[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you satisfied with SM? Have you ever considered going back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 78-190-172-02.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
78-190-172-02.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Are you satisfied with SM?
Have you ever considered going back and staying to one of the previous games?

I'm considering returning to this. It just has that "I don't know".
>>
>>30783652
I have a copy of Sun but haven't even opened the box yet.
B2 is the 'final' game for me. Dex is complete and all my pokemon from gen 3&4 are there. A box of my favourites, all EV trained and some other stuff.

I restarted Y but it's just awful, I cannot bring myself to play it. When I get around to playing it, hopefully sun will make me move on and transfer everything from B2.

I bought a DS4 as an early Christmas present and it's too comfortable. I don't know if I can go back to using the DS.
>>
File: Smug.jpg (24KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.jpg
24KB, 400x240px
>>30783652
I've gone back to White 2 but the lack of servers means I can't generate Pokemon through the GTS, meaning I'll never complete the Pokedex, and I can't unlock all of the medals, meaning I'll never feel the satisfaction of 100% completing the game.

I do have Pokemon Dream Radar though and that's enough for me, for now.

I'm really looking forward to revisiting Unova in the remakes though I'd suck dick for another sequel, if we ever get that far, and I hope I can enjoy it just as much, if not more, than I enjoy White 2.
>>
>>30783652
I have a love and hate relationship with SM. The meta sucks, but I love the new pokemon. Lillie is forced garbage, but love the other characters. Breeding and training sucks, but Poke Pelago is great...

If I figure out a way to transfer my Emerald Save to the computer and play Colosseum on an emulator, I think I'll go back to gen 3 though.
>>
>>30784012
I'd also suck dick for another sequel
I started replaying White recently, and Black 2 was my main game for a long while, even after gen 6 release. I ewentually moved the pokemon for the shiny charm tho.
>>
>>30784012
>Gen 5
>remakes

Top kek
>>
>>30784460
I'd suck dick for free
>>
>>30784460
>>30784012
Dudes, do you realize it's TOO SOON for Unova, let alone, Sinnoh remakes yet?
>>
>>30783652
yes, the 3DS games are much more polished but they just feel empty to me
>>
>>30784662
Well that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to want them.
>>
Id like a better connected region tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.