[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>any thread over any topics ever >"just hack your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 14

File: 1479280327409.jpg (38KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1479280327409.jpg
38KB, 640x621px
>any thread over any topics ever

>"just hack your 3ds"
>"Just inject"
In EVERY THREAD.
when will this shit meme end?
>>
just inject
>>
>>30773666
really makes you think about thos Beans
>>
>>30773661
Don't worry. Pretty soon injectors will get bored. They already have the perfect pokemon and, let's be real, how long can one person play the battle tree?

I love being a breed fag. I do it when watching TV or during work. I can wondertrade them away and get neat new HA breedjects. Getting a shiny is the most fulfilling experience.

I'd be so done with this game if I already had everything. Where's the fun in that?
>>
>>30773742
The fun is playing online with teams, not running around in circles like an autist

Guess which one the injector gets to do more?
>>
File: ZAMASU.png (896KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ZAMASU.png
896KB, 1920x1080px
>>30773661
when it will be again more faster and easy to make a strategic and perfect pokemon

pokelago is reaaallyyyy cool for ev when you work but it's not enough
we have again the problem of iv/natures
can still not swap the natures at anytime when it should be already the case

the system is basically still a big tedious shit
>>
When Gamefreak stops giving players a reason to inject
>>
>>30773752
>The fun is playing online with teams
I cringed
>>
>>30773752
Post on /vp/ apparently. Struggling to see the positives.
>>
>>30773760
>literally brainwashing kids to change their natures
>>
>>30773766
>I cringed
I cringed.
>>
>>30773661
When GF actually adds in some kind of half decent checker or encryption or anything really. So basically never.
>>
>>30773779
>>I cringed
>I cringed.
I cringed.
>>
>>30773774
it's more like a "fight orientation" than a nature
>>
>>30773760
What is a strategic pokemon?
>>
>>30773788
>>>I cringed
>>I cringed.
>I cringed.
I cringed.
>>
>>30773774
Fucking Yokai Watch lets you do it, why can't Pokemon?
How is changing a nature any worse than forcibly teaching your Pokemon moves they can't learn naturally? Worse than force feeding them drugs to enhance their strength?
>>
>>30773661
> Grind like an autist
> Have battle ready mons after weeks
> Inject
> have battle ready mons in seconds|

There is zero reason to breed. And no, you DON'T like breeding. You like the time+effort=result formula. That's it. Breeding itself is retarded. You just tricked yourself into thinking you like it.

Why would you go trough all that trouble when you can have it easier? I simply don't understand...
>>
>>30773766
>I cringed because someone gets to play the actual game more
lol spotted the breeder fag
>>
the point of the tread wasn't to shit on injecting. its just annoying that every single thread has at least 6 posts telling them to inject. like if they wanted to inject it they probably would have gone to the hacking and injection general thread for it. so quit spamming "Just inject it" and keep it to your general
>>
>>30773834
>Why would you go trough all that trouble when you can have it easier? I simply don't understand...
It's okay. You don't have to. Some day when you grow up to be over 18 and meet more people, you'll see that different people enjoy different things.

Something that you edited in seconds and you can change in seconds has no value personally to some people. It's the effort that makes the reward satisfying.
>>
>>30773834
>Grind like an autist, spend money on Poke Balls, wait until you find the Pokemon you want
>Get a good team by the end of the game

>Cheat, get a team of perfect level 100 Pokemon you want
>Get a good team by the end of the game

There is zero reason to catch/train a Pokemon. And no, you DON'T like playing the game the way you're supposed to. You like the time+effort=result formula. That's it. Playing the game normally is retarded. You just tricked yourself into thinking you like it.

Why would you go trough all that trouble when you can have it easier? I simply don't understand.
>>
>>30773874
>satisfaction from running around in circles until the results are in your favor
t.autist
>>
>>30773888
You forgot the "..." in the end. EMPHASIS!!1!
>>
>>30773891
>the guy that cannot comprehend people liking different things than him calls others autists
We had the autism awards just earlier today, don't make me make you into a screencap and nominate you for next year.
>>
>>30773752
Do that many people really play online?
I don't think I have ever battled a real person and don't want to.
>>
>>30773874
It's a Pokeman game. No life lessons to be found here. I used to inject Pokemon but started breeding legit ones and I'm still as attached to my injected ones, because actually playing Pokemon battles online is what makes you value your team of pixel animals.
>>
>>30773661
The most i do is beg a 6iv ditto each gen.

The real issue with cheating is that you don't get any fucking dopamine. What's the point?
>>
>>30773840
If paying lots of buckaroos for a 3DS and SM copy for something you can get for free at Pokémon Showdown isn't cringe I don't know what is.
>>
File: tumblr_m7x3p1exgA1qkkoneo1_1280.png (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7x3p1exgA1qkkoneo1_1280.png
19KB, 600x600px
one thing i never see brought up is that all the breeding and chaining and whatnot is used as a buffer by people to prevent themselves from engaging with real competition. competitive pokemon is a strategic, knowledge based skill that you will be bad at for years even with tons of practice. breeding and everything is a soft way to feel like you're working towards this competitive sphere without ever really needing to engage with it directly. this is perfect for a lot of the older pokemon fanbase (socially awkward, autistic, etc.)

i used to be this way as well. now ive been in the top 50 in ou ladder for the last 3 gens. it gets better.
>>
>>30773910
No, I'm saying running around in circles for dice rolls is autistic. You can't argue this.
>>
File: IMG_7607_original.jpg (1MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7607_original.jpg
1MB, 2048x1360px
>>30773752

You actually play online? Why not just play showdown? I play the cartridge for the game. I breed pokemon, I do pokemon refresh, and at the end of the day, when I have a perfect team of pokemon I actually feel accomplished. To me personally that's where the most fun is. If I just wanted to get a perfect team handed to me for battles I'd play showdown.

Also get madder
>>
>>30773924
>not getting a 3ds because of it's decent library
>buying 3ds games
lol
>>
>>30773874
>Something that you edited in seconds and you can change in seconds has no value personally to some people. It's the effort that makes the reward satisfying.

LMAO personal value. It's fucking data dumbass. The Salamence I edited in and the one you grinded for are THE EXACT SAME. So you did all that effort to work up your Salamence, while I just injected one into my game.

The difference between them? NOTHING.
So all you did was waste time.

And guess who gets to battle more since he does not have to waste time breeding? This is like bitching that someone unlocked all his characters in a fightan game with a code instead of replaying arcade mode a million times.

Or do you think your Akuma has more """personal value"""" over mine? lmao. You breeders are hilarious.

I bet you also use a 6IV ditto. In which case you should probably just inject anyway since you're still cheating
>>
>>30773661
needs a poke beans edit
>>
I breed only because I want the integrity.
There is no upside to breeding other than sentimentality over digital monsters.

