[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All of Red's Pokemon are on a lower level than before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Red.png (181KB, 783x611px) Image search: [Google]
Red.png
181KB, 783x611px
>All of Red's Pokemon are on a lower level than before

This proves that levels are not canon in the game universe and are just for gameplay.
>>
>>30800596
>implying he did not get rusty
>>
>>30800596
Or he bred them and it's not the same individual pokémon as in G&S. We don't know their lifespans.
>>
>>30800596
This needed proving?
>>
>>30800596
We already had proof of this with BW2 Ghetsis
>>
>>30800596
Or that HGSS is last in the timeline and megas only exist in Hoenn and Kalos where meteor fragments fell.
>>
>>30800630
Good point. Does their moveset, evs, or IVs change? Any new egg moves?
>>
>>30800596
>>30800727
This, don't we know he's the Red from the Mega universe?
>>
>>30800596
It was pretty clear levels went canon, just a game play mechanic, levels don't even make sense outside of game play.

>>30800630
It feels like the games imply both he and Blue use the same Pokemon since their journeys started.

But Red's Lapras switched genders here, and in the PWT and Battle Tree their Pokes can be any gender, so whatever.
>>
>>30800596
NPCs seem to be able to control how strong their pokemon is in battle. I doubt Olivia's doggo suddenly started lifting after you beat her the first time, it just wasn't going all out before E4. Same is implied with Red and Blue, they actually restrain themselves and their teams while MC is only abla to go all out all the time every time.
>>
>Red using unevolved Pikachu

Why did they ruin Red just to pander to animebabbys?
>>
>>30800951
It's been that way since GSC, he's been ruined from the start
>>
File: 23123.png (53KB, 785x589px)
23123.png
53KB, 785x589px
>>30800951
Red always used a pikachu
>>
>>30800986
I wonder what the reason was for swapping Espeon for Lapras in the remakes. To give him a Kanto-only team?
>>
>>30800596

Bullshit, Red's just hiding his power levels. The stat screen that shows the hp, status, and level is like the scouter. Red is aware and savvy of this since he was an mc once, so he just purposely made his team look underleveled to catch any future mc's off guard
>>
>>30800596
He just went on vacation to Alola with Blue after the Kanto pokemon league, he has yet to travel through Jotho.
>>
>>30801004
Maybe but it was a bad choice IMO, it's cooler for Red to have a varied type team than for him to have two Water Types
>>
Or based on Blue's dialogue, he was just holding back to test you and so he told his mons go hold back a bit and save the real fight for the tree.
>>
This is the Red from the Mega Evolve timeline tho. Maybe the Red from the other timeline just is stronker
>>
>>30800596
>Fight Iris, best Pokemon is Lvl 63
>Fight 10 minutes later, with National Dex
>Her Pokemon is 83

Yeah, it was clear from the beginning they weren't canon.
>>
>>30800596
Well...yeah. Was "canon levels" actually a thing to people?
>>
>>30801091
BW2 was the only game to mention that gym leaders and stuff don't use their real teams, though
>>
>>30801415
Yes, because Gym Leaders' job is to test Trainers, not beat them.
But that isn't the case for the E4. They stand as a challenge. They have no reason to hold back.
>>
>>30800951
FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD
>>
>>30801004
Probably to take advantage of Hail.
>>
>>30801004
To make better use of Mt. Silver's hail, I guess.

>>30800740
>But Red's Lapras switched genders here
Red's Lapras is transgender.
>>
>>30801595
>transgender
Or lapras are hermaphroditic, which is a slightly less retarded way to phrase that
>>
>>30801080
Or the red from this timeline didn't spend years on a mountain and served as an active champion.
>>
>>30801438
Yeah, but first time your still a regular trainer, second time Your already strong enough to be Champion, so of course they'd get stronker
>>
>>30800740
>red replaced espeon
>grue replaced pidgeot
their teams are inconsistent
>>
>>30803698
What the fuck are you talking about? There's no second time. If you win, you kick the Champion out and become the strongest trainer in the region. Normal trainers don't make it there. Normal trainers don't make it past E4.
>>
>>30803799
you can deny/ give away the champion seat
>>
>>30800596
>Implying he didn't rebreed his team like the filthy bike autist that he is
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.