[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the worst Elite Four Theme to date? It just sounds like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: clipart-music-notes-zxTg75XiA.png (17KB, 456x599px) Image search: [Google]
clipart-music-notes-zxTg75XiA.png
17KB, 456x599px
Is this the worst Elite Four Theme to date? It just sounds like a bunch of random synthetic noise.
>>
>>30805218
Diaper Beam lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AclbLQK1hdA

Nope, this is the objectively worst Elite Four theme up to this day
>>
Of the ones to have separate themes from the Gym Leaders, yes
Out of all, no, that would be Fire Red / Leaf Green
>>
>>30805295
>>30805218
Gen 6 and 7 have the best elite four themes in the entire series

In which fucking kind of ass-backward universe am I
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Unova had the best.
It just sounds like you're about to get your ass kicked in the most brutal way possible. It also feels like you're pressed against time, what with N being ahead of you.
>>
It was so bad that I had to play ORAS and DPPT elite 4 music. I was on the edge of liking the champion music, the first 5 seconds was great but it went downhill. To me the champion music sounded like the title screen intro. I played Bw2 last Pokémon gym battle with Iris champion battle music, it was epic!
>>
>>30805218
Eh can't say I agree. Sounds intense and threatening.
>>
>>30805398
this sounds like every single youtube comment talking about every single battle music of every single game
>>
>>30805245
>Le funny meme xDDD
Kys yourself
>>
>>30805398
>It just sounds like you're about to get your ass kicked in the most brutal way possible

No it doesn't
>>
It's great.

dododododo dodododododo dodododododo do do
>>
>>30805218
X/Y Elite Four is far worse
>>
>>30805756

ok
>>
>>30805826

Yes it does
>>
>>30805218
I would say so, yes
>>
Unova had the worst if you ask me. Nothing about it was exciting. In fact, E4 music in Unova was disappoint in general, from the main four to the champion.
>>
>>30805398
worst e4 music. boring and repetitive with no climactic feel
>>
>>30805805
Kill yourself yourself?
>>
>>30805218
>Is this the worst Elite Four Theme to date?

No, Alola's is good. The worst is Sinnoh's, because it's just the Gym Leader theme again only slightly changed.
>>
>>30805218
I agree.
SM Elite 4 theme makes me feel like puke
>>
>>30806332
Johto and Kanto also has the same theme as the gym leaders.
>>
>>30806493
Yeah, but they didn't have a specific theme for the E4. Sinnoh actually does have one, but it's a slightly different version of the Gym Leader theme.
>>
>>30806540
I like it
>>
>>30805218
X/Y and S/M have the best Elite 4 themes what are you talking about

>>30805326
Agreed
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.