There is no incentive not to hack, not until Nintendo can find a way, but it's too fucking late now.

The global pokemon gene pool is loaded with hacked pokemon.

If you're not hacking, you're fighting against logic for principles

Some would call you names because they're fat asshole nerds, but I support you
>>
>>30773932
>competitive pokemon is a strategic, knowledge based
No amount of strategy is going to make your Pokemon stronger. Getting good IVs, Nature and EVs is the first step.
>>
File: A is for Autist.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
A is for Autist.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>30773932
>I don't know how to breed pokemon and play showdown at the same time
>>
>>30773948
Even downloading a copy to play Pokémon Showdown with enhanced graphics is laughable.
>>
>>30773956
this was my point
>>
>>30773840
I'm a breederfag but I do agree with this guy. What's cringy about playing online with teams?
>>
ITT.

Babies who like when everything is given to them in life.

Get the fuck out of you moms basements and smell the shitty air of life.
>>
I feel that hacking takes away from the social aspect of the game too.
>>
>>30773949
Aww are you getting upset anon?

Its okay if you hack. Breeding is hard! You have to read a whole serebii page to understand it!
>>
>>30773949
You are the reason we need someone even madder than Trumpy boy, so you fuckers get nuked to oblivion.
>>
>>30773977
>missing the point
>>
>>30773984
>>30773984
If I gget to choose? Free option every time without fail. I don't give a shit who's fun I'm ruining
>>
>>30773949
>It's fucking data dumbass.
Wow, what a revelation.
>The Salamence I edited in and the one you grinded for are THE EXACT SAME. So you did all that effort to work up your Salamence, while I just injected one into my game.
Okay? I don't have your Salamence and I don't care. I don't value my digital bits of data in comparison to some imaginary economy system in your head.
>The difference between them? NOTHING.
Again, why do I care about this?
>So all you did was waste time.
Thank you for valuing my time by your standards, underaged.
>And guess who gets to battle more since he does not have to waste time breeding?
Ah, who? You? Good job.
>This is like bitching that someone unlocked all his characters in a fightan game with a code instead of replaying arcade mode a million times.
Are you delusional? I never bitched about why you inject. I don't care what you do, you turbo autist. You're the one that cares about how others play their games.
>Or do you think your Akuma has more """personal value"""" over mine?
To me, yes. Also adding more than one "" doesn't make you sound more emphatic or smart, just more of an idiot.
>You breeders are hilarious.
Thanks. Being hilarious sounds a lot better than a miserable loser that spends his time whining on an imageboard about simulated vietnamese cockfighting that others waste their time.
>>
File: 1478608188212.png (132KB, 179x291px) Image search: [Google]
1478608188212.png
132KB, 179x291px
>>30774024
Enjoy never having fulfillment in life bby
>>
>>30773984
>le things are only worthwhile if they're hard meme
glad to see there's still a vibrant octogenarian community on vp
>>
>>30773924
>enjoying things is "cringe" because I say so
Back to rebbit
>>
>>30774024
Damn, your life must be fun. Doing drugs, raping hookers, killing neighbors.
>>
I think hacking should be removed but so should RNG.
If there was a way of taking ANY Pokemon, and being able to, even if it took a while, get it to that perfect Pokemon perfectly, then that would be perfect.
Perhaps make nature and gender the only things that can't be changed. Which still makes things tricky, but not dumb as IV, nature, egg move and ability grinding.

Seriously there should be a super training like thing that lets you change everything. I'd rather do an annoying ball shooting game for an hour knowing I will 100% get my outcome rather then breeding and getting what I want anywhere between 10 minutes and 10 hours due to RNG.
>>
>>30773991
are you seriously missing the point so hard you believe people choose to inject over breeding because breeding is difficult?
>>
>>30774024
Oh shit. I bet darkness is the only friend you need.
>>
>>30773888
such a waste of trips on a autistic injector if you cant understand something that's easy to understand you should go play a different game.
>>
>>30774082
>Missing the point
>>
>>30773984
You can get something more easily without the effort. ANYONE would want this. Literally no-one would turn down a gift, or free money. Retard

>>30773991
Breeding is not hard, just mind numbing. You do the same thing over and over and over and over and over.(A sign of Autism by the way!) While you can get the same things with a few clicks of a button.

>>30773998
What does President Elect Trump have to do with this again?

>>30774038
> This autist breakdown of my post

lol

>>30774042
I get fulfillment out of things other than destroying my circle pad with Tauros ride sum 2016. Like, ACTUALLY BATTLING.
>>
>>30773888
If you are an autist that hacks in Pokemon at the beginning of the game to be level 100 then you are fucking retarded.
Like if you hack them in early make sure they are at the appropriate level so the game isn't that boringly easy. Unless you use them exclusively for online stuff and not story crap.
>>
I don't get the conflict between the Breed vs Inject wars. I used to breed a hundred of competitive mons in XY/ORAS and now I'm relying to the kind injectors to get my desired Pokemon in Sun and Moon because grinding is a hassle in this gen. There's literally no way that an injected 6iv Mon is advantageous over a 6iv breeded mon. If we're going to talk about "Fun",it's up for the player about which one he finds more fun,Breeding or Battling. If you like both,go ahead and breed and battle but if you only like battling,sure inject and hop to battlespot.I can't see a viable reason for breedfags to think that injectors are unfair. It's like saying "LMAO SO UNFAIR YOU SHOULD DO BULLRIDING SIM LIKE ME XD". Honesly people,just don't mess with other's way of playing because it's their game.

TLDR; I think no one should give a fuck if a player breeds his mons or injects it.
>>
>>30774113
>Doesn't know how to hatch eggs while building and playing with the team in Showdown
>>
>>30774082
There is a point in that post besides someone getting mad that others play a game differently than him? What is it?
>>
I would be a legitfag if it was just breeding, but SRing for the right hidden power on a legendary is too much for me
>>
>>30774113
>Literally no-one would turn down a gift, or free money.
Wait, hold on. You think no one has ever turned down gifts or money? Are you serious right now? Or baiting? Where do you extreme autists come from? How does /vp/ get so many of you?
>>
>>30774120
I hate injector fags because they are saving time and I'm not because I can't hack my DS.
How DARE they take shortcuts that I can't.
>>
>>30773834
>after weeks
Kill yourself retard
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (26KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
26KB, 640x477px
>this topic
>>
>>30774042
I got a role in a recent blockbuster as a store employee so I'm set
>>
>>30774117
What, exactly, is the difference between injecting during main game, and injecting during postgame?
>>
>>30773752
Literally go and play battle spot on showdown
I swear injectfags want to act all intelligent when they have a perfect playable simulator for what you want for free, but instead they are stupid enough to waste money on a 3ds anyway
>>
>>30774120
>TLDR; I think no one should give a fuck if a player breeds his mons or injects it.
I think so too, but then people like this >>30774113 >>30773949 make posts here and I can't help but laugh.
>>
File: shitposting discreetly.gif (994KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting discreetly.gif
994KB, 500x375px
>>30773661
It isn't even a meme, it's just the sensible thing to do.
>>
>>30774125
Showdown =/= Cart meta.
Hope on battlespot and see how you fare with your shitty Showdown smogon team LOL.

