[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is using 6iv ditto to breed perfect iv pokemon really that wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
is using 6iv ditto to breed perfect iv pokemon really that wrong? I mean i'm only doing it to get perfect iv pokemon and then I train them normally. I don't use PKHeX to just create whatever pokemon I want, I catch that pokemon I want or trade then I breed them and then I train them. I just hate that IV concept so much.
I got and lv.100 6iv italian ditto from a friend in Omega Ruby with Adamant nature and it hold an Everstone. I have used that ditto to breed perfect iv pokemon for competative that I want to transfer to Sun and Moon.
>>
>>30780147
Forgot to mention that the italian ditto was not shiny and has been transferred from Unova
>>
If your a moral fag and the ditto is hacked then yes.
Either way it isn't wrong though but whatever.
>>
Technically yes...but I honestly don't care since it cuts out a lot of unnecessary time and the babies are game generated. I play legit as possible but i'm cool with bending the rules...especially since sun and moon doesn't give you a free destiny knot like gen 6 games
>>
>>30780457
OP here. I didn't really care when I played ORAS but now every single time I think about using my ditto i Sun and Moon I think Versilify screaming in my head "WHAT YOU DO IS HACKING, ITS ILLEGAL AND YOU'RE NOT A LEGIT YOU BECAUSE I USE 6IV DITTO TO BREED COMPETATIVE POKEMON"

JESUS CHRIST!!!!
That that guy really needs to chill about this!
IT
IS
JUST
A
IV
DITTO
I
USED
TO
BREED
COMPETATIVE
POKEMON
Thats all. Nothing more, nothing else
>>
>>30780609
Eh I'm still hatching eggs like normal and I never battle online so I'm not affecting anyone desu.
>>
The only person you need to justify anything to is yourself.
>>
>>30780609
He's allowed to have an opinion man. If you don't agree then ignore him
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.