[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The sheer size of Celesteela, Guzzlord, and Alola-Exeggutor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: alola pokemon heights.jpg (2MB, 4000x2512px) Image search: [Google]
alola pokemon heights.jpg
2MB, 4000x2512px
>The sheer size of Celesteela, Guzzlord, and Alola-Exeggutor

Jesus Christ these Pokémon are fucking scary now. Just imagine encountering one of these things in real life, and imagine how you'd feel.
>>
>>30771721
proves Celesteela would make best mommy dommy
>>
>>30771721
>Just imagine encountering one of these things in real life, and imagine how you'd feel.
you wouldn't, because two of them are ayylmaos and i've seen bigger palm trees
>>
File: _20161214_004903.jpg (141KB, 939x1154px) Image search: [Google]
_20161214_004903.jpg
141KB, 939x1154px
>>30771721
>see this
What do?
>>
>Celesteela can be found in either the garden or the desert
Imagine being lost in a sandstorm, and you can make out the silhouette of a structure in the distance. You approach it, thinking you've found an oasis or caravan of some sort, only to find this giant robot woman with giant floating arms staring down at you. And then she casually burns you to a crisp as she lifts off. At least I'd have a boner before dying.
>>
I never realized how similar Zygarde and Guzzlord look.
>>
File: E3rF7PC.gif (601KB, 382x351px) Image search: [Google]
E3rF7PC.gif
601KB, 382x351px
>>30771721
That shitbag turtle is bigger than Kommo-o? Guzzlord would be fucking terrifying at that size and Cellesteela wouldn't even notice you, It's bigger than Whalord
>>
Can't wait for these guys to appear in the anime.
>>
>>30771721
I'd get horny if I saw celesteela in real life desu
>>
Holy shit, Araquanid is huge!
>>
File: 1436449331722.jpg (67KB, 475x330px) Image search: [Google]
1436449331722.jpg
67KB, 475x330px
>>30771721
>zygarde
>>
The monkeys' heights look inaccurate. What's listed is probably their standing height. Why don't these charts ever consider things like that?
>>
>>30771820
Daily reminder that guzzlord ate Nanu's wife, just by imagining that shit i get way nervous than what horror games can achieve.
>>
>>30771721
dhelmise is bigger
>>
Why the fuck is exeggutor THAT big? That's huge even for a palm tree.
>>
>>30771721
Celesteela a cute! CUTE!
>>
>>30771721
The biggest crime is that they don't appear to scale in battles in the game. Why do they neuter their size?
>>
>>30771804
Or in the garden on a rainy evening.

Celesteela is chilling and majestic

>>30771903
I feel like they'll just make them goofy. Wish we could recapture the creepy factor of Deoxys in its movie
>>
>>30774344
>He wants the framerate to be even worse
>>
>>30774485
Model scale has nothing to do with framerate. The framerate would only get worse if there was more polygons or if they increased the texture resolution.
>>
File: porygon.gif (84KB, 47x53px) Image search: [Google]
porygon.gif
84KB, 47x53px
>>30774507
Speaking of that, is Porygon the Pokemon with the least polygons among all the 3D models? Assuming it is you could probably have a bunch on screen and the framerate would still be better than a single jellyfish Lusamine model.
>>
>>30774485
Scaling a model up or down without changing the model itself would have almost no impact on frame rate. Though maybe it would in Pokemon due to the outline filter, but even then not a huge one.

>>30774344
The size limit is most likely due to the 3DS screen resolution. Larger Pokemon would require further cameras, and with further cameras at 3DS resolution, smaller Pokemon would be completely impossible to actually see.
>>
>>30771721
Before I saw their heights I thought all the INs were going to be even bigger, like the size of skyscrapers
>>
>>30771791
Chainsaw
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.