>>30774154
Only tards do.

>>30774169
After you :')
>>
>breeding takes weeks.

Is that what you millenial freebie fags actually think? Weeks? I can get perfect mon in minutes by breeding. Hour tops, if im lazy AF.
>>
>>30774199
>emoticons
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>30774163
That's like blaming them for having a knowledge on how to hack their 3ds. Just go to /ekx/ if you want to save time.Never got turned down by injectors and that's why I'm grateful to them.
>>
>>30774117
>you just need to hack the correct way
Just fuck off to showdown already
>>
>>30774178
Anon, pokemon isn't just online battles. Also, showdown plays different than battlespot.
>>
>>30773924
>>30774125
>>30773964
>>30773960
>>30773946

People here keep saying showdown, showdown, showdown. But showdown isn't the official medium for battling, so you're missing the point anyway. I want to play Pokemon battles, not battle sim.

Any re: main topic - I've been both a breeder and inject fag so I understand both sides of the spectrum (heh), honestly injecting is superior if you just want to battle while breeding is superior if you enjoy the game as it is and its own features. Yes, running in circles is an empty and pointless activity, but people's perception of the its value is based on the feature and concept as a whole rather than the actual (boring) activity, so that's why they would do it.

For the record I do both so I kinda understand both sides, it's not that hard.
>>
>>30774177
If you are using the injected level 100 pokemon in the story then the entire game is just 1 shots and stupid. I mean the game is fairly easy but that is just removing the RPG out if it because you flawlessly win each fight.
You hack them to be the level that matches where your at and let them grow normally, the game itself is still moderately tough, a little.

Its just I have known people to hack in level 100 Pokemon at the start of the game and they go through the story using them. Like how is that even fun if you win EVERY fight without even thinking?
If it is just for online then whatever, but why remove all challenged, even if it is small, of the story?

>>30774211
Exactly. If people don't want to bother leveling up or playing the story, they should just be playing that.
>>
the lengths breederfags will go to use false equivalency and argue against strawmen is fucking hilarious

>lol stupid injectors think breeding is hard to understand!
injectors think breeding is a needless timesink that walls you off from playing the real meat of the game
>uhh poor no-life injectors who inject just to play the battle tree, how pathetic
how is spending 15 minutes in pkhex and playing the battle tree until you get bored any worse than spending hours upon hours on breeding and EV training only to play the battle tree until you get bored?
>who the fuck plays online, just play showdown its the same shit lolololo
who the fuck uses phonecalls, just use an IRC client. it's the same shit
>>
>>30773661
It's because, in the end, no matter what breeding does for you, in the end it's just a slower way to get the same result as hacking a pokemon. No matter how much you like breeding, you can't deny that it's just a huge waste of time
>>
>>30774229
But the end result is the same. You want to win every battle, and you're going to win every battle. Grinding to win is just wasting your time.
>>
>>30774236
see this >>30774203
>>
>>30774223
>I want to play Pokemon battles, not battle sim.
Pokémon is LITERALLY a battle sim
it's not real
There is no difference between a Pokémon battle on cartridge or on showdown, except if you want to do official tournaments.
>>
>>30774217
I was replying to one that said he just wanted to play online, so it is the only relevant thing for him
And you just negate anything else by simply injecting the mon
>"oh I can just inject an infinite amount of UBs and cosmogs, why bother with trading and even exploring after the credits"
>>
>>30773946
>You actually play online? Why not just play showdown? I play the cartridge for the game.
You spend several hours spinning around in a circle, breeding pokemon you're never going to use. This is apparently your definition of 'the game'. Clearly you are morally superior to all us plebeians who actually battle with our pokemon.
>>
>>30774203
I strongly doubt you can get a 0 attack IV special attacker with the right Hidden Power and level it up to 100 to fix flawed stats with bottle caps in a few minutes.
>>
>>30774242
Not really, leveling makes it so it IS possible to lose. As I said not likely because the game is easy, but everything is fair game.
Its like saying you'd still play online if you won every battle without having to even do anything, just spamming the same move all game.
To me it just takes the fun out of it.
>>
>>30774236
>No matter how much you like breeding, you can't deny that it's just a huge waste of time
Depends on the person playing. I enjoy breeding even though it is a waste of time but "I" think the time that I enjoy wasting is not a waste of time.Oh,and yes,I have autism :^)
>>
>>30774260
Technically showdown is easier since they give you exact percentages. No one is gonna bother counting pixels to calc an exact percentage when they have a minute to move.
>>
>>30774210
I can't get it traded, my favs aren't alolan.
But I don't really care anyway. I'm just mad I can't hack my DS
>>
>>30774260
There is a massive difference in what types of opponents you are going to face and what aspects of the meta you will learn between cartridge and showdown.
Showdown is full of experimental teams, cart is full of more stable teams and lets you peek at the Japanese meta (which is pretty secluded to western players as they don't participate in showdown or western communities).
>>
>>30774280
But no one wants to lose. You waste your time grinding so that you can lose? That's even more autistic than breeding.
>>
>>30774273
>Clearly you are morally superior to all us plebeians who actually battle with our pokemon.
Nowhere in that post did he insinuate that. Why do you have such an inferiority complex? But if you want to get technical, yes he is "morally superior" for what it's worth because he's no cheating. At the end of the day, injecting is cheating any way you slice it, even if the pokemon is "legal". Not that I personally give a shit or most people do either, but you're the one that brought it up.
>>
>>30774236
>No matter how much you like breeding, you can't deny that it's just a huge waste of time
How the fuck is something a waste of time if you enjoy doing it? That would mean everything you do purely for enjoyment is a waste of time. Fuck, everything in life is a waste of time in the end.
>>
>>30774341
>How the fuck is something a waste of time if you enjoy doing it?
Clearly because I DON'T ENJOY DOING IT! If you don't do it my way, you are STUPID. AND AUTISTIC. That's right autist. You're enjoying your free time wrong! In fact the whole world is like me, so NO ONE actually enjoys doing it your way.
>>
>>30774285
>>30774341
I think at this point you should start questioning yourself at exactly what point in your life did something go so wrong you started to think monotone tasks such as spinning a control stick and pressing A until the slot machine gives you a jackpot was a preferable use of your time compared to... well, literally anything else.
>>
File: tumblr_mb3rscyD1I1r8l831[2].png (110KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb3rscyD1I1r8l831[2].png
110KB, 429x410px
>>30774322
yeah, get higher on the ladder. Low ladder is full of shitmon teams, but higher on Battle Sport and Showdown are pretty much the same. Japs will always be Japs. No-one knows what they think.

