[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lusamine Nihilego has a rainbow of crystals Reminder that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: lusamine fusion official art.png (427KB, 751x731px) Image search: [Google]
lusamine fusion official art.png
427KB, 751x731px
>Lusamine Nihilego has a rainbow of crystals

Reminder that Riddler said Necrozma and Nihilego are connected. The two also share similar star symbols.
>>
>>30768851
>that Aristotle bust riddle was relevant after all
>Riddler knew about Marshadow's Z-Move despite it being well unreleased
How much does he really know?
>>
>>30768851
Maybe necrozma adapted to Alola by becoming parasitic? Like it only woke up from underground dormancy after sensing a ton of Ultra space energy or Solgaleo/ Lunala evolving up.
Then again, shiny minior shares the same color scheme.
>>
>Nihilego is Rock/Poison
>Shiny Minior looks similar and is Rock/Flying
>Necrozma learns more Rock moves than anything besides Psychic and Normal

Necrozma's going to get a Psychic/Rock forme and maybe a Psychic/Dark forme. Dragonfags btfo
>>
>>30768874
>that Aristotle bust riddle was relevant after all
I still don't get it
>>
Ah fuck I just realized.

People shit on Nihilego for being the Zubat of its world.

But WHAT IF what we saw are actually its equivalent of Zygarde cells?
>>
>>30768851
Can someone post the Riddler's stuff? I didn't save it when I saw it.
>>
>>30768851
so does minior, and?
WAAAAH WAAAAAH SOME OBVIOUS HINT IS PUBLIC FOR EVERYONE BUT IT WAS THAT ONE MEME MAN ONLY WHO NOTICED IT

epic

as someone who actually works for nintendo those RGBY crystals are just a reference to Kanto sequels that isn't GSC/HGSS
>>
>>30768942
Guzzlord may also have some connection to zygarde
>Similar design features, including its chest mouth, crown and shoulder spikes
>Both are dragon types
>Both have hp dwarfing their other stats
>The room where Guzzlord is encountered is identical to the room where Zygarde is encountered
>There's also a zygarde cell inside Guzzlord's room
What does it all mean?
>>
>>30768851
Necrozma is an old UB that has already fused completely with a human, thats why its technically not a UB anymore. Screencap this.
>>
>>30769035
Guzzlord's body shape also looks like a warped version of Zzygarde 100%'s
>>
>>30769038
Necrozma = Guzma
From an alternate reality.
>>
>>30768929
Necrozma being Rock type would also fit with the whole Anima/Spiritus/Corpus thing.

Solgaleo = Anima = Mind; Alchemists made a lot of allegories between the physical Great Works and the inner Great Work of enlightenment - hence Steel (metals)

Lunala = Spiritus = Soul; Ghost = spirit/soul

Necrozma = Corpus = Body; The element of "earth" is traditionally associated with the physical and the body - hence Rock
>>
>>30769116
Or ground would be another obvious one. Though I doubt they'd want to make Solgaleo weak to both of the other trio members.
>>
>>30769158

>Though I doubt they'd want to make Solgaleo weak to both of the other trio members.

Like that's stopped them before.
>>
>>30768851

They look like Z-crystals.
>>
>>30769158
Psychic/Rock would make Necrozma weak to both other trio members
>>
>>30769201
Good for its ability Prism Armor to lower their damage.
>>
>>30768929
desu he shoulda been psychic rock already, he is a big ol fuckin quartz with legs and arms.
>>
>>30768851
The fact we didn't get to fight this thing still pisses me off. If Stars is just a third version they better actually let us kick her ass in this form.
>>
>>30768851
the crystals sparkle like STARS in a dark night
>>
I just still have a hard time understanding the story. It's so ambiguous.
>>
File: 1478458294183.png (2MB, 2048x7422px) Image search: [Google]
1478458294183.png
2MB, 2048x7422px
>>30769035
Shiny Guzzlord looks similar to shiny Complete Zygarde, too.

What would the reverse of Complete Forme be? It breaks down into a swarm of Trapinch-like creatures?
>>
>>30769116
So in pokemon priZm we're going to put the mind and soul into the body of necrozma.

NEBBY GET IN THE FUCKING NECROZMA
>>
>>30769428
Doesn't lusamine's torture device look like Necrozma?
>>
>>30768851
Don't forget shiny minior, who has the same colour scheme!
>>
File: latest riddler compilation.jpg (499KB, 1212x895px) Image search: [Google]
latest riddler compilation.jpg
499KB, 1212x895px
>>30768950

This is one of his last images.

>Knew about Marshadow's Z-move
>Didn't know Toucannon was a Pikipek evo
>>
File: cage art.png (200KB, 238x299px) Image search: [Google]
cage art.png
200KB, 238x299px
>>30769436

Maybe.
>>
File: Diamond-Head-Hawaii-2.jpg (121KB, 900x593px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond-Head-Hawaii-2.jpg
121KB, 900x593px
>>30769116
Ten Carat hill is based on an extinct volcano that's full of and named after an abundance of shiny volcanic crystal. It fits why you catch it there. Plus, all of the trainers related to crystals have something to do with rock types. Steven, Olivia, and Grant come to mind.
>>
>>30769652
>imprison
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>30770084
Maybe it was trapped or in hibernation under Ten Carat Hill as the dex implies until it sensed or absorbed the energy from the Ultra Beasts/ Wormholes/ Solgaleo or Lunala.
>>
File: 3rdlegendary-770x562.png (314KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
3rdlegendary-770x562.png
314KB, 770x562px
>>30768851
I was actually thinking the same thing in the thread the Lusamine Nihilego art was posted in.

I'm thinking Nihilego and Necrozma will fuse for the ultimate Necrozma form in the next game. The Riddler's reputation and his claim Nihilego and Necrozma have close connections only makes more since.
>>
>>30769686
Not really, no
>>
>>30768936
"I think, therefore, I am". While attributed to Descartes, Aristotle before him explained said something similar. The self, the "I am" is called "Ego" in Latin. Nihiliego's name literally means "No self", or, better yet "no identity".

That's also why the bust has a dotted line separating it from Nihilego, showing the link.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.