[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys think there's any chance we'll see a patch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 1890x2071px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1890x2071px
Do you guys think there's any chance we'll see a patch that supports the remaining Mega Stones once the Pokebank is open?

It seems a bit ridiculous to force players to buy another game on another system just to have access to forms that already exist in the game's code.
>>
Yes, but that's what they always do, just with pokemon instead of mega stones.
Or did you forget that there are also 500(?) some pokemon not in Sun and Moon.
>>
>>30803859
But you can transfer Pokemon to newer games. You have always been able to. You cannot transfer Mega Stones at all.
>>
>>30803893
You could starting with gen 4. Gen 3 made a clean break. I'm not saying they'll do that completely, because Bank is a thing they've pledged to support, but it's a distinct possibility they won't give us Mega Stones unless we buy SM2/DPP/Stars.

My gut feeling says events. The stones are in the code after all, they're just not accessible (or tradeable at all I think - which means that any unlock method won't be to just give them to another game and expect you to trade for them).
>>
>>30803976
Yeah, I don't know anymore. At first thought I assumed they would distribute the rest via event or mystery gift, but if they'd do that, why wouldn't they just put them all in the game from the start?

Because in the situation that theyre event distros, you'll have a HUGE portion of players that won't be able to use a large amount of megas just because they dont have internet access (unlikely but possible), simply didnt know about the events/don't follow pokenews (the likeliest situation), or missed the deadline. That seems pretty ridiculous

I could however see them giving them all away with a pokebank subscription when it comes out, however. This way, there is no "deadline" to get them, and it also makes sense in the sense that you get the mega stones when you can actually use the pokemon that need them. It's an underhanded method to make a quick buck but it makes the most sense to me
>>
I'm hoping for minigames on the global link site the allows to get the missing mega stones and apricorn balls.
>>
>>30804447
I'm pretty sure they're determined not to give any more Apricorn balls. There's literally a Festival Plaza ball shop. Why would you waste FC on non apricorn balls? But it doesn't have them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.