> Face jap on Battlespot
> Tapu Bulu and Gyarados
> He Dragon Dances with his Gyara
> Tapu Bulu used psych up
> mfw
>>
I find it funny how a kiddy chinese cock fighting simulator can make adults go mad at each other. Like I said to my previous post,stop forcing your playstyle to other people and just enjoy the game.
>Pokemon is le serious business,it's for legacy xDDDD
Fuck off and play a real game that can make you sweat you retard.
>>
>>30774387
Okay, I'll do that. Thank you anon. You saved my life with your wise advice. What a beacon of success you are.
>>
>>30774325
Of coarse no one wants to lose, but making it so you can't is just stupid. It defeats the purpose of games in general.
Why bother getting the perfect team if you always win?
Why learn to git gud if you win anyway?
Why bother playing if you can't lose?
Fuck it lets make a Pokemon game where you push a button and win instantly because why bother getting good and learning to win because I don't want to lose.

Its the challenge and overcoming it to wreck others that makes it fun. Knowing that you're skills are legitimately better then them, or good enough to beat the game.

And if you needed to grind at any point in time for this games story then you really do suck. Killing trainers puts you at the right level.
>>
SADLY, it is a bit autistic to shun cheats 100%. At least accept some hacked dittos.

It's hard to get it to sink in to some people that actually 99% of pkhexed pokemon are 100% the exact same data you have with a legit pokemon. Very rarely can it not produce a pokemon that's 100% exactly the same due to generation PID differences, events etc. Because there's no way pkhex is filling in the hidden hex values exactly as they should (take pokesav for example, the hidden hex values are pretty vast and carry on through bank, theres no way pkhex can determine that when several pokemon come from several areas based on their locations).

I too prefer to breed my own, catch my own etc to an extent, but when it comes to bred pokemon or extra competitively viable legendaries... What the fuck can ya do?
>>
>>30773742
I am a faggot who been hacking pokemon forever, but since I started, I always had a hard and fast rule in my heart - which is the obvious fact that 'a shiny stolen is not a shiny earned'. I have no reason to not hack for stats and stuff though, because I'm just skipping the inevitable in this generation. Since level 100s can raise IVs, since there's easy methods to alter EVs, and since there's exploits for tons of bottlecaps, I may as well not bother, because gaining 'perfect pokemon' is an inevitability, not up to chance.

Getting a shiny though, or capturing a certain pokemon - even capturing a certain pokemon in a certain ball - Those are all things up to chance, and those are the things I leave to the game itself.

Also if I wanted a pokemon with a move it only learns in Gale of Darkness or something, I would go through the effort of atleast beating XD to obtain that pokemon.
>>
>>30774409
You aren't going to lose against in-game trainers anyway. There's never any challenge.
The time you waste fighting them fairly, or waiting to catch the Pokemon you want, training that Pokemon to be usable etc. can be spent doing more battles online. Isn't that what it's all about? Those are the only battles you can lose in.
>>
>>30774199
>Only tards do.
Or people with a shred of dignity or morals. Not that you'd know anything about that, or comprehend it in any way.
>>
>>30773666
My dick into your nerd mouth so you'll shut up about hacking my 3ds
>>30773766
Wot
>>
>>30774469
I apologise I thought you meant all battles not just story. I got close to losing on some totems and that was fun to me because I know I could lose. But everything else was pretty easy so whatever I guess.

B-but i don't like online battles.
I just likes catching stuff and filling the Pokedex
Am I really the only one? I feel like I'm the autist now.
>>
>>30774405
I'm seriously wondering what makes you want to breed, though? Do you just keep your perfect bytes of data as trophies?

Because if you don't and you instead breed for the purpose of using them in the battle tree or online, you are effectively admitting that you think breeding is less fun than those other things, no matter how much you hide under a false facade of "no, breeding is genuinely fun, I swear!".
>>
I breed my pokemon to the right nature and after they hatch then just modify the relevant IVs and give em proper EVs. I like seeing them grow with optimal stats, knowing they're not gimped by rng
>>
>>30774512
Catching stuff and filling the Dex legitimately is real gameplay. It's almost impossible, but there's a chance you could play the game for over 100 hours and NEVER find a Corsola. Hell, there's a chance you'll NEVER find a Rattata, considering you can find other pokemon in those patches of grass.

However, raising the Pokemon is an inevitability, and a pointless time-sink. You can perfectly envision point A to point B - so you may as well skip it or you're just skinnerboxing yourself. And now you don't have to hunt or breed for good IVs, and since there's a surefire method for farming bottlecaps, its the same situation - so you may as well skip that too (this gen). And so, only obtaining the pokemon is worth it, but raising them is pretty pointless...
>>
>>30774512
I like both
>>
>>30774512
I love both. This is the only thing I actually disliked about SM. It wasn't as fun to catch them all in SM. With SOS battles, and low appearance rates, it's not fun at all.
>>
>>30774512
Which would be fine if you were a kid or super casual, but for someone over 15 they're usually going to want more of a challenge which can be found with online battles, not everyone goes balls deep with breeding ivs and egg moves
>>
>>30774522
>Do you just keep your perfect bytes of data as trophies?
Personally, yes. My enjoyment comes from making my favorite bros as perfect as they can be. I always treated pokemon mainly as a singleplayer RPG so the multiplayer is nothing but a side activity to me and I haven't had any fun with it after gen 4 and 5. Way too many legendaries and broken shit running around.
>>
>>30774618
That's extremely weird of you.
>>
>>30774568
Yeah I see your point. Your still a fag to me though because you have a hacked DS and I don't. But that's not as though its your fault.

