[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering all the factors, stats, abilities, types, skills,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Considering all the factors, stats, abilities, types, skills, and potential held items, whic of the island guardians, legendaries, and ultra beasts (include Magearna) give you the best bang for your buck? I'm new to this whole competitive thing. Also, are there any Pokemon that can compare? I understand Marowak is really good.
>>
First step of being competitive, don't rely on fucking ubers. second step, go to the battle tree, get your shit kicked in a bunch of times and tell us what you learned. If you're serious about this t hen get to it, and don't do the ultra beast quest yet
>>
>>30800180
I've had the most ___fun with Buzzwole and Magearna.
>>
>>30800210
Already got Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, Magearna, Necrozma, and the beasts. Figured I'd need them for battle tree from what heard.
>>
>>30800210
>go to the battle tree, get your shit kicked in a bunch of times and tell us what you learned.

The fuck? My ten year old cousin is doing ok with the battle tree how is that supposed to teach them anything when the AI is dumber than a box of rocks?
>>
>>30800180
Anybody?

Tapu Koko
Magearna
Buzzwole
Kartana
Xurkitree
Solgaleo
Guzzlord
Nihilego
Necrozma

And whatever else I haven't caught/traded for yet.
>>
It depends what team you're going for.

I use Tapu Lele.
>>
>>30801418
Look, if you want to actually understand the game (at least singles, though they have a pretty good doubles community now too), you should probably just go to smogon. Copy a team by someone who's good, practice using it in the simulator (pokemonshowdown), and try to figure out WHY it works. Then you can build your own team once you figure out what makes teams good and what people generally use.
>>
>>30801474
This.

If you're just starting out, try sample teams and figure things out first, then you tweak it according to your preference, maybe swap 1-2 mon to fill a different niche, maybe put in a rare pick if it fits your team well.

Smogon has a lot of resource on sample teams, just pick the one that suits your style best. Good players will rarely lose to a copy-pasted template teams tho.
>>
If you're asking which legendaries are good, then my suggestion is to listen to >>30800210 and figure out how to break the AI, then start building a team. Learn to build a team and learn to predict before relying on ubers (kartana, pyukumuku), then start making a team and you'll know who to add.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.