[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>B-be gentle /vp/, it's been a while since our last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

File: 41cm4ibDoWL[1].jpg (20KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
41cm4ibDoWL[1].jpg
20KB, 500x401px
>B-be gentle /vp/, it's been a while since our last time together.
>>
>>30769193
I'm considering getting one solely so I can do a Nuzlocke without giving up my main save file.
>>
>>30769225
Just hack your 3ds.
>Can max EVs and IVs
>Make multiple save files
>Transfer pokemon through saves
>All in less than 5 minutes without the use of a PC or multiple 3ds

You're missing out.
>>
Did they update it for Sun/Moon yet?
>>
>>30769279
>without the use of a PC or multiple 3ds
That's just a straight-up lie if he's on 11.2.0. He'd need an already-hacked 3DS.
>>
>>30769310
Yeah but to my knowledge they still need to add a lot of stuff.
>>
File: panic.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
panic.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>30769193
>can't find the cord that connects the power save and the computer
>can't remember my login
>can't find my code used for it
>>
>>30769279
>"solely so I can do a Nuzlocke without giving up my main save file"
>lists a bunch of features unrelated to the reason for buying the product
Man, is it even really a Nuzlocke if you have maxed EVs and IVs out of the gate?
>>
>>30769353
The cord's a standard USB to mini USB.
>>
I just want infinite Rare Candies and Gold Bottle Caps, is this too much to ask?
>>
>>30769344
But it does work for something.
Well, that's a real surprise.
>>
>>30769329
If he didn't update and has an appropriate dsiware he can downgrade then install cfw :^)
>>
>>30769408
You can do that with JKSV and PKHeX.

What's the point of BUYING a Powersaves when the CFW installation process is/was free?
>>
File: image.jpg (201KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201KB, 2048x2048px
>>30769193
I literally only use this to create/clone shinies and give them away on wondertrade, what the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
>>30769482
>if he didn't do the thing that most people see no reason not to do
"Just hack your 3ds" is pretty disingenuous advice, really. If you weren't already aware of hacking and planning to do so months in advance, you're likely incapable of it.
>>
>>30769498
It's easier and I have an up to date 3DS
>>
>>30769498
>What's the point of BUYING a Powersaves
11.2.0 and no pre-hacked system to transfer doesn't really leave one with as many options as hackers tend to think.
>>
>>30769507
You are a good man,keep yourself at it
>>
>>30769388
It's a picky piece-of-shit though, I've tried all my mini-USB things and none of them worked.
>>
>>30769193
wait are the codes free yet or are they stuck behind a pay wall still? Hacking this game is literally the only way I'm playing it
>>
>>30769498
>>30769193
Okay can I talk about this garbage for a second? I'm one of the people who's never bothered to tinker with a console. I've never jailbroken, hacked, modded, etc. and I'm legitimately worried I'm dumb enough to fuck it up.

But this thing. I own one, thought it would be worth it... nope. ~1400+ codes, and they can't be fucking bothered to add codes for Nature and IV alteration. I don't even think there's a code for 6 EVs (for a 252/252/6 max spread), meaning you have to literally go into the game and train the last few EVs to max the Pokemon out.

BUT HERE'S THE WORST PART, the shitheads who produced this thing encrypt their saves, so even if you can decrypt, edit with PKHeX, and get all your shit set up (very easy process, I believe), you can't even get the save working because you can't re-encrypt? I'm honestly curious how hard such a process would be, if possible at all. In one fell swoop the entire process of save editing would be made so fucking easy if the PowerSaves producers would just make it so.
>>
reminder that if you actually paid for a third party device to cheat in a kids game instead of just hacking your 3ds you're a cuck

go ahead and try to justify your purchase, it won't make you any less retarded
>>
>>30769408
Probably, yeah
>>
File: being nice is cool.gif (590KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
being nice is cool.gif
590KB, 480x360px
>>30769656
Neat.
>>
Could someone make me a 6iv shiny dratini? One of my friends wants one for Christmas
>>
>>30769507
mostly attaching apricorn balls to pokemon & sending them out that way.

>>30769310
some codes like the friendship/affection/rest of refresh shit are kind of fucked right now. they are slowly adding codes to it though. just check their website page where they list all codes at for that. unfortunately they are slacking with adding certain codes people want like IVs/natures/etc. their EV codes however are fucking awesome, and are a big step up from the way they were in gen 6.

>>30769612
have had a lot more trouble with the cord for cyber gadget save editor. those guys are fucking around as well with getting jp sun/moon recognized too last i checked.