>>30774615
I don't like online battles because I can't even use my favorites because of a meta. I mean I am also shit, but even if I did get good I would never be able to use my crappy stated favorites. I hate games where I am forced to us the same stuff everyone else does otherwise I am willing putting myself at a disadvantaged, but hey that's just me.
I don't ever breed for stats, only for filling dex and trading.
>>
>>30774242
But that's the whole breeder argument again, isn't it? People breed (despite being able to inject) because they want the satisfaction of a 5IV egg after hours upon hours of effort. People grind to beat trainers so that they can get the satisfaction of beating trainers with their hours of leveling it took to get to that point.
>>
>>30774667
>Hours of leveling
If you have XP share of maybe. Other then that you shouldn't need to grind for the main story at all.
>>
I have no problems if someone else hacks, they way of playing this, don't care, just stop with it on every fucking thread, if anyone gets interested they will just go to the injection general
>>
>>30774662
>I can't even use my favorites
If i can use my favorite pachirisu in doubles and be successful with it you can use your favorite mons, get creative with move sets and go full Karenmon
>>
File: 1279757342711.jpg (49KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1279757342711.jpg
49KB, 441x408px
injectfags are becoming cancerous.
>>
Just inject it :^)
SENT
>>
>>30773661
why are these threads near daily now?
>>
>>30773666
I'm with Satan
>>
if there is one common enemy between injectfags, breederfags, casualfags, and competitivefags, it's GameFreak.
>>
>>30774706
i think you might be the first person to get the original point of this thread
>>
>>30774751
schizophrenia of amateur cyclists is increasing just as fast as the amount of eggs they get
>>
>>30774751
because the "just inject it" comments fly in by the second and its annoying and derails threads into Breed vs Inject threads for no reason.
>>
>>30773760
>>30773752
>I should be able to get perfect mons without putting any effort into it
>>
>>30774898
No matter how you do it, you're still going to end up with perfect mons. One just takes a lot less time than the other, so you can spend less time building your team and more time battling.
>>
>>30774522
I bred a team in XY using a few of my breedject bulbasaurs and overlapping egg groups. I got pretty creative at some points (bulbasaur and ferrothorn to get a ferrothorn to breed a honedge) and had a lot of fun with it. At the end of the day I could've just injected a team but breeding my own team myself was a small point of pride I guess.

I don't really give a fuck if people inject or not but don't just assume people don't because they hate fun.
>>
>>30774638
Maybe it is. But then again, I don't really care.
>>
>>30774931
You can use that to justify any cheating in video games

>You will still get ______ so why not just hack it in and spend more time playing _____ :^)

With that line of logic why not just use cheats in say a FPS game to get infinite ammo and unlock every gun at the beginning? You'll get them all eventually anyway.

It's about the journey not the destination, anon. That's the difference between injectors and breeders. If you don't want to actually play the game that's fine but don't think everybody has your same mindset, which is what OP was bitching about.
>>
>>30775125
What do you mean journey? Riding around a fucking cicle for an hour is a journey?
>>
>>30775125
Cheating in online FPS games actually happen, anon. Most who do are kids.

I will not be surprised if a majority of these injectfags are indeed underaged and will have a superiority-complex, idiotic, and underdeveloped mindset.
>>
>>30775182
I figured that would be the response, nice strawman anon.

Yes, believe it or not some games require grinding to achieve a perfect outcome, that's the difference.

It isn't our fault if you're too autistic to want a completely perfect mon but too lazy to put in any effort to achieve it. If you want a garchomp with a good nature you can get it easily without breeding, but to get a perfect IV mon it requires time, patience, and knowledge of how to do it.

The problem isn't the method, but the idea that you're so entitled you want something without putting in the effort to get it. Nobody likes riding in circles, not even the breeders. It's the outcome, the feeling that your hard work bears fruit. Injectors are no better than any other form of cheater in a videogame.

If you people would simply stick to your threads nobody would give a shit, that's the point. You're like bronies trying to share your metaphorical STDs with everybody when it's more often than not unwarranted
>>
>>30775182
>hates putting effort
>hates grinding
>not playing any other RPGs or any video game in general besides Pokemon

I hope you understand the word "gaming", and maybe it isn't for you after all.
>>
>>30775125
But Infinite ammo is an actual cheat that gives you an edge over the competition. Injecting is more akin to paying for XP boosts in F2P mmos. Sure, doing it all yourself can be a lot more satisfying, but some people either don't have the time to do it or just want the fastest method.
>>
File: /pol/tards.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
/pol/tards.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>30775313
>You're like bronies trying to share your metaphorical STDs with everybody when it's more often than not unwarranted
Go more back. Why does everybody despises furfags? Because they felt the need to constantly shove down everybody's throat. Same with /pol/tards in the last couple years. Take pic related, it's so easy to apply it to injectors.
>>
>>30775492
And instantly acquiring a perfect IV/EV mon does not give you an edge over the competition? Injecting is the exact same thing as artificially inserting something you would otherwise not have.

>Injecting is like paying for XP boosts
I think I just contracted aids from this post.

So let me get this straight, in your eyes a game mechanic that was intentionally implemented by the developers for players who pay them extra money in a video game that you would otherwise not be required to pay a dime (which by the way you would still need to grind in order to get your items/pokemon, double XP isn't the same as them simply giving you something) for is the same thing as instantly acquiring a perfect outcome for literally no effort in a game where the only way that you're SUPPOSED TO get a perfect mon is with sufficient knowledge and patience.

The fact that it requires time and effort doing something that nobody wants to do is what makes a perfect IV mon valuable. Imagine what would happen to the game if everybody had access to a pokemon generator that would simply give them any pokemon, any shiny, perfect IVs, etc.

What would be the point in playing such a game?
>>
>>30775216
Wow anon, did you BREED that high horse you're on? Because making broad generalizations about people makes you look so superior.
>>
>>30775580
It really can, what is it about people like /pol/tards, furfags, and bronies that makes them think anybody gives a shit about them.

Although one reason injectors are actually worse because they actively peddle their mons on the GTS and use them to battle online. At least bronies and furfags are simply annoying, injectors actually affect other people's gaming experience
>>
>>30775651
I like to imagine what it would be like if real life had injectors.

Imagine a guy who breeds dogs or horses, some shit like that right? Now imagine this sweaty neckbeard goes up to him and says

>pshhhh, did you ACTUALLY put effort into trying to create that horse? why would anybody play horse fucking simulator when you can just inject one? :^)
>>
>>30775644
No it doesn't, because injecting perfect mons doesn't automatically make you skilled in competitive battling.

They're the same thing because no matter what you do, the outcome will be the SAME. Whether you breed for it or inject it, you will end up with a perfect mon, just like how whether you pay for XP boosts or not, you will eventually end up at max level in an MMO. The only difference is that one is a mechanic and the other is a hack.

Like I said before, some people find value in hard work and the time they put into getting a perfect mon, sure, but other people just want to get into the competitive battling scene, and either don't have the time or the patience to do it.

If all that it does is reduce the grind and let people try competitive battling faster, then what's the problem?
>>
>>30775651
Maybe try to read a few posts made by injectors in this thread, and tell that to my face.

Makes you wonder why some people think you are being superior and basically acting like underaged when presented with a valid response.

Look, other people don't care about how you play the game, see >>30775580 why the OP was bitching about injectors.

You're forcefully shoving your ideals, when it is indeed unnecessary than what is called for.
>>
>>30775771
It gives you an instant edge, because while legal players have to work for a pokémon with good IVs, Injectors just slap everything with max IVs and Evs in seconds. Also shiny, because why not and actively duplicate pokémon, which is also an advantage, because legal players have one Tapu Koko to work it, injectors can have a box full of them.

