[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>his house is a wreck >his boat is a wreck How, who and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (191KB, 680x634px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 680x634px
>his house is a wreck
>his boat is a wreck
How, who and where did he get all the money to build the league from?
>>
He might've got funding from government officials, he is alola's Professor, they usually have a good rep in their home region.
>>
>>30781261

The Masked Royal donated some money to him.
>>
>>30781261
Easy
He's best friends with the masked Royal!
All the money that the masked Royal wins is almost certainly more than enough
>>
>>30781333
>>30781337
but why would Masked Royal randomly give money to Kukui? Doesn't make sense
>>
>>30781410
Kukui is the Masked Royal's biggest fan and I'm sure he's one of those benevolent lucha gods like El Santo
>>
>>30781410
Probably helps him train his Pokemon. They might also be close family with their similarities.
>>
>>30781410
It's the masked royal's way to make up for the fact that his wife is cheating on him with him
>>
>>30781410
They have to be close
Kukui was the one to give him his mask back meaning HE SAW HIS FACE

Wouldn't surprise me if their twins or some shit
>>
>>30781475
>implying the masked Royal would ever commit adultry
>especially with the wife of one of his biggest fans
You disappoint me anon
>>
>>30781261
By saving up god money, anon. You practically answered your own question. If all his money's being saved for the League, of course his house and boat aren't in tip top shape.
>>
>>30781261
I take it you've never worked for the government.
>>
The Masked Royal IS Kukui you daft bastards.
>>
>>30781261
Either Unova or Kanto
>>
Masked Royal is an allusion to his being descended from the Alolan royal family. He probably had a huge inheritance. Kinda wonder if this lore will be expanded on in stars
>>
Alola is a distribution center for drugs from Kanto.
>>
>>30782134
lies and slander
>>
>>30781443
>>30781450
>>30781475
>>30781499
Don't you guys think its odd how we never see them together? Could they be the same person?
>>
>>30781261
he used Kanto money from Kanto just like everything else from Kanto! haha!
>>
>>30782278
No, the Masked Royal is Kukui, from another Dimension
>>
>>30781539
Matthew 5:28
Learn to bible.
>>
File: Kukui and the Royal.png (1019KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kukui and the Royal.png
1019KB, 1440x1080px
>>30782278
I don't know, Kukui showed me this photo of him and the Royal
>>
>>30787208
Must have been when Royal was a newbee, he's not half as jacked here as in reality.
>>
>>30781410
>but why would Masked Royal randomly give money to Kukui?
sexual favors
>>
>>30781261
He got his funds from the Aether Foundation doing those Type Null experiments

He didn't show up during the whole UB francas

Also he has been monitoring Lillie all along for Lusamine just as Guzma did for Gladion

Also he doesn't feel cold because he helps Lusamine with the Pokemon freezing shit
>>
>>30781261
Used Youtube money he got from his videos of pokemon smacking him with their moves. Also, considering he keeps testing pokemon moves indoors, maybe he just figured it would be better to fix things himself instead of have to keep hiring people to fix it for him every time he blew the roof off.
>>
>>30781261
By not spending that money on repairing his house or boat, of course.
>>
>>30781261
In all seriousness, since he is shown constantly to be breaking shit while pokemon use their moves on him, why would he waste money on repairing stuff all the time? It's gonna be broken again in a day.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.