>>30769621
datel's bullshit from them saying "2 weeks after release" to "40 days after release" is garbage. i don't mind the £1/$2 to get to use it for saves, but i can see how a lot of people are pissed off at them to pay more on top of the device
>>
I bought this and never used this. Can it get me a volcanion?
>>
>>30769695
I have an even better idea, anon.
Give me one of your friend's Pokemon.
It HAS to have been caught by them, so I know their Trainer ID and Secret ID.
I'll make an egg with a 6IV shiny Dratini.
It'll only be shiny when hatched by your friend.
>>
>>30769754
Damn that'd be great if he had the game already, but he's supposed to get it on Christmas. I can give you one of mine so he'll think I did it tho
>>
File: cuck.jpg (78KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
78KB, 625x625px
>>30769656
>>
>No Hardware Found
how the fuck do i fix this?

Powersaves might as well be a fancy piece of plastic that deserves to rot in my drawers for the rest of eternity at this point.
>>
>>30769746
there is a "fake wondercard" code they have, which is what I assume is for generating a pokemon. don't really trust it though. if one wants to use it, they need to have win8 compatibility for powersaves program to view the directions. haven't bothered to check to see if someone has written the directions for it elsewhere for better visibility.
>>
>>30769781
Hatch it in front of him if you want.
But keep in mind that the Dratini egg I'll make will only be shiny if you hatch it.
now post friend code
>>
>>30769754
dont fucking lie you trashmaster
>>
>>30769800
oh but that is assuming you're asking for sun/moon. there might be a wondercard to pick from for the gen 6 games
>>
>>30769797
push a bit deeper the cart, if it isn't this by all means let it rot in the corner of the room.
>>
>>30769797
if your using the powersave on S-M you gotta wait 5day 20+hrs to use the codes or you can give them your bank info and get the codes that way.
>>
Remember in earlier gens when people on the Internet made the codes? You could do ANYTHING back then.

Those were the days...
>>
File: 20161214_002138.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161214_002138.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>30769804
>>
>>30769372
Can, not should.

It's up to you, that's the point of unlimited freedom.
>>
>>30769851
why did you even feel the need to take a picture
literally just post it in text form
>>
>>30769885
Very very high
>>
>>30769885
he needs to show off his kawaii-desu mii
>>
>>30769894
I bought this from a local second-hand game store and this was what it came with lol
>>
>>30769656
It would take me more than $15 worth of time to actually hack my 3DS.
>>
>>30769797
if it still isn't responding when the device is stable (along with other "solutions" as restarting the program/computer), try with another usb to mini-usb. shit happens when you get one of these devices & it is faulty from the start. not exclusive to datel either, unfortunately.
>>
>>30769885
What do you want in exchange for the 6iv shiny dratini? I've got a few breedjects but not much
>>
>>30769650
>the entire process of save editing would be made so fucking easy if the PowerSaves producers would just make it so
I mean, technically, Project Pokémon could probably crack the Powersaves encryption and set up a re-encryption tool, but...they have literally no reason to bother doing so.
>>
>>30769975
Literally anything, even Route 1 trash.
Just think of it as a Christmas gift to you and your friend.
>>
>>30769992
Thanks my dude
>>
>>30770007
Nature?
Egg moves?
Ability?
You know, the details.
>>
>>30769279
Pardon? How does one edit Pokémon without using, say, PkHex on PC with a transferred save file? I miss the good old days of PPSEDS, so if there's a new one that'd be epic.
>>
>>30769656
I have powersaves and arm9loaderhax, admittedly the former is pretty redundant now.
>>
>>30770024
Adament/lonely
Dragon rush
Dragon pulse
Extreme speed
Iron tail
Marvel scale
Holding leftovers please
>>
The code givers are fucking shills, I think they had a lot of Nature and IV request but all they did updating was irrelevant codes.
>>
>>30770138
>egg
>holding leftovers
anon pls
>>
>>30770171
Again, very high
>>
>>30769754
>so I know their Trainer ID and Secret ID.

you sneaky breeki
>>
>>30769329
I mean if you got cfw you can play the romhacks or use the patch for real time editing using qr codes. Only idiots didn't hack their systems.
>>
>>30770272
>Only idiots didn't hack their systems.
I'll never understand this mindset. Why would you hack your system without a specific reason to do so?
>>
>>30770299
better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it. Also why turn down potential free games, modifications to games, and other random shit?
>>
>>30770272
Did you even read the post you replied to? Hacking an 11.X 3DS requires a preexisting hacked system, so the statement that you can do all these things "without the use of a PC or multiple 3ds" is demonstrably false.
>>
>>30770183
ok
hatch it and tell me if it worked
i've never actually done this before
i hope i didn't fuck up
>>
>>30770336
That's false though and plenty have told others to buy the required dsiware games for slowhax (which is out now.) At least in regards to the other ds part. for a computer no shit you need a computer for powersaves too.
>>
>>30770327
>better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it
The same can be said of an unvoided warranty.
>>
>>30769650

>But this thing. I own one, thought it would be worth it... nope. ~1400+ codes, and they can't be fucking bothered to add codes for Nature and IV alteration. I don't even think there's a code for 6 EVs (for a 252/252/6 max spread), meaning you have to literally go into the game and train the last few EVs to max the Pokemon out.

