[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weren't Guzma and Kukui supposed to have some big, important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: HNI_0095.jpg (24KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0095.jpg
24KB, 288x288px
Weren't Guzma and Kukui supposed to have some big, important connection? They only talk to each other once.
>>
They were both students under Hala, both tried to become Trial Captains. Kukui succeeded but declined the title but Guzma failed because of his attitude and got really salty over it. They're implied to have been childhood friends that split apart over the years.
>>
Theyre fuckbuddies on the down low
>>
It wasn't supposed to be important, they just know each other and have some backstory
>>
>>30784094
>Wasn't Type: Null supposed to kill the Ultra Beasts and have god's power? It only got mentioned once.

These games were over-marketed, anon.
>>
There's gonna be a Sun and Moon 2, if you haven't noticed.

Lillie even did the whole N "I'm leaving while sad music plays" thing
>>
>>30784255
They didn't even say that.

Gladion does in-game before he fights an Ultra Beast. Silvally's gimmick technically means it could alter its type to beat any UB.

The Kukui/Guzma connection was never promoted to be meaningful, they just threw the dialogue between them in a trailer
>>
>>30784260
There's gonna be a Z, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>30784094
The fuckin sun and moon website is nothing but lies
Just like in oras
>they said that archer saved Matt from something
>you'd expect it to be something that has to do with his character development
>Literally not even mentioned in game at all
So yeah you shouldn't trust anything that the website says
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.