[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You can't have a Link Trade or trade at the GTS because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1481245733584.png (46KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
1481245733584.png
46KB, 155x154px
>You can't have a Link Trade or trade at the GTS because your previous Link Trade or trade at the GTS was interrupted due to a communication error or power interruption

wtf game freak

how long do I have to wait it's been like 18 hours
>>
sounds like you shouldn't have interrupted your previous link trade or trade at the GTS
>>
You have to phone Nintendo and explain yourself
>>
It's just one hour. You either did something else or are lying
>>
>>30784880
You need to personally apologize to Miyamoto. Suck his wiimote for best results.
>>
>>30784968
>>30784956
>>30784912
>>30784992

all I did was try to exchange ultra beast to complete my dex

fuck me lads am I really banned i don't wanna be banned my dex is almost complete pls no I don't wanna be baaaaaaaaaaanned
>>
Switch your internet off, then back on
>>
It's their way of trying to prevent cloning even though everyone and their mom just uses pkhex now
>>
>>30784880
stop trying to clone Pokémon.
>>
>>30786074
>>30785512
i'm not though

I don't even know what that means
>>
>>30785096
The longest ban I've seen was 5 days. You have time.
>>
>>30784880
NEBYYYY!!!!!
>>
>>30785096
who the fuck told you to turn our 3ds off meanwhile?

chill it's not like it's the first week of smash 3ds when everyone got thousand year bans.
>>
>>30786409
dude I made the trade and then it like froze or something

then something popped up and told me to power off, I couldn't even exit through the home

I basically did what it told me to do and it banned me
>>
>>30786463
oh, thats actually fucking hilarious.

sorry that nintendo's trying to fuck you anon.
>>
>>30786463
Happened to me the very first time I booted up the game during the intro and then never again.
You'll get unbanned eventually though I'm sure.
>>
>>30784880
>>30784968

Bullshit on the one hour thing. I was trading yesterday and the other person disconnected so I got a trade ban which lasted exactly 24 hours. That's probably how long you'll have to wait, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.