[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >playing X >sitting on the edge of the bed, head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>be me
>playing X
>sitting on the edge of the bed, head dangling upside down cause I'm a kid and do that
>battling some random fisherman with my Inkay
>sweet, it leveled up
>suddenly starts evolving
>wtfnigga.jpeg
>"Malamar"
>show it off to my friends
>they all want one too
>next day they all caught one and leveled it up
>nothing
>try leveling it up in the same route as i did
>still nothing
>friends being skeptical about me actually evolving Inkay
>try to recall everythinh about it, including gender, time, and day of the week I evolved it
>mention i was also upside down on my bed
>next full moon comes around
>it worked
>rumors start spreading about the ritual needed to evolve Inkay
>you're one of the most reapected kids in school if you have one
>mfw GF thought this was going to actually happen
>mfw the internet and GTS ruined everything fun about pokemon
>mfw pokemon is forever dead and not even Sun and Moon can save it
>>
>>30807835
underageb&
>>
>>30807835
>playing X
>a kid

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>30807898
>>30807899
Did either of you read the full story?
Op was saying this is what GF expected to happen but since people can use the internet the magic of discovering this was gone
>>
Malamar sucks pretty hard though.
I'm pretty sure most kids wouldn't care if they never got one.
>>
>>30808199

Except when they fight one for the first time it almost certainly swept their teams with Superpower setup because they were unprepared kids.
>>
>>30808150
Read the first 3 lines of the OP's greentext
>>
>>30808271
ok, now you read the rest.
>>
>>30808271
Truly embarrassing.
>>
>>30808271

Read the last 3 lines of the OP's greentext
>>
>>30807835
The internet is full of normies who ruin everything with their mere presence on the internet.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.