What you're doing is devaluing other's people work, and you're doing it by actively hacking into the game. Maybe you'd have a moral leg to stand on if Pokémon had some sort of pay2win system where you give GF 1 dollar and you can legally gen whatever you want, but since you're using custom outside software, hack by all means, but do not pretend it's okay and it's not giving you an advantage

And stop spamming "hurrdurr inject it" in every thread, I admit I injected before in Gen V, but I found out it took away a lot of enjoyment in my game when everything was handed to me, and I'm sure a lot more people feel the same way, and I do not require you to push your cheating ideals on everyone else all the time
>>
>>30775771
Like I said, the only way to get a perfect mon is by putting work into breeding. What injecting does it simply take away the effort required in order to attain said perfect mon, we both can agree on this.

If you want to just inject a perfect mon for yourself for singleplayer and keep to yourself fine, by all means. But when you decide you're just going to skip all of the work required and go online with it to wipe the floor with the kiddies that don't even know what a breeding mechanic is, that's where I draw the line with accepting injectors.

I don't give a shit about whether or not somebody is enjoying something by themselves, go for it bromium whatever you like. But don't sit there trying to somehow justify cheating because you don't like to spend time on something.

Injecting = cheating, and saying "well i'm just reducing the amount of time it takes!" isn't a justification.

If injecting software wasn't a thing most injectors wouldn't have perfect IV shiny mon.
>>
>>30775821
Hey now, I'm not saying that NO injectors are insufferable pricks, but that goes for breeders, too. I'm just saying that you can't lump everyone together. And acting superior just because you THINK your way is better is just douchey no matter which side of the fence you fall on.
>>
>>30775906
>And acting superior just because you THINK your way is better

When did I said "our way" was better?
>>
>>30775906
But at least breeders have a moral leg to stand on. They are playing by the rules, and watch some underage kid devalue everything they do by simply hacking into the game and creating a legion of 6 IV shiny pokémon is bound to feel discouraging.

Injectfags have nothing to stand, and it's laughable they are even trying to justify cheating in this very thread. I mean, if you cheat, that's fine, but keep it yourself and don't pretend that there's any justification for what you're doing.
>>
>>30775906
Im pretty sure that anon said MOST. But since he didn't do it I will for him

#notallinjectors
>>
>>30775765
Lol WHAT HAS SCIENCE WROUGHT!?
"Well, it LOOKS like a normal horse, but why is it shiny?"
>>
>>30775879
>go online with it to wipe the floor with the kiddies that don't even know what a breeding mechanic is
Wouldn't the result be the same even if the person did everything legit? The kid is still a shitter who can't breed. Whether your Pokemon is legit or hacked you are still gonna anally devastate him.
>>
>>30775875
>I admit I injected before in Gen V, but I found out it took away a lot of enjoyment in my game when everything was handed to me, and I'm sure a lot more people feel the same way, and I do not require you to push your cheating ideals on everyone else all the time
Same, only I did it in gen 4. Then I noticed that I didn't give a shit anymore about my pokemon that I transfered over from gen 3 because hey I could insta-make them again and pefect and that I also didn't have to leave the pokemon center 2nd floor ever again. So, I instantly reset my game and I said fuck that business.
>>
I want to inject but I don't have the resources. :(
>>
>>30775875
>It gives you an instant edge, because while legal players have to work for a pokémon with good IVs, Injectors just slap everything with max IVs and Evs in seconds
That still does not mean that the injecter will automatically know more about battling. All that it means is that he didn't spend as much time as you did on building his competitive team.

I fail to see how making your pokemon shiny has any impact in competitive battling whatsoever. The alternate color scheme will throw people off?

Legal players actually have many Tapu kokos to work with because you can continuously reset until you have the perfect outcome, so again, injecters and breeders will both get to the same outcome within different time frames. Breeders just have to be more certain that a certain stat spread for legendaries IS what they want, while injecters can be more care-free.

I never once said that injecting was okay. In fact I called it a hack in one of my arguments. I'm usually against hacking in video games, but in this case it isn't as big of an issue as people say, mainly due to how all that it does is reduce the time it takes to build a competitive team. A legitimate hack to complain about would be someone who gave all of their pokemon 100% chance to crit.
>>
>>30776036
Yep, I didn't even bother transfering my 6 IVs, perfect EVs and nature competitive pokémon from my White 2 copy to X. Didn't really see the point
>>
>>30774447
>a pokemon with a move it only learns in Gale of Darkness
Is there such a thing? What a horrifying thought.
>>
>>30773752
This
>>
>>30775969
You see what I mean?
"Some underage kid."
Generalizing again. How do you know the injector isn't a 35 year old with a family, a full time job, and other responsibilities that limit their recreational time? They want to play the game but can't spend hours breeding? And no, there need be no justification. I'm saying it's really easy to view the world through the microcosm of your own life, but maybe see shit though other people's eyes for a change.
>>
>>30774706
No.

If someone is asking the best way to obtain X mon with Y ability and Z moveset I WILL suggest the best way. Injecting.

Doing anything else IS inferior.

>>30774719
I think you mean breedfags. Just a bunch of Verlis fanbois who can't handle the simple truth.

>>30774751
Because breedfags are starting to see that their effort is all for naught, since people are getting what they're getting with minimal effort. Which upsets them to no end.
>>
>>30776087
Not that guy, but Softboiled Togepi is one and maybe tri-attack on it too(don't exactly remember). Granted Togekiss/Togetic can just Roost and Tri-Attack isn't even good, but just an example that I know of.
>>
>>30776117
Why do you keep spamming your garbage e-celebs in every chance you get?
>>
>>30776117
>I think you mean breedfags. Just a bunch of Verlis fanbois who can't handle the simple truth.

I don't watch or even know much of this Verlis fellow. Don't assume too much.

playing by the rules =/= oh shit look at that he breeds he must be a verlisfan meme.jpg
>>
>>30776078
Hacks that pass off as "legal" are hacks nonetheless and this goes for any game. You can hack Monster Hunter to have 99 of every single monster item, so you can craft everything from the get-go. It's a legal hack, because you can do it the old way. But it's still a huge advantage for the hacker to have everything at his disposal unlike the legit players grinding monsters for rare items. So yes, it's an issue because by injecting your perfect hexagon shiny pokémon you're shitting all over everyone that doesn't mod his game with third-party software.

SO once again, yes hacking gives you a big advantage over legit players. If there was no benefit in hacking none of you would be doing it, so stop hiding behind the "in the end it's the same result excuse", because you might as well inject a Lv100 Rayquaza and steamroll the story mode, because "the end result is the same :^)"
>>
>>30776117
Using reverse psychology to promote your furry ass, Verlis?

get the fuck off my mongolian cooking imageboard.
>>
>>30776018
Except that the breeder would be wiping the floor with the kid based on his own hard work and merits whereas the injector didn't need to do any of that, which is entirely the point.

