[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking about the posibility of Stars being a sequel to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: alolamap.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
I was thinking about the posibility of Stars being a sequel to SM but there's lots of stuff that makes me realise its unlikely

1. Who would be the bad guy?
Team Skull split in a peaceful way and its obvious neither Guzma or Plumeria are really evil. Lusamine also feels very unlikely to be bad after everything that happened and wht went with lillie at the end. Faba is more of a lackey (like Zinzolin or Xerosic) then an evil boss material. There's literally no one who could play evil role (not to mention a whole team)
2. Alola is way too tight as a region to add more to it. For example adding more cities and towns in Unova was simple because the region was on a big mass of land (same with Johto or Kalos). With Alola we have 4 island set in stone because of its lore: 4 islands guarded by 4 Tapus and leaded by 4 Kahunas. Adding more islands to the region just wouldnt work and the islands are pretyy full already. Maybe you could've add a city in Poni but thats about it
3, Any Kanto theories are jus wishful thinking at this point. If GF really wanted Kanto anytime soon they would've just go with it on the annivesary. Besides its a lot more likely we'll get Kanto remakes at some point anyway (25th annivesary?)
Personally i think we'll get just a simple, updated third version with few more buildings (on those empty lots), few more old characters in Battle Tree and some other extra features
>>
the villain team's motivation will be wanting to put alola back to its previous traditions instead of adopting the same gym and e4 format as other regions
>>
>>30805631
That doesnt even make sense since no one seems to be bothered by the league and no one says there will be gyms
>>
>>30806947
No one's bothered by it because it's not until the very end of the game and no one speaks up about it

Gyms will be in the empty lots to establish a proper league
>>
File: CzZiU1bUUAEWI44.png (664KB, 677x677px) Image search: [Google]
CzZiU1bUUAEWI44.png
664KB, 677x677px
>>30804560
Faba's the villain in Stars. It just feels like he got way too much attention for how little a role he played.
>>
File: jgtzNu.png (1MB, 2560x1044px) Image search: [Google]
jgtzNu.png
1MB, 2560x1044px
It'll be a third version of the game that extends beyond what we've already gotten as a postgame. More to do with UBs, Zygarde, the battle tree, etc.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.