for fun, some just have autism. Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>30808890
>gay ass ??? meme MII VERSION
and you say WE have low IQ....
>>
>>30808890
Yep, (mostly newfags, but pretty much anyone) these days don't know how to ignore bait threads and posts. For some reason a lot of people have to feel superior in some way and have the last laugh aka shitpost. It's annoying and I wish the mods would do something about it but the moderation on this site is already a complete joke. So basically we're forced to deal with this every day
Haha as I tried to post this i got a warning for some post I made about 10 minutes ago that "wasn't pokemon related" yet that literally happens all the time. Fuck these piece of shit mods
>>
>>30808990
this
>>
>>30808890
Ask this on /b/ first, dude. Btw.: Your thread is really a thing that does not matter.
>>
>>30808990
>>30809113
Imply and infer are opposites, like a throw and a catch. To imply is to hint at something, but to infer is to make an educated guess. The speaker does the implying, and the listener does the inferring.
>>
>>30808913
I used to browse /vp/ regularly years ago and I don't remember much political discussion back then. I'm not sure what happened these days.
>>
>>3080914
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>30808890
>verlisify thread every single day for the past 5 weeks

Yes this board is very fucking stupid.
>>
>>30808890
Yeah but the thing is any demographic can come here and post, and with all the exposure the board gets, board natives can't be blamed for every asinine post. As someone who has been here for years, the board is definitely more tolerable during dry seasons.

>>30809027
The basic mode of operation is that mods/janitors will operate on something they see if illegal. If it's in violation of the rules but isn't that extreme, they won't really respond unless someone reports your post.
>>
>>30809148
moot made a mistake by keeping /pol/ and letting it fester and spill out all over the rest of the website. newfags from tumblr also show up now and then and decide to spew their version of politics as well. we don't have good enough moderation so they both feel at home when their shit isn't deleted or takes a long time for mods to get to.
>>
>>30809193
>more tolerable during dry seasons
Man I can't wait for that again
>>
>>30808890
Just you wait, newfag. Yours will start going down too.
Wait
I'm >implying it already hasn't been low enough
>he made the post
>it must be
Okay.
Think I covered all my bases.
>>
>>30808890
no it's just that 90% of the board is sub 13.
>>
>>30809396
this, kids are just dumb my man
>>
/vp/ is a haven for newfags and children.
>>
welcome to 4chan my dude
>>
>>30810417
Case in point
>>30810509
Making general statements about 4chan as a homogenous community is one surefire way to spot newfags
>>
dumb miiniggerposter
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.