[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Doesn't get to be the hero because of the MC >Loses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: hau.png (98KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hau.png
98KB, 500x500px
>Doesn't get to be the hero because of the MC
>Loses a fight against Gladion then got shit on verbally as he desperately tried to deflect the argument
>Cucked out of the stronger start by Kukui, gets the tranny seal in almost every persons game
>Either cucked out of Lillie by the MC or cucked out of the MC by Gladion
>Shit team, has the fucking comatose koala (which are literally some of the most retarded animals alive) and almost always has the single worst eeveelution in the game while Gladions is great
>Is given donuts while the MC gets a TM
>Is the only person in the world who couldn't figure out that the whole Lusamine family was related and that Kukui is the masked royal
>Will never be remembered as Alola's rival because of Gladion and his god tier theme/character

Did Hau deserve his fate?
>>
>>30806170
He got the Wrestler Weak to his Gramps in my Moon and The Nu-Male Cuck Owl in Sun
>>
>>30806170
>Will never be remembered as Alola's rival
But Anon, you are the rival.
Think about it, you show up at every important event before Hau does, you even become Champion before he does and he has to challenge you after fighting his way through the Elite Four.
>>
>>30806222
instresting, but if you are Haus rival, doesnt make Hau your rival?
>>
>>30806265
Not necessarily, feelings of rivalry don't have to be mutual.
>>
>>30806222
And his starter is weak to yours.

>>30806265
Hau doesn't act like the typical rival, he's just in it to have fun. And eat whatever malasadas are.
>>
>>30806265
It doesn't have to be mutual. Hau sees you as a rival while you see Hau as a retarded weak friend
>>
>>30806170
>Either cucked out of Lillie by the MC or cucked out of the MC by Gladion
But he still likes Lillie if the MC is a girl
Playing as Chicken-chan at least sort of gives him a chance with Lillie
>>
>>30806316
if it isnt mutual, then you arent his rival. Rivalry only exist if both consider each other as a rival, the feeling of rivalry and rivalry arent the same
>>
>>30806362
Playing as Chicken-chan only cucks him harder.
>>
>>30806170
>Cucked out of the stronger start by Kukui, gets the tranny seal in almost every persons game
But waifu seal probably is the strongest starter in-game. Weakest is definitely edge owl.
>>
>>30806512
Chicken can't cuck him out of Lillie because girls can't love other girls
>>
>>30806536
Girls loving other girls is the purest form of love.
>>
>>30806552
>Being a dyke degenerate carpet muncher is pure

Reminder homosexuality is a sin
>>
>>30806532
yeah but it's gay
>>
>>30806561
>he says while furiously masturbating to imaginary animals
>>
>>30806592
Kukui's isn't. If anything it's proof that Litten is the canon starter.
>>
If you play as Moon Lillie calls you without an honorific in the japanese version and a very dear friend in english, she doesn't treat Hau any differently at all, while Hau can't tell if he's crushing on Moon or on Lillie

It's just like with Shauna in gen 6. A close 2 girl friendship with hints of Yuri
>>
>>30806170
>Kukui is the masked royal
You and your dumb fan theories
>>
>>30806561
Unless you're not a fundamentalist Christian, Jew, or Muslim.
>>
I doubt Hau would be able to really get anything done without the MC's help, since for most of the game he's too busy playing around and eating malasadas.
>>
>>30806170
>Gladion and his god tier theme/character
No. Gladion is just as bad as Hau in both of those aspects.
>>
>>30806816
Bullshit, you can denied that gladion's theme is godtier.
>>
>>30806816
Literally false
>>
File: 1352037083179.jpg (36KB, 423x474px) Image search: [Google]
1352037083179.jpg
36KB, 423x474px
>>30806816
>comparing Gladion's theme to Hau's theme
>>
>>30806816
He's much better than Hau but he didn't get enough screentime
>>
>>30806170
>cucked out of female MC by Gladion
Oh boy, THIS meme again. When has Gladion EVER shown any interest in Chicken? He's 14, she's 11
>>
>>30806830
Sure I can. It's a shit tier theme, only worse ones are the Champion Title Defense and Solgaleo/Lunala themes.
>>
>>30806680
>Being an antisemite
>>
>>30806880
Which means they're both in puberty.
>>
>>30806561
Go back to texas
>>
>>30806304
See: Goku and Vegeta

> KAKAROT IS MY BITTER RIVAL!
> Vegeta is my friend!
>>
>>30806916
Gladion could probably do better than Chicken. I'd say he could get Mallow if he wanted.
>>
>>30806966
Gladion doesn't even like anyone except for the MC
>>
>>30806816
>>30806830
>>30806840
>>30806852
I wouldn't say Gladion's theme is bad as Hau's, but the loop in Gladion's theme is way too short and gets kinda dull after the 3rd loop no matter how much I love slap-bassey tunes. Good but nowhere close to "God-Tier" And Hau's really isn't even that bad to begin with.
>>
>>30806170
You fight him way more than Gladion so I remember him more.
>>
>>30806928
Go back to tumblr
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWAMwcRGmU&ab_channel=pokemon

This is a link for a video from the future on a website from the future.
>>
>>30806170
You forgot

>when he finally gets his time to shine, he jobs to Plumeria
Still, he somehow managed to stall Guzma, who Gladion jobbed to, so he was canonically stronger than Gladion, at least at that point in the story.
>>
>>30807475
Not to mention that you fight Hau after beating Gladion before challenging the E4. That also implies that he's stronger.
>>
>>30806312
>Hau doesn't act like the typical rival, he's just in it to have fun
He gets visibly mad when you beat him in the league and claims that he's very frustrated.
>>
>>30806312
>He's just in it for fun
Only because he doesn't want to actually try his hardest only to lose and fully realize he's a garbage trainer.

You can't miss the shot if you don't shoot the ball.
>>
>>30807036
Nah you're just a pleb.
>>
>>30807599
Hau was doing some shit somewhere else, it has nothing to do with power. He tells you that he came as fast as he could.

Gladion on the other hand was already there for some reason. Although he probably jobbed to Hala or beat him and jobbed to Olivia, he mentions he just got a Z Ring from "the old man".
>>
>>30806880
>he's 14
wat
where was this confirmed?
>>
>>30806561
As if they give a fuck about that, love is pure, regardless of anything.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.