[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the issue with the decidueye? I've read countless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: OBVITHEBESTSTARTER.png (464KB, 1024x1039px) Image search: [Google]
OBVITHEBESTSTARTER.png
464KB, 1024x1039px
What's the issue with the decidueye?

I've read countless complaints about him on here and people calling him edge mon and whatever. Even though how I see the other ones are an obvious furry yiff yiff fire type and a horrible looking seal.
To me, I usually choose the starter that will most likely give me the most challenge in the game when it comes to stats, so whatever if your complaints are about how buff and juicy Incineroar's johnson is.

Why the hate on Mr. Owl /vp/ ? :'(
>>
>>30774185
>Why the hate on Mr. Owl /vp/ ? :'(

Because barafags were all smug and mocking owlbros, until the stats of their hideous tiger were revealed.
>>
Honestly? Because of people like you.
>>
>>30774185
>caring about what /vp/ thinks
>>
literally a meme

some people really enjoy forcing starter wars for whatever reason
>>
>>30774185
t. nu male
>>
4 chan is a horribly childish and toxic board. With name callings, shit posting and literally anything to do with starters would become a war. It's like u can only like 1 starter and u must hate the rest.

Those who like to say nu male , tranny seal , barafag etc are childish to the max
>>
>>30774459
nu male
tranny seal
barafag
>>
>>30774185
I dont like any starters this generation
>>
>>30774228
Yeah revealed to be not shit

How's mixed offenses going owlcuck?
>>
>>30774185
Mine was just so fragile since a lot of pokemon carry dark type coverage. Probably had shitty defensive IVs but I'll never know because I rerolled with the cat. Eventually I'll do a playthrough with Decidueye and actually finish it.
>>
>>30774520
Still managed to get into pre bank ou and high usage on uu. Primarina got pretry high usage too. Sadly can't say the same for incineroar
>>
>>30774578
>pre bank ou
>mattering

Enjoy RU as soon as bank hits. Sadly, you won't be able to say the same about Incineroar when his HA is available :^)
>>
It's because of people like you
>hahaha he's a furry because he doesn't like my redditowl xDDDdDDD
That's how it started and that's the only reason why I dislike Decidueye
>>
>>30774185
There are some owlfags here who hate on other starters, so they hate back.
>>
>>30774612
Sure. Wait till next gen is out. Even so there's also arcanine with better speed and reliable heal
>>
>>30774578
>Fanfiction format
>Mattering
>>
>>30774669
Funny, coming from people who like to say nu owl
>>
>>30774683
What's the connection?
>>
>>30774185
So this depends on interpretation. If we look back on the originals, kids picked Charmander because he had fire on his tail and was a dragon. This was 'really cool' to a kid. It wasn't 'edgy' it was just pretty tough. His tail was on fire. The second choice was Squirtle, because eventually he gets cannons on his back. Another thing kids think are 'really cool' because it's tough. It's not edgy - They're not trying 'to be different' - most kids don't give a fuck and will do what other kids do anyway, or just share similar opinions. Then there was poor Venasaur, which I guess you could take if you liked Dinosaurs or flowers or some shit, but overall was not appreciated.

Now we have a similar situation with an exception. Decidueye has a bow and arrow, this is cool to kids. The fire one is a wrestler, kids think that's cool too. And then there's the water starter which is a weird insert for girls.

Decidueye isn't only interpreted as edgy, to me it looks like he's wearing a sweater. Not a cool cape or anything like that, he's just like a native american or whatever wearing a bird-skinned feathered sweater, he even has the pullstrings of a modern sweater.

There's nothing edgy about native americans, but its a nice design vaguely referencing them or other native cultures.
>>
>>30774185
People have good taste
You are not a person.
>>
>>30774700
Being a native american myself, I didn't even think about that kinda thing.. but uh cool I guess? +1 for brown people?
>>
>>30774185
I just can't fucking stand the way its wings literally telescope in and out when it folds/unfolds them. Fuck, it's even worse than the clipping on Talonflame.
>>
File: feels bad decidueye hd.png (15KB, 477x500px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad decidueye hd.png
15KB, 477x500px
Leave NU to me!
>>
>>30774926
U would be disappointed
>>
File: Screenshot_20161214-211457.jpg (846KB, 1428x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161214-211457.jpg
846KB, 1428x1116px
Hoot.. decidueye is awesome.
>>
>>30774459
Anyone who can't bother to type out "you" is childish to the max.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.