[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please humor this idea. Let's say Pokemon Stars exist. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5680.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5680.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
Please humor this idea. Let's say Pokemon Stars exist. Let's also just say a new type is introduced. The comsic or Alien type. How does it change the meta? What Pokémon deserve the cosmic typing?
>Staryu/Starmie
>Clefairy/Clefable
>Claydol
>Deoxys
>Beeheyem
>Solgaleo
>Lunala
>>
File: 1481045715009.png (887KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481045715009.png
887KB, 1024x1024px
It will change the meta depending on the strengths and weaknesses of the type, obviously.
If you want to start a discussion then at least give us something to discuss about.
>>
>>30771202
Sun -> Solrock -> Solgaleo
Moon -> Lunatone -> Lunala
Stars -> Minior -> Necrozma
>>
File: 1470199645884.png (524KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1470199645884.png
524KB, 600x484px
>>30771241
>Can learn Hydro Pump
>Can learn Flamethrower
>Can't learn Scald
>>
>>30771202
The same way Fairy changed the meta
>>
>>30771202
Lets go with Cosmic, which applies to both space, and dimensions.
Starmie (Overrides Psychic)
Clefairy/Fable (Professors just can't get this thing right)
Bronzong (It's description in S&M is too good to ignore)
Solrock and Lunatone (Again, overrides Psychic)
Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina all overwrite Dragon with Cosmic while in their Mega/Primal/Sexy mode. Their base forms are adapting to our reality, their buffed forms are drawing on more of their power.
The OG Dragon is Dragon/Cosmic, since it did fall from space.
For that matter, Kyurem should probably be Dragon/Cosmic, or Ice/Cosmic. Probably Ice/Cosmic, since it needs to reclaim it's dragon part.
Minior replaces Flying with Cosmic. Sields down form now gains a levitate effect.

Proposed type relationships.
Weak to:
Poison. Because War of the Worlds.
Dragon. Because what better to fight aliens than fucking dragons. Mega-Fug prooved this.
Grass. Most fungal spores can survive indefinately in a vacuum, drifting until they find a planet. Or get cooked by radiation, but this isn't the radioactive type.

Resists:
Ice. The dark reaches of space are really fucking cold.
Water. Water boils away in space, regardless of the above. Vacuum voporization is cool shit yo.
Electric. While chillin' like villains in space, you learn to use stray arcs of energy, not get fucked by them.
Fire: You ever try to light something on fire in a vacuum?

Hits Super effectively:
Fairy. Faries are weak to toxins, industry, and now also space because ayylmao.
Water. Water boils away in space, regardless of temperature.
Fire: No 02 means fire gets snuffed out.

Resisted by:
Normal. It's about fucking time, and remember. The cosmic type has to adapt to earth.
Ice. The icepick cuts both ways, any cosmic power knows better than to try and overcome the cold.
Steel. Because I'm still salty about Steel loosing two resists, and only getting one in exhange.
Ghost. Oh no, you took away my oxygen. Whatever will I do?
>>
>>30771202
>What Pokémon deserve the cosmic typing?
Cleffa
Clefairy
Clefable
Staryu
Starmie
Natu
Xatu
Unown
Solrock
Lunatone
Baltoy
Claydol
Mega Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Bronzor
Bronzong
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Cresselia
Sigilyph
Gothita
Gothorita
Gothitelle
Elgyeem
Beheeyem
Meowstic
Hoopa Confined
Hoopa Unbound
Minior
Cosmog
Cosmoem
Solgaleo
Lunala
Necrozma
>>
get this verlisify trash off my board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30771601
>It's description in S&M is too good to ignore
It's a copy-paste of its Diamond and Pearl Pokédex entry, newfag.

>The OG Dragon is Dragon/Cosmic, since it did fall from space.
It did not. It was a folktale rumour that Kyurem did, but that is due to it not being able to fly, and thus falling to the ground when the OG split apart.
>>
>>30771601
>>30771629
I really like both of these
>>
>>30771657
>It's a copy-paste of its Diamond and Pearl Pokédex entry, newfag.
I was like, 12 back then, so I didn't give a shit about 'dex entries.
>>
>>30771709
And I was 10. You have no excuse.
>>
>>30771709
As a kid, the dex entires were some of the most interesting parts of pokemon.
>>
File: Magnezone.png (33KB, 1009x710px) Image search: [Google]
Magnezone.png
33KB, 1009x710px
>TFW when you're about to suggest Magnezone
>TFW when you realize that it actually has nothing to do with UFOs
>>
>>30771601
>let's make bad types even worse
>>
>>30771202
Id like the idea of a cosmic type but since gamefreak has made it pretty clear that psychic already fits the same role, its not likely.

Now if the new type was something like Sound then that makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>30771202
>Creating a new type just for the sake of a new type

No.
>>
>>30771601
>more ice bullying
>>
>>30771202
>Please humor this idea.

No, enough's enough. Fuck you stop making these autistic threads about pikablu or whatever. just play the game that came out a fucking month ago.

fucking faggot i swear
>>
>>30771202
Why do people still think a new space type will be introduced when it wasn't in SM - the perfect time to do so?
>>
File: 1442627166318.jpg (66KB, 652x488px) Image search: [Google]
1442627166318.jpg
66KB, 652x488px
>>30771202
Not to disappoint anyone, but the Fairy type is based on the Japanese mythology of the cosmos ruled by fairies, contrary (and superior to) to the lands guardians known as dragons.

No cosmic type here for you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.