The actual injecting isn't what gets me, it's the fact that you believe in equality of outcome rather than equality of opportunity.

>The outcome is the same isn't it?
That is the basis of your argument. You want to have the same outcome as the breedfags do, except you don't want to put any effort into it. If it's going to be the same outcome as you say then why aren't you breeding?

If you don't put the effort into something you do not deserve the outcome
>>
>>30776112
Because all injectores on /vp/ seem to be like this guy

>>30776117
>>
>>30776163
MY E-celeb? He is YOUR spokesperson Mr.Breeder. Don't get upset with me because that's the person you decided to stand behind.

>>30776177
As said above, you are guilty by association. Verlis is THE breedfag people listen and flock to. He is your spokesperson.

>>30776202
Nice try falseflagger.

>>30776208
I really don't get why you breeders get so damn upset when someone posts the truth.
>>
>>30775879
Yes, I agree that injecting is an effortless, time saving way of building a team. But injecting=/=competitive skill, anon. Injecting does not give you an edge over breeders in anyway, and in the example you provided, a breeder would have the same outcome with his perfectly bred IV/EV team versus a kid who doesn't know what an IV is.

I still don't understand what shinies have to do with competitive battling though.

Injecting IS cheating, but it does not impact the outcome of a competitive battle whatsoever, because breeders and injecters will arrive at the same outcome of perfect mons.
>>
>>30776206
>The actual injecting isn't what gets me
Then keep it to that, don't go oh woe is me think of the children.
>>
we had this exact same thread yesterday and i'm too tired to stir up shit on both sides again
>>
>>30776238
>because breeders and injecters will arrive at the same outcome of perfect mons.

Except injectors will have infinitely more practice than breeders. This you can't deny.
>>
>>30776206
The thing is your post was making it look like beating children was only something the big mean injectors do. That's what I was criticizing not you being against injectors in general.
>>
>>30776232
>I really don't get why you breeders get so damn upset when someone posts the truth.

And I don't really get why would you care about how other people play the game.
>>
>>30776275
Then stay out of the thread.
>>
>>30776232
>MY E-celeb? He is YOUR spokesperson Mr.Breeder. Don't get upset with me because that's the person you decided to stand behind.
Go fuck yourself, you cum guzzling retard. If this board wasn't full of /v/tards and underaged kids, I wouldn't even know of your obsession with that furfag. It's not a coincidence that the only boards having e-celeb threads are the video game ones. I don't give a shit about your youtube persona, so stop using it as a strawman. And it's technically against the rules because your e-celeb garbage is in fact advertisting. Kill yourself.
>>
>>30776238
The perfect mon's themselves are the skill in the game. How many normies outside of /vp/ do you think spend time trying to get their hands on perfect IV mon? The answer is little to none, most pokemon players don't even know IVs exist.

That being said if you're injecting pokemon purely to use competitively with other competitive players at say; a tournament by all means go right ahead.

You're missing the point completely, nobody here gives a shit about injecting for the sake of competitive battles, we're talking about when injectors go around getting perfect IV shiny mon and go online with it shitting up the online scene or coming here bragging about it.

If you want to inject and keep it to yourself fine, go inject and fuck off for all I care. Just don't be handing out that shit to everybody because it devalues the effort other people have put into something.
>>
>>30776180
>by injecting your perfect hexagon shiny pokémon you're shitting all over everyone that doesn't mod his game with third-party software.
No you're not, because injecting doesn't automatically make you better at competitive battling. No matter how you get your perfect mons, you'll still get shit on by players who know way more than you, and you will shit on players who know way less than you, regardless of how they got their pokemon as well. It's all because there are things you need to have to win a battle (predictions, strategy, etc), and neither breeding or injecting is going to teach you that.
>>
>>30776307
Tell me how you really feel
>>
>>30776232
Literally, anon. You're not amounting up to the actual discussions the other breeders and respectable injectors are having in this thread.

get the fuck out, we don't need to read anymore of your youtuber pandering.
>>
>>30776307
Holy crap. Stop being so mad. Damn son.

>>30776366
lol pandering? I fucking hate that autistic furfag retard with a passion. And anyone who is loud and adamant about INJECTING IS CHEATING WAAAHH! BAN ALL THE PROS! are just as bad as him.
>>
>>30773661
It's true though, if you're too stupid or incompetent to do something in Pokémon then just inject or hack for it. I'm tired of asshole beggars who shit up the catalog every. single. fucking. day.
>>
>>30776361
Yes anon, you are shitting on them, regardless of your skill level. You're modifying the game through non-legal means to instantly get what other people regularly grind for, so you're shitting on them purely because you're devaluing the work they put into breeding and developing their own pokémon. And then you go on and brag about it, as if it's such an acomplishment
>>
I inject because it saves me time and allows me to avoid brain-dead activities like hatching.

This triggers some people, however.
>>
>>30776434
As long as you are aware that you are cheating, and don't try to pass off injecting as morally justifiable in any scenario, knock yourself out
>>
>>30773774
Or mindlessly breeding creatures to be dumped into storage or passed off on other people for literally a gamble of anything on wondertrade. Yeah Changing its nature is worse. It'll come in gen 8 since we can already change IVS
>>
>>30776281
>what is showdown
>>30776360
How are the perfect mons "skill"? Both injecting and breeding are fairly simple methods that anyone can do. One is just a lot less frustrating and time consuming than the other.

If that's the real point, then breeders STILL can have the same outcome, although in a more satisfying and time consuming way, because no matter how you do it, you'll end up with perfect mons in the online battling scene.
>>
File: breeding_takes_skill.gif (1MB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
breeding_takes_skill.gif
1MB, 240x144px
>>30776406
LOOOOOOL games aren't work. If you care that your "work" is being "devalued" by other players with whom you will never interact, you clearly don't enjoy generating random numbers and you're free to stop doing it.
You play as much or as little of the game as you want. It's entertainment.
>>
File: f6c.png (82KB, 703x758px) Image search: [Google]
f6c.png
82KB, 703x758px
>>30776399
You really like him don't you?

Spouting he-who-must-not-be named, every chance you get in a thread.

You don't need to be a fucking tsundere about it, anon-kun.

This is an anonymous imageboard after all. No one knows who you are.
>>
>>30776483
Why do you bother doing the in-game story the old way, when you can just inject six lv 100 legendaries and steamroll everything in 4 hours. The end result is the same :^)

Seriously though, just stop trying to justify cheating. If you do it, good for you, but it's not justifiable in any way. And if you can't handle the fact that you are cheating, just stop doing it altogether
>>
I personally don't hate injectors, they don't affect me negatively, I just don't understand why you'd inject onto the cart unless you're playing a tournament or something.

