[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The soul of seaweed adrift in the waves became reborn as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 576857.png (127KB, 397x438px) Image search: [Google]
576857.png
127KB, 397x438px
>The soul of seaweed adrift in the waves became reborn as this Pokémon
>soul of seaweed
>Its in the Mineral breeding group
>>
>>30771868
I'd breed with it if you know what I mean.
>>
>>30771868
How the fuck does seaweed have a soul
>>
It was probably a Ghost/Steel haunted shipwreck at first but they were afraid of it being OP (failing to realize it's Stance Change that makes Aegislash ridiculous) so they came up with that seaweed BS to justify giving it a weaker type combo.
>>
>>30771868
Soul of seaweed, not body of seaweed
>>
>>30771902
i mean since its description is that, they could use it to posses other things,
pokemon, more ship parts, and other random things
>>
the soul is seaweed, the body is steel

ghost in the shell
>>
>>30771946
like pottery
>>
Shedinja is also in the mineral group.
>>
>>30771902
>>30771925
Man, I like Dhelmise as-is, but a ghost ship would make a great hypothetical evolution for it.

Just say that the seaweed gathers up more bits of flotsam and other assorted ship parts, in order to become a true haunted shipwreck.
>>
>>30771868
Seaweeds do usually use minerals, mostly calcium, to build their bodies. Similar to >>30771960 and bug shells I assume.
>>
>>30771925

Dhelmise - Naval Artillery Forme?
>>
>>30772003
they don't use logic for this shit
Mushroom pokemon are all in grass breeding groups and mushrooms are closer to living animals than plants
>>
While reading more about Dhelmise, I just found out it has the second highest BST out of everything without a prevo, base form, or legendary status, with Lapras being the highest.
>>
>>30772173
Being an ice type is the equivalent of being a girl and having your nudes leaked.
>>
>>30771970
Trade with Steel Coat?

Ability changes to
>Biofouling: Grants STAB to Grass moves.
>>
>>30771898
How the fuck do you have a soul
>>
they could have at least given the seaweed some sublte eyes or something
>>
>>30775537
Why?
>>
>>30775551
Because its really plain and if you stripped it off of the anchor you would literally just have a handful of seaweed. i'd like to imagine it having some kind of recognizable trait if it were on its own

not to go the >literally my moms dog route, but yeah, its literally seaweed.
>>
File: goolbert.png (112KB, 249x237px) Image search: [Google]
goolbert.png
112KB, 249x237px
>>30775614
What?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.