What exactly did you buy, because I have a powersaves like the one in the OP pic and it does all those things and more.
>>
>>30770369
>vulnerability was patched on 11.2
>>
>>30770397
>updating
like I said, only idiots didn't hack it and updated instead, plenty of opportunity and warnings.

>>30770376
If it's not physical damage it's almost certain whatever happens can be undone with a9lh. if it is physical store warranties probably still work if you bought them. I don't really think they'd notice a difference.
>>
>>30770354
Worked like a charm, thanks man
>>
>>30770434
>plenty of opportunity and warnings
Only if you were already aware of and paying attention to the hacking scene. Unless you were already planning to do it, there was no reason not to update. After all, better to have the system update and not need it, than need it and not have it.
>>
>>30770563
Nah people shitposted about it plenty there's no real way you go from 10.5 to 11.2 and not hear once about it if you even remotely keep up with 3ds games or come to here or /v/ also nah system updates offer nothing useful compared to free game potential. httpwn bypasses update requirements too. s t u p i d people only.
>>
>>30770579
What, do you not use the Catalog or something? I don't even see something like 90% of the discussions on this board.

The fact that you were paying attention to discussions of system hacking doesn't mean that others were even bothering to open the threads a full month before the games released.
>>
>>30770434
>>30770579
Okay, so, what you're saying is that "better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" isn't a valid decision-making metric.

So, we return to:
>Why would you hack your system without a specific reason to do so?
>>
>>30770687
Better to have free shit and not need it than not have it and need it faggot. Updating your console like an idiot doesn't even potentially offer benefits. bypassable no excuses.

>>30770663
I use catalog and there're injection/homebrew generals, there was plenty of shitposting when the ban wave happened, there's plenty of shitposting about no excuses for not hacking on /v/ as well. If you missed it you're oblivious it'd seem or very unlucky. I found out about the downgrade shit back in December/January from here. wasn't even looking for it but went into a thread relating to romhacks, got lead to cfw without really trying.
>>
>>30770663
>>30770687
Man, ignore him. His whole "lol only stupid people update" argument also doesn't address the question of people buying new systems and having them come pre-loaded with the most recent software.
>>
>>30770742
No new system is on 11.2 though. Refurbished/used maybe but your fault again.
>>
>>30770740
>injection/homebrew generals
Yes. Which you would only bother going into if you were already thinking of hacking your system. If you didn't decide to hack your system until late October, it was entirely possible to never see them.

>went into a thread relating to romhacks
That's still fairly strongly related to hacking. Someone who was killing time mostly in drawthreads or the like could have probably made it until the demo datamine before learning too much about hacking.
>>
>>30770740
>Updating your console like an idiot doesn't even potentially offer benefits
The Animal Crossing update that came out two weeks before SM required you to update to 11.2. If you didn't know about hacking and CFW, that there was a direct benefit offered by updating your console.

Also, you have yet to explain why updating would be idiotic for someone who didn't know about hacking.
>>
>>30770766
>buy a used console
>subsequently find out about hacking
>it's your fault for not having known about the hacking scene for a system that you didn't even own yet
???
>>
>>30770382
https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

You can chekc the available codes there. SunMoon doesn't have Natures and IVs yet. They are a fucking joke. They expect you to pay money if you don't want to wait over a month and then can't even be arsed to give you the good codes.
>>
>>30770382
sun/moon currently does not have nature or iv codes yet. they do have ev ones, which are improved from gen 6 games.
>>
>>30770781
But they still show up and stay relatively up there in catalog (at least most of the time they're visible.) But if you decided to stay in one thread and ignore others sure.

>>30770812
It's hard not to have heard about downgrades or cfw or some extent of hacking though from January to now. There's been a fuckload of people talk about it in various threads which have been pretty popular on both here and /v/ Admittedly contained here and more common in /v/ but still noticeable if you read the names of the threads. (homebrew/hacking general)

And if you did look at one of those threads even without downgrading you'd have been able to wait for hax while using httpwn (which requires just accessing homebrew launcher. Which has many ways to access.)

