[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /vp/. I'm currently 2 mons away from completing the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: d42.jpg (131KB, 720x936px) Image search: [Google]
d42.jpg
131KB, 720x936px
Hello /vp/. I'm currently 2 mons away from completing the alolan dex. The last two mons I need are Porygon2 and Z. These motherfuckers are surprisingly difficult to get from GTS. If any of you can help out, I would very much appreciate it. I'm not looking into keeping the Porygon 2 or Zs, I just need them for the dex. I'll trade them back if wanted.

My FC is 3067-9367-0469 if anyone wants to help out. Thank you in advance.
>>
You can get everything you need for them in your game ?
>>
Just get a Porygon with Upgrade and offer on GTS for Porygon2. Then attach Dubious Disc to that Porygon2 and offer for Porygon-Z. Dubious Disc you can get from Faba at Aether Foundation and Upgrade from the scientist that gives you Porygon I think once you've completed the UB plot
>>
I know your pain. I have a Porygon with Upgrade and I just got a Porygon Z. We can trade? Lemme add you.

My FC is 0877-3365-8874

What I realized is that Weaviles are ultimate trade-awa
>>
>>30802330
Yeah you can get everything for it but I've waited 2 days so far for Porygon to get traded. It doesn't help either that the ones up for trade are either asking for 2 or lvl 91+ mons
>>
>>30802374
Yo thank you so much! Yeah we can trade whenever you're ready. I'll trade the Porys back if you want
>>
>>30802415
You can keep them ahaha. I hated the GTS struggle of trying to get one and I never want to see a Porygon line ever again -_-;; Let me get back on really quick

I am trying to do my dex too. Could you send over a Goodra and a Goli in exchange? I'll send them back
>>
>>30802469
I know the feeling lmao. I have a Goli but I don't have a goodra. I do have a sliggoo that's lvl 47 if that's fine. unless you need something else in place of it just let me know.
>>
>>30802503
I'm on now! The Sliggo works. I'm just so lazy to level up
>>
>>30802532
I just got a Goodra as soon as 4chan updated on my screen. Alright I'll see you in the plaza lmao
>>
>>30802532
Yo Thank you so much! Finally I don't have to grind on GTS trying to fill my shit
>>
>>30802551
Is there anything else you need?

Thanks for the trades! :)
>>
Go ahead and keep the goodra and keep that Marill. You won't believe how happy I am now lmao
>>
>>30802635
No problem! I really hated how people were trying to get the Porys
>>
>try to trade vulpix for sandshrew
>no bites
>check to see what people are asking for in exchange for sandshrew
>Buzzwole, Kartana, Solgaleo, solgaleo, solgaleo
>>
Since this thread is relevant to my interests, are there any kind anons who can help me complete my gen 6 dex? I just need some trade evos like porygon 2, phantrump, pumpkaboo, spritzee, and slurpuff. Also a touch back trade for Diancie. I want to get my living dex, sans Diancie, complete before pokebank goes up.
>>
>>30802744
OH in exchange I can offer a Genesect code.
>>
>>30802741
same desu
>>
>>30802259
Is this a jojo reference?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.