[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm joining the Alola tournament solely for the consolation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: ditto_dance.gif (783KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
ditto_dance.gif
783KB, 538x445px
I'm joining the Alola tournament solely for the consolation prize. What's the laziest team I can put together to annoy other players?
>>
>>30808121

Drifloon Baton Passing Minimizes to Subseed Celesteela.
>>
If I forefit 3 times can I still get a prize?
>>
>>30808313
This isn't me, fuck off.
>>
generic Toxapex
>>
>make a cool tournament for the players

>3vs3 battles

What did they mean by this?
>>
Focus Sash Mimikyu

Imposter Ditto

Random Toxapex
>>
If I submit a team will I not be able to use the team for anything else, even the normal game? They are being really evasive about this in the info on Global Link.
>>
>>30808895
No items allowed in the tournament.
>>
when do i receive the 50bp prize?
>>
>>30808804
This person is not affiliated with me, the OP.
>>
>>30809319
I said fuck off.
>>
>>30809098
iirc a few days after the event ends
>>
What's the winner of this get anyhow
>>
>>30810470
Lifetime of Boypucci
>>
>>30808121
>50 BP

that's nothing
>>
>>30810470
60 BP
>>
whats this about, a new event for global link?
>>
>>30808931
No, you just can't use them until the event is over or you quit.
>>
Welp, it's done. Toxic Minimize Baton Passer Drifblim, Ingrain Leech Seed Substitute Celesteela, and Roost Confuse Ray Lunala.
Time to have some fun.
>>
>>30810671
Yeah thats what I meant. Not really sure I like the idea of locking my best team away if even for two days. I guess I could just do the 3 battles and leave though, but then whats the point in staying any longer if there's no further reward?
>>
>>30810671
What the fuck?! I spent the last week trying to get this team ready and I can't use them once I lock them in?

Now I know why I never did these events
>>
i registered a week ago and just participated (and won) my first battle. do i already qualify for the prize now? or do i need to participate in a certain number?
>>
>>30808938
Acrobatics on everything.
>>
>>30811674
3 battles.
>>
>>30811718
alright cool. anything if i do even more?
>>
do I need to be registered on the pgl for this
>>
>>30811737
If there is they've not said.
>>30811746
Yes
>>
>>30808888
They think players have a life and don't want to spend 20 minutes per battle due to stalling shitfests.
>>
>>30810470
The chance to kick ohmori and masuda in the nuts
>>
oh god
no one can stop my pyukumuku
>>
>>30811807
Oh boy, you're going to toxic stall for 4 turns at best and be setup bait for DDancer Zygarde users (aka the other half of the meta that won't run Lunala), please have mercy!
>>
>>30811801
Damn I need to win this
>>
>>30812240
he wins through his sheer adorableness. that, and the fact he's taken out 4 celesteela's so far
>>
>>30808121
Binding Band Infestation Toxic Recover Substitute Toxapex with Regenerate
>>
>>30812240
You were supposed to run Zygarde if you weren't running Lunala?

Well fuck. I didn't even pick a legendary. I just picked Ash Greninja as my Special Pokemon
>>
>>30808121
Newfag here, what is the alola tournament?
>>
>>30812240
>setting up on a Pokemon with Unaware
Can Zygarde even 2HKO Pyukumuku? If not, it's fucked
>>
>>30815118
>3v3 single battles
>No items allowed
>1 Special Pokemon per team

If you're lucky, you might still be able to register in the next few hours. You need to register by midnight in your timezone
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.