>>30770826
Basically depending on the time frame you bought it, presumably you look into a console you're thinking about buying and you'd have a good chance of either not being 11.2 or having heard of ban waves and then cfw. your fault. also the ds is dead soon so you're a bit extra dumb to just not purchase it when switch will probably have the future games.
>>
>>30770382
You can just give a different stat 2 EVs. Not like they are useful for anything.
>>
I have this thing and I like it.

I am stupid and brain dead. So rather than learn how to hack my 3DS (and possibly risk bricking it), I just use this thing. It might cost a bit, and you may still have to wait, but it does the job. And as long as the job is done, that's what matters.
>>
>>30770848
also, it isn't like they haven't stalled with things when oras was new. missing codes they had for those other games will eventually come out, just have to have some patience & wait on their dumbasses to do so
>>
>>30770579
>>30770740
>>30770872
>going on /v/
>ever
And you have the temerity to call other people idiots.
>>
>>30770914
>being autistic about boards
ayy lmao
>>
>>30770872
Again, though, the existence of hacking threads does not convey knowledge of their contents. You'd have to be interested in doing so and have reached that decision before late October. The vast, vast majority of threads don't discuss hacking, homebrew, or injecting. You're presenting it as a choice to avoid the threads that do, but it's equally a choice to open them.

Certainly, only an idiot would read up on hacking, decide to do so, and then go through with a system update. But the vast majority of 3DS users are not aware of the existence of homebrew at all, much less what it entails and offers. They have been given no reason to seek out that knowledge, either. Only the explosion that was the demo datamine made most people really well and truly aware of how compromised the 3DS was, and, by that time, it would be too late for most of them.
>>
>>30769193
5 or so fking days left then i can get all those Jhoto balls @ 900 a stack.
>>
File: 50254239_p0.png (165KB, 599x574px) Image search: [Google]
50254239_p0.png
165KB, 599x574px
>>30769507
Same. It was an impulse buy. I don't even change natures or IVs or shit, I enjoy bein' comfy and breedan, literally just use it to dupe shit for giving away and shiny Pokemon for my friends.

I got a box full of 6IV Goodra in Love Balls I was planning to give away in a bit for literally no reason.
>>
>>30770969
It'd seem really crazy depending on how long they've had a 3ds/lurked on this board or any vidya related one to not see or hear something relating to cfw, downgrades, hax or whatever. Even before the demo on /v/ there was almost always a "why haven't you hacked your 3ds" Thread on the first 2 rows of catalog for a shitload of time. I guess if you strictly browsed here and didn't go to hbg or romhack stuff you could've remained oblivious but I'd still say your fault to an extent.

Not to mention soundhax may come out in 33c3 which would (in theory) work on 11.2 if I'm not mistaken. so still may be possible for fags who somehow missed it. Possibly that is, who knows what 33c3 will give.
>>
>>30769656
I worked at GameStop and got an older model for free because we were updating and throwing out back stock.
>>
File: 0.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
Why use retarded tryhard devices that cost money when PKHeX is free?
>>
January 2nd/3rd the code will be free so i don't mind waiting those faggots alrdy got the 8$ i got for my powersave and they will never get .99-3.99 from me just to use codes early.
>>
Can I dump my save with this thing and load it into PkHex?
>>
>>30770036
If your 3ds is hacked and has the patch for SM, you can create whatever you want on pc and generate a qr code for it. Then you just scan the code with the 3ds. No need to transfer saves anymore.
>>
>>30770299
The luxury of having backup saves and a way to recover the whole system in the event of an update mishap. And screenshots/recording. And emulation of all my carts that don't work anymore.
Mostly the backups, I don't know why this isn't a feature by default.
>>
>>30770848
You do know that making those codes takes time and that they add new codes based on requests right?

They also add new codes on a weekly basis.
>>
Before injecting was a thing I bought one solely to do giveaways here on /vp/

I wouldn't mind doing them again but is there even a point to it anymore?
>>
I used my friend's power save once to hack my 3DS
>>
>>30769193
got one for xmas a couple years ago when ORAS came out. someone asked me what i wanted for a present and i told them a powersaves. it was less than $20 on amazon and it was a gift that has allowed me to still enjoy the game without full blown cheating. i still breed for egg moves and ivs the best i can then make pokes shiny and clone them and then give them away to everyone here and randoms on WT. they haven't finished with the codes for sun and moon but that's okay because it forced me to legit play the game. i'm sure they will release IV and nature codes soon and i will be battle ready in an instant. i did the pkhex thing for a while but i honestly prefer powersaves because it doesn't feel like full blown cheating. plus it's so easy to clone. the codes for ORAS allowed you to clone a box at a time.
>>
>>30774868
>but is there even a point to it anymore?
Creativity? It's fun to get things I would never have thought of.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.