[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a 6 legged bug >Call it a spider THEY CANT KEEP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-752Araquanid.png (61KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-752Araquanid.png
61KB, 250x250px
>make a 6 legged bug
>Call it a spider

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Also bubble bug thread I guess.
>>
>make an owl pokemon
>call it a bird
>>
>six-legged
>legs attached to abdomen not cephalothorax
>legs are copy-paste job and look too samey
>no pedipalps of any sort

I really hate Araquanid's appearance. Which is a shame, cause I find Dewpider to be very interesting and enjoyed using it.
>>
>>30799295
Daily reminder that Joltik and Galvantula both have 4 legs.
>>
>>30799405
>legs attached to abdomen not cephalothorax
You ruined the design for me
>>
File: shwonamonday.jpg (178KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shwonamonday.jpg
178KB, 720x1280px
Hatched this earlier in the week. 5iv and the nature I need. Best spider bug
>>
For me it's the huge head that ruins it.
>>
>>30799405
>>30800323
OP here. I didn't mean I hate the spider, its probably my favourite bug of this gen, I just hate that we still dont have an 8 legged spider, yet we have so many fake spidermons
>>
File: Butterfree.png (1MB, 1350x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Butterfree.png
1MB, 1350x1246px
>>30799295
>make a 4 legged bug
>Call it a butterfly

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!
>>
>>30800323
I think the joke is that it's supposed to appear magnified by the water.

The problem is I don't think that's literally the case.
>>
>>30799295
Maybe they made it look as not-similar to a spider as possible to not induce some arachnophobia in the audience
>>
>>30799295
>dewpiders eyes are all animated and always changing to show emotions and shit
>can't wait to evolve it and see those big wavey looking eye animated and cool looking
>evolves and now the waves are just still images never changing

it really feels like they just forgot to finish animating araquanid
>>
>>30799295
You do realize it's a design choice. 8 legs would make the design and 3d model too cluttered. Same reason none of the spider pokemon have 8 legs.
>>
File: CaptureOwl.png (4KB, 382x89px) Image search: [Google]
CaptureOwl.png
4KB, 382x89px
>>30799310
>>
>>30799405
Neeerd
>>
>>30799295
>implying spiders are bugs
>>
>>30799405
When will you niggers get that araquanid head just looks big because if the bubble, its not bigger than its body
>>
>>30800901
>Decidueye
>Grass/Ghost

Owls != Birds
>>
>>30799295
Learn what a bug is before you criticize other peoples choices
>>
>>30800901
>wikipedia
>>
>>30802965
bugs =/= insects
Bugs are just small vermin like insects, arachnids and the sort. Life a catch-all term
>>
>>30803026
It is called araquanid, as in aquatic arachnid, and arachnids have more than 6 legs. And bugs aren't just insects like >>30803031 said.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.