I've always played Pokemon for the single player aspect of the game, and you can do that just fine by catching Pokemon as you're just playing against AI. Injecting when I'm just playing the actual story would ruin it

If I ever wanted to battle I'd just play a sim, although like I said I understand if you're playing an on cart tournament
>>
>>30776406
I fail to see how getting perfect mons in less time than people who will get them eventually anyway = shitting on them. Like I said, no matter how you get them is irrelevant because both methods do not prepare YOU for online/competitive battles, so you will still lose to people who have way more experience than you and you will win against people who have way less experience than you.
>>
>>30776553
We've been over this. First point, stop trying to justify injecting. It makes you look really insecure. Second point, quoting myself, because it seems like you're just not reading or pretending not to have any reading comphreension

>You're modifying the game through non-legal means to instantly get what other people regularly grind for, so you're shitting on them purely because you're devaluing the work they put into breeding and developing their own pokémon. And then you go on and brag about it, as if it's such an acomplishment
>>
I've said it many times and I'll say it again. Pokemon is the only competitive game where you have to justify why you do NOT cheat. This community is a circus.
>>
>>30773742
>I do it when watching TV or during work.

So you're not actually enjoying the game then?

Breederfags are fucking retards.
>>
>>30776483
The same way practicing anything else would be considered skill, or maybe skill isn't the word to be used here.

Either way the concept remains, maybe the word is effort or knowledge. You have to know all of the tricks to retain IVs and natures like destiny knot and everstone tricks to breed, in addition to egg moves, cross breeding species of pokemon, all to get the desired outcome.

You keep jumping back to the "it's the same outcome!"

Fuck, we get it you don't have to keep repeating the same thing over and over again, you have yet to address the points we've made against that

The point is that an injector more likely than not wouldn't have a perfect IV shiny mon. The fact that it takes a long time is precisely the purpose behind injecting. Like I said before, if you are unwilling to put in the time to get something you do not deserve the outcome.

The difference in arguments here are that injectors care about equality of outcome (Everybody can have a perfect IV mon with injecting!). But breeders are concerned with an equality of opportunity (the way the game was intended to be played)
>>
How will injectfags deal with Pokemon on the switch? Will you quit competitive battling on the cart or will you accept it and "waste your time" in Tauros Square Simulator 17?
>>
>>30773661

just inject it you fucking crybaby lmaoooo
>>
>>30776672
>lmaoooo

back to >>/r/eddit
>>
>>30776541
I never once said that I inject. Ever. I'm too busy with my Nuzlocke run to inject anyway.

You can steamroll story mode without even injecting, anon. Just like how you can get perfect mons without injecting too. The outcome is the same, and the only difference is that one takes less time and is a hack.
>>
>>30776669
I'll inject into S&M and trade up to the Switch.
>>
>>30776710
Bruh, just inject +20 levels on your Nuzlocke pokémons. The end result is the same :^)

First refer to >>30776625 and second stop trying to normalize cheating. You have no moral legs to stand on, in this matter. Saying "injecting" is something expected or okay is simply not true
>>
>>30776625
>equality of opportunity
Everyone has the opportunity to inject.
>>
File: 1481682159641.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1481682159641.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>30776582
>It makes you look really insecure
>>30776753
But in that case it isn't anon, because then I would be steamrolling through my Nuzlocke, instead of actually struggling with it (3 of my pokemon already died :^( )

Back to >>30776582
+ >>30776625
Are you telling me that I wasn't talking about what you guys were saying in the first place? Well shit. I thought it was all about fairness in online play, not devaluing other people's pokemon. And no, this isn't:
>But I was only pretending to be retarded!
I legit thought the complaint was perfect mons through injecting vs. perfect mons through breeding in online battles.

It's been fun arguing, anons
>>
I literally need to solder my 3ds to inject?

Not happening
>>
>>30776913
If you're an idiot who updated to 11.2, yeah
>>
>>30776913
Lol no, if that were the case do you think it would be so widespread?

>>30776951
What? People with 11.2 can still inject easily...
>>
>>30776951
I was given my 3ds. I didn't have a choice, faggot.
>>
>>30777001
>11.2 Can inject easily

?

3ds.guide says I need a hardmod
>>
>>30777001
>What? People with 11.2 can still inject easily...
Pretty sure you can't run homebrew on 11.2 without an exploit game.
>>
>>30777028
>mistaking cfw with homebrew

That's why you're all autists.
>>
>>30777028
You don't need a hardmod, just need the Homebrew Launcher. Basehaxx, Freakyhaxx, Steelhax all work in 11.2. Considering this is a Pokemon forum, most people here should have ORAS and that's already an exploit game, Steel Divers is free and it's also an exploit game...
>>
>>30777001
You need Cubic Ninja or OoT don't you?
>>
>>30777149
Or Freakyforms, or ORAS, or Steel Diver (free game from the eshop) probably some other ones as well
>>
>>30776885
Nobody has the opportunity to inject because it's illegal.
>>
>>30777143
Except those you mentioned are secondary entrypoints, which you will need a primary entrypoint to even make use of.

I can think of OoT with powersaves (or Cubic Ninja if you're lucky enough to bag yourself a copy online) as one of those primary hacks that works on 11.2.

I'm a breedfag that used PKHeX to transfer my legit mons from X to OR. And also because I want customized homescreens/wallpapers
>>
>>30773661
>No Mohn edit yet
>>
>>30776618
So do you listen to music when doing anything? It's the same concept.

That's called multitasking.
>>
As long as you people keep making threads about this, other people will keep saying it just to annoy someone
>>
>>30774042
I'm a nurse, so I make enough money to feel accomplished. The matches on these games are just entertainment to me.
>>
>>30777244
OoT with powersaves is new3ds only
>>
>>30778582
Listening to music is less engaging then physically spinning around in a circle and going to and from the pc and calculating IVs. But I wouldnt call that playing the game anyway. Sounds like a tedious chore.
>>
>not doing both

I catch/hatch my Pokemon legitly and only use Pkhex on them once they reach lvl 50. No instant gratification with gettint a perfect mon instantly but I can at least dodge the ridiculous bottlecap/lol 100 grind.
>>
Just pretend to be a breeder and trade your injected shit in /wfg/ by answering every single request, haha :^)
>>
Shut the fuck up with your canned arguments on a fucking eternal loop.
All I want is for injectors to stop shitting up every thread with their "why play the game when you can inject the results of playing the game" into EVERY SINGLE THREAD attempting to have game discussion.

Drink bleach.
>>
>>30780151
> being this salty

just inject
>>
Not a single person that goes to tournaments has legit pokemon, They're all injected. You'll never be able to prove they're not cheated in so their value is pretty much shit which make the value of the players shit. Pokemon has one of the most cancerous fanbase right beside MMO games, Doctor Who, MLP and Speed runners
>>
>>30780578
>Not a single person that goes to tournaments has legit pokemon

*citation required
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.